Aryan roll call!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This video is sickening! Kissing black men’s boots as well (literally)

Don’t worry about it, most coon lovers have low self esteem, either they know most people are out of their league so they turn to coons, or they really are ugly and nasty in their ways so that’s all they can get..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What do black people want ? never did understand why they don't go back to Africa and why a black man wants a white woman in the 1st place ? I have nothing agaist the black people and think they have just as much right to life and happiness as me,just do it some place else !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t worry about it, most coon lovers have low self esteem, either they know most people are out of their league so they turn to coons, or they really are ugly and nasty in their ways so that’s all they can get..

There’s something deeply wrong with the West, being told you’re a demon because you’re white and they just sit there in total agreement is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen as far as racism goes...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There’s something deeply wrong with the West, being told you’re a demon because you’re white and they just sit there in total agreement is probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen as far as racism goes...

Wimbledon-4.jpg
feck the irish

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok so the 2 supreme reichsführers of the now disbanded Alpha crew have finally reunited, but what is a group without its loyal soldiers and followers?

Where are fellow alpha Übermenschen who proudly joined our ranks in the past like Rapeape, Hatter, Gremlin, Cricks, Oprah is a Dyke and Lump? I am of course forgetting a few people because it’s been a while and there were lots of users back then who were loyal to the Alpha Reich.

So I pledge this.....Generous rewards will be granted to those who locate our lost comrades in arms who are no doubt residing somewhere on the big wide web. For further details feel free to drop me a PM.

Cricks came by a couple months back looking for you

Good ol’ Cricks, I think he had his own forum but I can’t remember what it was called.
It was called Scouse_Envelope you sodding fucking arse_tube! :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sorry, cant click your links no more, but I do see the description. Interestingly enough, Nostradomus predicted a race war around this time. I use to think, it would be black vs white, but then 9/11 happened, and blacks were no longer targeted, instead it was the lalalalalalla fuckers. But now, now it seems its back to black vs white, if not a LOT of minorities vs white, and its pretty crazy, considering its all media hype against the white man.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, cant click your links no more, but I do see the description. Interestingly enough, Nostradomus predicted a race war around this time. I use to think, it would be black vs white, but then 9/11 happened, and blacks were no longer targeted, instead it was the lalalalalalla fuckers. But now, now it seems its back to black vs white, if not a LOT of minorities vs white, and its pretty crazy, considering its all media hype against the white man.
Fuck you and your ip, couldn’t care less... Watch th fucking video fuck sake... Use a vpn then I dunno man, I haven’t done nothing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fuck you and your ip, couldn’t care less... Watch th fucking video fuck sake... Use a vpn then I dunno man, I haven’t done nothing

Hahaha, geez, calm down man lol. You getting all worked up like Stank lol. I conversated!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha, geez, calm down man lol. You getting all worked up like Stank lol. I conversated!
My iPad saved SSS location it’s not my fault, I have better things to do than find out where strangers live fs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My iPad saved SSS location it’s not my fault, I have better things to do than find out where strangers live fs

I dont need excuses, you wanna talk about the race war or not lol?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you watch that?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Did you watch that?

Shhhhh, hate to say it, but I dont think anyway did.

But I know the media is doing its best to stir this shit up. The Elite have hundreds of D.U.M.B.s, this is all part of their plan.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you watch that?

But I know the media is doing its best to stir this shit up. The Elite have hundreds of D.U.M.B.s, this is all part of their plan.
Eh? I feel sorry for you...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Did you watch that?

Eh? I feel sorry for you...

What is the Eh about, the D.U.M.B.s? Why you feel sorry for me, no need for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, I tried, Im off to watch some Grimm.
Excuse me while I do not give a flying fuck...
So much anger. Unplug that black dildo out of your ass and ya might not be so uptight lol.
Hilarious! You’re a dirty traitor! You’ve burnt your bridge to my house, well done!

Im just trying to help lol.
You better have watched that lol

I honestly cant right now lol, maybe at lunch time :Grin3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So much anger. Unplug that black dildo out of your ass and ya might not be so uptight lol.
Hilarious! You’re a dirty traitor! You’ve burnt your bridge to my house, well done!

What’s for lunch?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What’s for lunch?

Today is a turkey sammich, with a small salad. Its what I usually pack for lunch Mon-Thurs. Friday I switch it up and have Chef Boyardee lol :Perfecto:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Grimm is good TV. Great show that ended on a high note.

They had a warehouse full of props and wardrobe for sale in Portland when the show ended, had to get there early to get the good shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Grimm is good TV. Great show that ended on a high note.

They had a warehouse full of props and wardrobe for sale in Portland when the show ended, had to get there early to get the good shit.

Im almost done with the first season. I dont usually watch shows, but my friend got me hooked on it lol.