A tale of two heifers. The "cease and desist" edition. M**d.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm shorter than Big's reported height of 5'9".

"really man so what" indeed.

Just try to be creative please...
I've already heard all the midget, hobbit, and gnome jokes.
Seriously. Every single joke.
Just ask Aylana: she's the one who tossed out most of them.
Okay good
We've got two, if we can find the other five, perfect
Snow white will be happy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm shorter than Big's reported height of 5'9".

"really man so what" indeed.

Just try to be creative please...
I've already heard all the midget, hobbit, and gnome jokes.
Seriously. Every single joke.
Just ask Aylana: she's the one who tossed out most of them.
Sewage Major is 5' 2" and it's hysterical watching him drone on and on about shortness when I'm nearly a ft taller than he is

but not that these saps would ever get the complex concept of irony

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sewage Major is 5' 2" and it's hysterical watching him drone on and on about shortness when I'm nearly a ft taller than he is

The only dwarf posting here is you. 26 donuts tall is way shorter than 5’2”

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Murd is special

cec.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ewww no.

Can someone please unplug Dove from the matrix before she OD’s on this hypervigilent pelvic thrust of drygumping my every post and posting these delusional thirst trap trophy threads AGAIN?

Also, extending an invite to someone who needed a truce and a perma ban to feel warm and fuzzy online is not an offer for sex, sex addict. Get help.

Flea = $1,500 for 2 hours off ignore

Minions = $750 for 3 days off ignore

Dovid and Joo Joo Bear = no chance in hell. EVER.

PS I only accept cold hard cash payments. No bit coin or IOUs please and thank you.

Dovid is going back on perma IGNORE again. Toodles xoxo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still look so fucking deflated even with filters and using the pants to prop it??? How?

Just asking for a friend.

@Biggie Smiles do you like totally regret picking me now when you could have had all that?

Eat the fleas from whos ass? Believable since she lives in East LA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just **gigglesnorted** in like real life LOL

She put me on ignore.....AGAIN lol. What does she do? Take me off ignore every few hours just to remind herself it hurts?

Yep still a bad idea!

Bahahahaha lol
ha ha ha yeah like biggy does to me LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She spent money she could have refilled her ass on at the Pottery Barn and now shes trying to hit people up online and once again way overshot her value.

Shes been watching too much Andrew Tate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah it's fucking weird, he seems to forget that on average he's been shrinking an inch per year since hitting 70.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More fool Turdy for going along with it.

When the pair of them inevitably fall out after brawling over the last chicken wing in the KFC family bucket, she'll likely come crawling back and try to mend those bridges she burnt with you lot.

Yeah that's a big no. No one should waste their time on this petty scumbag. If you piss her off or cross her somehow.....she wont be a woman and come directly to you to discuss it.

She will go to everyone else and lie about you and try to get a gang togther so she has back up when she publically attacks. And she will plaster shit you shared with her all over the boards. And cry "PI" if you show what you actually said to her.

Shes toxic and disgusting. She for real on the politcs board telling Bigs memeories that he told her and claiming that him telling her these things meant he was "sizing her up" for a relationship.

Omg she is so nuts lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah that's a big no. No one should waste their time on this petty scumbag. If you piss her off or cross her somehow.....she wont be a woman and come directly to you to discuss it.

She will go to everyone else and lie about you and try to get a gang togther so she has back up when she publically attacks. And she will plaster shit you shared with her all over the boards. And cry "PI" if you show what you actually said to her.

Shes toxic and disgusting.
You forgot bitter too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Big,

Please meet Dove for dinner. You can dodge her advances like you dodge appropriate women and committed healthy relationships.

Thanks,

The entire forum community.