All of you tards are beneath me !

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Guys. if you're ever in the Poconos PA try Brother's Pizza off route 209.

Best fucking pizza I've had in a long time.

when you live in Florida you learn to appreciate a good pizza as the pizza down here sucks assholes

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

when you live in Florida you learn to appreciate a good pizza as the pizza down here sucks assholes
Fuck me I call you all tards and Hasbulla here pulls his pitza troll lulz.

You can't make this shit up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reaper seems to be full of shit. Try ex lax to help with that

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ See if I ran this place ALL of these useless one line spammers would be banned ^^^

So Oerdim,

I'd wager you are the sort of person that steals his retarded mothers invalid carriage to buy groceries, has high levels of methamphetamine in his blood, and likes to wrestle his handicapped sister for entertainment, am I right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just trying to see if any of these mongrels can raise there game is all.

Apparently not is the answer lulz.
Here?

When you have retard spammers like X and Sewage running amuk?

Gone are the days of quality flaming my bro.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what is an "invalid carriage"?
invaldnajmzxsdbn.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know.

Just bored.
I hear you

just shit on those two morons like the rest of us. It's the most you can hope for in terms of entertainment.

Trust me, it's worse elsewhere where you have the entire first page of the forum dedicated to crying about trump this that and the third

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

we had pizza last night. In fact we have pizza most Friday evenings. End of week…order takeout.

One with prawns, cabanossi with chilli. The other is a supreme with pineapple and extra mushrooms! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just trying to see if any of these mongrels can raise there game is all.

Apparently not is the answer lulz.
Yeah, but what does “raising their game” in your mind actually entail? Getting stroppier with words and berating one’s family? It’s a tired fucking mess. We’d all sound like SSS, Poofter Mongtini or Wank_Sock Flynn…get the fuck outta here!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hear you

just shit on those two morons like the rest of us. It's the most you can hope for in terms of entertainment.

Trust me, it's worse elsewhere where you have the entire first page of the forum dedicated to crying about trump this that and the third
shit on ??? I'm 6'3 yer a foot and a half, how the FUCK you shittin on anybody there little fella' :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In Canada over in Bum_fucksville, there’s a certain member that gets around despite the fact that he’s a lazy fuckwit with naked children constantly oozing through his mind 24/7…

dildo-bike-sex-toy.gif

in australia theres a kid sniffer who admitted it and eXplained it like a fucking creeper ...he also sounds like a nasley fucking goof with an english impediment :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I did a couple quick searches and here the only result was this thread; internet-wide I just got a bunch of purse and flower adverts with a sprinkling of Reaper themed Etsy products.

He must have spent the past few years having the evidence scrubbed off every known web site.

If you ask him nicely maybe he'll poast the original again...?