Aryan roll call!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just ate about 9 pounds of Sausage and Peppers and Honions ... BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!
Do me a flavor Shampain .. stop being bad and fucking up teh interWebz ( yeh MB had a profound effect on me and I took to a few of his words ) .... ffs man they send whiney little posses out for you lmao :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2: Don't ever change okay .. fuck 'em !!!

images

@rigor79 you make this place visitable LOLOL ... almost as fun as visiting Gram in the Home ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just ate about 9 pounds of Sausage and Peppers and Honions ... BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!
Do me a flavor Shampain .. stop being bad and fucking up teh interWebz ( yeh MB had a profound effect on me and I took to a few of his words ) .... ffs man they send whiney little posses out for you lmao :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2: Don't ever change okay .. fuck 'em !!!

images

@rigor79 you make this place visitable LOLOL ... almost as fun as visiting Gram in the Home ..
You know, love ya Sire! ❤️

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

images

7a55b7d18dae9d12461708280cf2e5ea.jpg

wait whut?! :Perfecto::Awesome2:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The cry of the weak ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa That dude looks like he keeps his body fit to fuck niggers then jizzs in his hat (:

No one has to keep their body fit to fuck niggers, wiggers never look like that you should know, nigger fuckers are always a mess cos they ain’t got no pride in themselves, if they did have , they wouldn’t be fucking niggers now would they,

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol was looking for a song as joke ... niggers @Swamp-Duck
some africans are cool mate .. some niggers and wiggers aren't and should become blown up .. cia has kicked me out of america i heard this morning from vsse cos they fear me or refute to pay me torture claim and don't even care i'm in danger in europe.. LMFAO .. now now black or white they are all filthy niggers, into the states i'd say ..
go and multiply ..
images

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
what is a nigger? not african and black by my books .. a whitey (wigger/nigger) not behaving is a nigger to me too and needs to die, period lol ..i see them as nazi would look down onto jews in a camp.. camp is the world, i am an oberst .. self declared after twenty years ..
but i tend to hate humanity in depressive moods .. lol .. and i am having almost fantasy to murder pple in holland at random ... just like that .. they're all niggers in there .. holland is evil.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sWAMpys offspring belong to a roving band of thieving niggers with ugly toes lmaO !!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
:LMAO2:
where's swampy when you don't find him in the house?
below his big hoochie mommah ! :Perfecto:
images

in fact @Stinkyfinger
i have a younger male friend i see as a little brother of mine i never had "weasel" cos he's smart.. and later after a successful surgery to my brain .. i will take my brother out .. feed him beer, weed or so .. take him to brussels and pay a prostitute for him .. but he's a tiny figure .. abt 150 cm's and i plan to select a big african dame for him .. like above for the joke .. :Perfecto:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you see your countryman score yesterday ...

That game fucked up my bet yesterday ): they were to loseEEEEEE FACKKKKK !

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Does it still exist the neo nazi movement(s)?
used to hang around with few during my petty criminal years ... did know several ones .. and other pple hatin em and vice versa ..schoolkids .. but they're old C18 and B&H and some loose kiddo i once knew named B&HZ or BHZ or where from the 90's ... we have some history too here too ..
BBET
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but never really knew em .. some far off and via via ..

Rather Neutral in life but my ww2 history infatuation.
i'm tolerant and not extreme in politics or religion or ethnicity but i looked for money and business and i'm a social person and i knew some from school.
used to collect ww2 stuff ..

1200px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_%281938%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
1200px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

Here in England it’s known as nationalism, no one refers to themselves as a Nazi because it’s a Jewish slur. Not all nationalists are sympathetic towards NS Germany because of the war but many shake off the brainwashing when they discover that we fought on the wrong side and Hitler was indeed right.

The problem these days is that the Zios have hijacked the right wing and indoctrinated hordes of lemmings with phony pro Israel Kosher nationalism aka Tommy Robinson and his minions. It’s a time old strategy of the K1kes to control both sides. This is very problematic as it has hoovered up lots of potential support which the genuine racial nationalist right could have had.

Anyway, good to see someone else on here who is in the know. 88

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
what is a nigger? not african and black by my books .. a whitey (wigger/nigger) not behaving is a nigger to me too and needs to die, period lol ..i see them as nazi would look down onto jews in a camp.. camp is the world, i am an oberst .. self declared after twenty years ..
but i tend to hate humanity in depressive moods .. lol .. and i am having almost fantasy to murder pple in holland at random ... just like that .. they're all niggers in there .. holland is evil.

I always said "niggers be comin' in all shades, not just black".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You got it Pontiac

.... White thief Black Thief = NIGGER

just one of a whole myriad of examples

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oRRRRRRRRR he doesn't want the public to see the retards ...most likely I'm right and you're dreaming lmao