Aryan roll call!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Does it still exist the neo nazi movement(s)?
used to hang around with few during my petty criminal years ... did know several ones .. and other pple hatin em and vice versa ..schoolkids .. but they're old C18 and B&H and some loose kiddo i once knew named B&HZ or BHZ or where from the 90's ... we have some history too here too ..
BBET
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but never really knew em .. some far off and via via ..

Rather Neutral in life but my ww2 history infatuation.
i'm tolerant and not extreme in politics or religion or ethnicity but i looked for money and business and i'm a social person and i knew some from school.
used to collect ww2 stuff ..

1200px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_%281938%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
1200px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

Here in England it’s known as nationalism, no one refers to themselves as a Nazi because it’s a Jewish slur. Not all nationalists are sympathetic towards NS Germany because of the war but many shake off the brainwashing when they discover that we fought on the wrong side and Hitler was indeed right.

The problem these days is that the Zios have hijacked the right wing and indoctrinated hordes of lemmings with phony pro Israel Kosher nationalism aka Tommy Robinson and his minions. It’s a time old strategy of the K1kes to control both sides. This is very problematic as it has hoovered up lots of potential support which the genuine racial nationalist right could have had.

Anyway, good to see someone else on here who is in the know. 88

aye i know .. i used to know some as happy they where "nazi" or called like that .. :)
well hitler could have gone further and smarter, less hostile ... it had gotten him further.. but he had interesting aspects ..
yeah i follow all a bit ... and i love to meet folks wether left or right .. but cool stuff too .. got a rank in group if i may ask? pm if you want more discrete ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And you are heaVy into thinking of children in awful ways .... You a peeaDo ?? ..would explain the 20 years on the webz ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can dance like that, facts man ... I do it all the time alone ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Would you still be comfortable Skyping me after my underwear malfunction last time ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha it’s not your fault your cervix crusher fell out your shorts, I’m just glad my gf didn’t see it or she would’ve been on the next flight from Glasgow to Toronto :LOL1:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that BF has completely closed guest viewing for Meltdown due to the recent discussion and support shown for White Nationalism. :LOL1:

I wonder whether he’s still a fully paid up ANTIFA member...
Antifa aint bad and this site is abt us despite or dispute and choice this is internet (keep it nice and throw away racism, religion but have a laugh or a pest on here lol..you never know what friendships become to exist, or quit for that matter) i love antifa but not enough knowledge abt them and i can't cos they may revoke my civil rights again (cos too dangerous).. but skins are good as a group too .. i like to see where left and right have flaws like two lab rats in a tank.. protecting self and fighting each other .. seen a fight too .. was a skin bro of mine in school .. more a student brother than skinbro and metal.
i must say that i'm more into protecting my own pple also any other ethnicity but also skins or kumpfeltchens as i call it if we can talk and exchange convo's, why not... we live in a democracy and all of the groups have one flaw which gives you bad advertising and hated.. always cool to learn and see what flaws and fails them as united group .. i stay on sideline and look like a sheperd .. what pple do.. i love neutrality...
but away from religion, culture etc .. not sure abt the text but new .. you may like it .. it's like stuart d. (skrewdriver)

not to be isis, antifa or skinhead but as WP'R what do you think that islam is going to hijack more or less "third reich utopia" ?
I mean jews and endlösung
torturing pple and ethnic cleansing and stuff like book burning to erase even xtianity and skinheads or the west yet some may have a right or nazi approach from islam .. means it is an eastern and both western "nazi ideology" wanting to fight each other while islam and skinheads have been working together .. not to pest you .. i aint debating holocaust here but islam VS right wing like c18 and hammerskins ..
i want to know and want to know your definition abt skin - islam = both anti semitism or to come .. ?
we should have been at the bar drinking a beer ... like i did in the past with the white laced boots dudes .. sometimes smalltalk and ww2 discussions...
here for you ..

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Does it still exist the neo nazi movement(s)?
used to hang around with few during my petty criminal years ... did know several ones .. and other pple hatin em and vice versa ..schoolkids .. but they're old C18 and B&H and some loose kiddo i once knew named B&HZ or BHZ or where from the 90's ... we have some history too here too ..
BBET
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but never really knew em .. some far off and via via ..

Rather Neutral in life but my ww2 history infatuation.
i'm tolerant and not extreme in politics or religion or ethnicity but i looked for money and business and i'm a social person and i knew some from school.
used to collect ww2 stuff ..

1200px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_%281938%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
1200px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

Here in England it’s known as nationalism, no one refers to themselves as a Nazi because it’s a Jewish slur. Not all nationalists are sympathetic towards NS Germany because of the war but many shake off the brainwashing when they discover that we fought on the wrong side and Hitler was indeed right.

The problem these days is that the Zios have hijacked the right wing and indoctrinated hordes of lemmings with phony pro Israel Kosher nationalism aka Tommy Robinson and his minions. It’s a time old strategy of the K1kes to control both sides. This is very problematic as it has hoovered up lots of potential support which the genuine racial nationalist right could have had.

Anyway, good to see someone else on here who is in the know. 88

aye i know .. i used to know some as happy they where "nazi" or called like that .. :)
well hitler could have gone further and smarter, less hostile ... it had gotten him further.. but he had interesting aspects ..
yeah i follow all a bit ... and i love to meet folks wether left or right .. but cool stuff too .. got a rank in group if i may ask? pm if you want more discrete ..

I’m not affiliated with any group or organisation right now, too many state operatives and infiltrators. I was involved with the English Defence League back around 2012/2013 but dropped them when it became clear that they’re Zionist controlled opposition. These days even if you attend a peaceful organised demo the rozzers are there filming and taking pictures, it truly is a police state in which we live today.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
oRRRRRRRRR he doesn't want the public to see the retards ..

Perhaps, but I guess being a mong is something you can’t help.
You’re an embarrassment to my cause! Fuckin meat head!

Your cause? I’m not part of the LGBT movement you bug-chasing ass sniffer.
Yeah you’re part of no movement! Do you think even real whites want a fuck stain like you representing us? I’d die for my people long before you creep up pretending you care about white genocide...