Aryan roll call!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cricks and Rapeape have been kidnapped by the AIDS Alliance! That can be the only explanation for their disappearance....

Release my Aryan brothers you filthy swines or prepare yourselves for the oven experience.:FU:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... not the oven .. !
when-friends-ask-what-l-did-all-day-ifunny-co-15207309.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cricks is Bubbas personal property. his poor ass is wider than Dilfs head.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Tip to UncleDerp:

You know that water in the toilet? I shat in that. Might want to hold off on getting yourself a drink out of there for a bit.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tip to UncleDerp:

You know that water in the toilet? I shat in that. Might want to hold off on getting yourself a drink out of there for a bit.

Did Semen sent you again here? I know he cries a lot in PMs ;) I hacked his password. His PMs are actually hillarious.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Don't post with scrote cheese all over your hands, you'll ruin your keyboard, and then you won't be able to post anym...

On second thought, carry on.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s rather easy to go off people...

I would rather not hear about your premature ejaculation issues Shampain lol.

Lol, only messin'. I feel like that is a disclaimer I must use with Stinky now, hes more sensitive than your penis!

:Grin3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How the fuck do you know I’ve got a sensitive tip? I’ve been holding it back... Am I that transparent? I’ll need to go to my safe space and rethink everything :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How the fuck do you know I’ve got a sensitive tip? I’ve been holding it back... Am I that transparent? I’ll need to go to my safe space and rethink everything :Grin3:

Cause you just told us it was easy to go off! lol

Careful when you go to your safe space, I heard Stinky made a mess of things while he was in there last night.

*Only messin'™

lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was thinking... Wouldn’t it be a great feature if as soon as you start typing in the box everyone can see that you‘re ready to post but you have a time limit like this
and if you fail it says FAIL in red...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was thinking... Wouldn’t it be a great feature if as soon as you start typing in the box everyone can see that you‘re ready to post but you have a time limit like this
and if you fail it says FAIL in red...

I like that idea, but poor Stinky.... he has a hard time finding those keys, you know hes a hunt and peck kind of guy. Imagine how hard it would be to read THEN, as if now I didnt need to break out my handy dandy Stinky Decoder®