Adopt -A- n00b

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I can smell socks fucking 10 miles away, nothing going on here. You know damn well I am Iggy.

You're permanently high.

Fuck makes you think that I think you can think?

Would Jibbles like to be Dilf's girlfriend?

Shut up, @Bastard Factory

The entire first page is just 3 people posting and 2 of them think it's 10+ people.

Fucking lol.

This is masterclass sockmanship.
My balls are hairy yours appear to be crystal... Let’s say “you’re right” what now? None thing...

Shut up, @Bastard Factory
:Bored3:

ahtaC yddaM

Who the fucks buys PPV's nowadays? Over fucked old style of running a company.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter

APPROVED!!

L9jCgq9.png

APPROVED!!

aiTmMtt.png

I am gonna frame this.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i rather NOT be adopted or to adopt anyone BF. It's against my religious beliefs. If I do get adopted I want you to make that person disappear for forever BF. Just sayin

Sick(sic)six

Factory Bastard
Well fuck me and my mom riding naked horseback. Look what's back. Why are the font colors so ass ugly. Someone fix this ASAP.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How does this work?

It's pretty much to save noobs from ending up in Assbox or Meltdown, like an ownership thang , by doing this your vouching to take care of your little fledgling and teach 'em the ropes but the downfall is if your fledgling continues to act up it can come back on you since your in charge of your fledgling

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Congratulations!!

Iggy McLulz has now been promoted from Adoption Counselor to

Director of Forum Adoptions

iE2gfhv.png

The Director is expected to companion incoming n00bs and shape them into a long term, contributing member.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@ SHAMPAIN as long as they don’t berate me via PMs about racist beliefs bullshit and don’t bitch at me for liking their enemies posts there won’t be an issue and I won’t feel the need to act like a cunt.

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I am here to adopt 6-7 of you tech nerds. Expensive gifts will surely come your way, but we need real estate scouts for online searches and warm leads provided. Kingsley@KingsleyProperties.com ....You'll enjoy working for me..... going to need pictures to qualify you for the position. You see, being on the arm of a rich guy will land you on the best seats on a restaurant or a bar. A poor dude won't have access on those. You may just be stuck on the smoker's area or on the table nearest the restroom. I am wealthy and can afford extravagant gifts. Your chance for a dream vacation would be possible.

How long have you been thinking about Grand Cayman? Paris? Here's you chance! If you have a smokin' hot body, I'll adopt you and this will all be more than just a fantasy.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
although I can't be bought , I can be hired. Kingsley must have ESP cuz my body IS smoking hot and I have just the right amount of back hair to be a very manly man. I could not be responsible for Richie Richs' behavior as I have a short fuse and have a plethora of knowledge on the fine art of " silencing" and making brash loud mouth ne'er -do-wellers become mute and hard to find. But I do thank you for the faith you seem to have in me. I've done some research and have found Kingsleys' school lunch card discount pass.
ugly-businessman-embarrassing-expression-450w-105901661.jpg
this is only a facsimile of my man back :Awesome2:
4e965cee53fdfa5d226fe7ffd25ecd02.jpg