Site Supporter
just not to dried up old ladies ...imagine that ... :LMAO:

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just not to dried up old ladies ...imagine that ... :LMAO:
You scum, nobody respect you

He’s about as welcome as a pork chop in a fucking synagogue...
can you still eat Pork chops ... I hear dentures these days are pretty good ..
After seeing some pics someone showed me, you can’t comment on anyone’s looks, you look like someone set fire to your head and put it out with a bleeding shovel, as for the rest of em lol well haha, I know I can’t post your ugly bunch of cunt pics on here as it’s against the rules, don’t stop me making memes and posting elsewhere lol,
And stop getting me mixed up with your fucking peasant mother, I have screw ins not false teeth, jfc these wiggers have no class.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

Thanks to my connections and money, we have a nice set of pics from [removed. No P.I. allowed].

I know it is not allowed to post them here. But can we on Reddit or 4chan and link it here??

Let us see how tough he is later ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my...because nobody here has seen my pic, I get it though ..senility ... and so now you know my kids aren't black and that you're an old retard lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
h5D91E4DE

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

Thanks to my connections and money, we have a nice set of pics from [removed. No P.I. allowed].

I know it is not allowed to post them here. But can we on Reddit or 4chan and link it here??

I can guarantee he’s much more handsome than you... He’s not ugly in the slightest...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would have heart emoticoned that but well...... THAT would have been ghey LMAO

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

I can guarantee he’s much more handsome than you... He’s not ugly in the slightest...
Aawwww how cute. When you both meAT you the giver, right`? You take drugs to get through this, right? With meth, he looks indeed handsome. Keep telling you that, you scum!! :D

tu por me, me Por tu

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

Aawwww how cute. When you both meAT you the giver, right`? You take drugs to get through this, right? With meth, he looks indeed handsome. Keep telling you that, you scum!! :D

tu por me, me Por tu
Shut up you fucking has been!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

tu por me, me Por tu

you shut up, you unknown scum. I wont make you famous here. Not on the cost of UncleDiLF. You filth.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OnkleDilp sucks dirty cocks while sitting in kitty litter boxes..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

tu por me, me Por tu

you shut up, you unknown scum. I wont make you famous here. Not on the cost of UncleDiLF. You filth.
Go and log on to theYNC you rotten Jew! Oh that’s right you cannot you’re perma banned! :LOL2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL!

tu por me, me Por tu

Go and log on to theYNC you rotten Jew! Oh that’s right you cannot you’re perma banned! :LOL2:

Wow, how smart to LOGG onto a AIDSE infested, virus filled html site. LoL!! Do you and LOGG in! Your data is open anyway, you felcher.

Let me fart against your stupid anti Semite head: PPPPRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT