Aryan roll call!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
what kind of BETA thread is this? Where am i? Facebook for toddlers? @UncleDiLF , take your meds.
Shut your mouth you beta male.

I am an alpha and could buy your serivces and corpse 1,2,3 <ou pond scum! Nikker licker
you are the Beta male here, trying way too hard. I bet you are broke too, probably on welfare..

44 posts? Who are you you pond scum! I am OFFICIAL UncleDiLF®. Internet legend. I crushed everybody here. There is a Wikipedia and IMDB article about me.

And what about you?

Let me piss on your broke, fat dishwasher skull.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
An internet flea that will NEVER amount to a hill of shit is basically what he is...fuckers lucky his Hut in his village even gets the WEbz ...lol
I likey you new Shampain (:

tenor.gif

Uncle Janine

trollolol
what kind of BETA thread is this? Where am i? Facebook for toddlers? @UncleDiLF , take your meds.
Shut your mouth you beta male.

I am an alpha and could buy your serivces and corpse 1,2,3 <ou pond scum! Nikker licker
you are the Beta male here, trying way too hard. I bet you are broke too, probably on welfare..

44 posts? Who are you you pond scum! I am OFFICIAL UncleDiLF®. Internet legend. I crushed everybody here. There is a Wikipedia and IMDB article about me.

And what about you?

Let me piss on your broke, fat dishwasher skull.
The only thing you gonna be pissing on is yourself and your wife should you be so lucky as to have one.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Does it still exist the neo nazi movement(s)?
used to hang around with few during my petty criminal years ... did know several ones .. and other pple hatin em and vice versa ..schoolkids .. but they're old C18 and B&H and some loose kiddo i once knew named B&HZ or BHZ or where from the 90's ... we have some history too here too ..
BBET
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but never really knew em .. some far off and via via ..

Rather Neutral in life but my ww2 history infatuation.
i'm tolerant and not extreme in politics or religion or ethnicity but i looked for money and business and i'm a social person and i knew some from school.
used to collect ww2 stuff ..

1200px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_%281938%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png
1200px-3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An internet flea that will NEVER amount to a hill of shit is basically what he is...fuckers lucky his Hut in his village even gets the WEbz ...lol

tenor.gif

Oh you like him, you new friend haha you pathetic backward cunt lol. Go on, oh your old, stupid wog loving special needs prick.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Oh you like him, you new friend haha you pathetic backward cunt lol. Go on, oh your old, stupid wog loving special needs prick.
... did you just wig out LMFAO I love that I have that effect on you lololol an old bag that flips out AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We need more aryan brothers. The roll call works brothers.

never forget! Around blax, never relax!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

... did you just wig out LMFAO I love that I have that effect on you lololol an old bag that flips out AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

you filthy liberal swine.
be woke, gop broke, right? You pathetic whoreson!

Fat, old and with debts. Haha haha!!!
Open up, your mouth. Let me use it as a MALE toiLEts!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
would you know how ??

I mean in your village you have the sewer canals so I doubt you even know how a urinal works ..

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
would you know how ??

I mean in your village you have the sewer canals so I doubt you even know how a urinal works ..
Trust me. I know urinal from my past. Butt that’s another story you debt slave.

let me spit on your fat face, because I despise child fister like you: Pfffffooooooooohhh!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh you're a gimP allright ....just too dense to know it ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO !! would you like me to donate to Red Cross in case your hut gets crusHed in the next Hurricane >> lolol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LMFAO !! would you like me to donate to Red Cross in case your hut gets crusHed in the next Hurricane >> lolol

i was willing to donate you 100 bucks via paypal, so you buy cigarettes and canned food you scum.
i bet you have forgotten you mail address you pond scum

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

you filthy liberal swine.
be woke, gop broke, right? You pathetic whoreson!

Fat, old and with debts. Haha haha!!!
Open up, your mouth. Let me use it as a MALE toiLEts!!!
damn dude, you sound like me .. when i talk about rob bertholee and pepijn and his thinking tank to crack me about old al qaeda pple .. lmfao. human pee boi and human toilet, what humans do for 25 million dollar lol ...same about skinheads .. lol aivd mivd actually tried to recruit me .. haha ! they stink holland i wish em lot's of bad luck ! :Killa:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
forums should have no legal or illegal crap rulez ... mmmha!
feeling weird tonight ..
who's this .. ?
5666634-6321785-image-a-52_1541096207645.jpg

if you know the proper answer you get to choose .. 6 jews or 6 shiïtes executed ... :Perfecto:
where's the master brains here .. am i skin or anarchist? :daFuq::FU:
riddle riddle ! :Drama Cat:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Sometimes I’m reminded why it’s worth it on forums! lol lololololol
forums where hidden corners in the net of lives of pple like here .. nothing (il)legal) but all (il)legal...
where's the line? :Perfecto:
define that stuff for yourself someday. :Dazed: