Aryan roll call!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Don't post with scrote cheese all over your hands, you'll ruin your keyboard, and then you won't be able to post anym...

On second thought, carry on.
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Nope, but I am a motherfucker. Even been a grandmotherfucker one time. Not too shabby. You should try it, if you can find a willing woman. What am I saying, you claim to drive an orange Lamborghini. (In reality probably a puke green '77 Pinto, but whatever torches yer shorts, Sport.) Surely you can afford to pay a nappy headed crack whore enough to make her willing.

Maybe.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't post with scrote cheese all over your hands, you'll ruin your keyboard, and then you won't be able to post anym...

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Nope, but I am a motherfucker. Even been a grandmotherfucker one time. Not too shabby. You should try it, if you can find a willing woman. What am I saying, you claim to drive an orange Lamborghini. (In reality probably a puke green '77 Pinto, but whatever torches yer shorts, Sport.) Surely you can afford to pay a nappy headed crack whore enough to make her willing.

Maybe.

Are you jealous? Are you a minimal wage slave? I can link you an Amazon link with an orange Lambo too, for 30 bucks. A toy.

Work hard, make connections like me (entrepreneurs, Sheiks, etc) and never give up!

I eat cavair with Gary Vaynerchuck, you FatherSniffer!

I could buy your life, if we want. I built my empire!

An orange Lambo was always my dream!

So fuck you and have with your little sex doll!

Chump!

Kissy meATs!!!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Maybe.

Are you jealous? Are you a minimal wage slave? I can link you an Amazon link with an orange Lambo too, for 30 bucks. A toy.

Work hard, make connections like me (entrepreneurs, Sheiks, etc) and never give up!

So fuck you and have sex with a little sex doll like me!

Chump!

Kissy meATs!!!

3k2iw5.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Maybe.

So fuck you and have sex with a little sex doll like me!

Chump!

Kissy meATs!!!

3k2iw5.jpg

WHo is doing this? You?? Think I get angry or what?

You fucked up son of a whore!‘‘

YOu and Mrs Nipples and StinkyChristine are The scum on the streets!

Downjuiced loser!

@Sherriff. Yeah, continue to laugh! YOu are doing everything right! How sad that you do nothing ! PAtehtic!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
245 post. This thread is lit, Nugghas!!!

Thread worth: 17,655 USD

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="UncleDiLF, post: 93141, member: What am I saying," you claim to drive an orange Lamborghini". In reality probably a puke green '77 Pinto, but whatever torches yer shorts, Sport.) Surely you can afford to pay a nappy headed crack whore enough to make her willing.

Maybe.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you thing DiLF doesn't have a Lambo? I had one(Kit Car)and a Viper ,ZO6 and now drive a Hell Cat,what's the big deal>>> If you can do it then it's not braging ! In any case ask him what the VIN# is and x out the last 3 numbers - - - - - - like this>>> 2C3CDZC9XJH17XXXX

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, do you enjoy being the laughing stock of the universe? ^^^^

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Why you, as a Jo-Jo, “liked” the gas post, Semen?
i remember the day you where in your daddy's scrotum as meaningless spermatozoid .. fact, i did your father so hard up the ass he wanted to be female and a servant with your mother for me.. my bitch's .. the only gas left was when i penetrated your mother ... she went flatulent on me and @Vile_Vixen knows ... :D but hey you did not choose yer parents, so we're ok with ya ... yer parents loved to spoil me though lol .. :)
dilfy, tell your mother i need her bootycall only after ...

images

oooh .. :)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
i remember the day you where in your daddy's scrotum as meaningless spermatozoid .. fact, i did your father so hard up the ass he wanted to be female and a servant with your mother for me.. my bitch's .. the only gas left was when i penetrated your mother ... she went flatulent on me and @Vile_Vixen knows ... :D but hey you did not choose yer parents, so we're ok with ya ... yer parents loved to spoil me though lol .. :)

images

Lol, aren’t you the drug junkie loser? Is life still kicking you in the nuts?:LMAO:

you deserved the loss bro. Sorry.

you'll always be a loser. :LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

images

Lol, aren’t you the drug junkie loser? Is life still kicking you in the nuts?:LMAO:

true .. i guess but verichip, fact they can not really hurt me lol .. losers get to do what they want and that is wealth .. :D .. even putting people on fire in a group or rile them up... a eu punishment from a loser and there's more .. almost like australia in flames as some dutch asshat tought me .. feels good to be a loser .. :)
ex junkie yeah ... but i do good, i stay off .. weed aint junk but okay .. not really junk .. :)
we'll see, cos i expect a damage claim and if not, i see australia burning over and over untill they change its name to "sodom and gomorrah" for all i care in arabic .. :D money versus authority like "christ or god" mmmm when loser it is a fact with verichip it is a virtue... i even could get pple murdered they told me .. but collective punishment is cooler .. untill they make me a winner with my claim i expect and other stuff to be returned including female friends .. cos i like to squeeze the trigger just like that as to doing something bad without a pistol ofc. haha .. :)

still loving ya dilf .. uberhomo .. :D
oh, blame holland if fires appear and verichip cos they tought me flames are the way to collapse minds of people lmfao ! :FU::Drama Cat::Drama Cat::Drama Cat::EvilOne2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

images

true .. i guess but verichip, fact they can not really hurt me lol .. losers get to do what they want and that is wealth .. :D .. even putting people on fire in a group or rile them up... a eu punishment from a loser and there's more .. almost like australia in flames as some dutch asshat tought me .. feels good to be a loser .. :)
ex junkie yeah ... but i do good, i stay off .. weed aint junk but okay .. not really junk .. :)
we'll see, cos i expect a damage claim and if not, i see australia burning over and over untill they change its name to "sodom and gomorrah" for all i care in arabic .. :D money versus authority like "christ or god" mmmm when loser it is a fact with verichip it is a virtue... i even could get pple murdered they told me .. but collective punishment is cooler .. untill they make me a winner with my claim i expect and other stuff to be returned including female friends .. cos i like to squeeze the trigger just like that as to doing something bad without a pistol ofc. haha .. :)

oh, blame holland if fires appear and verichip cos they tought me flames are the way to collapse minds of people lmfao ! :FU::Drama Cat::Drama Cat::Drama Cat::EvilOne2:

damn you still is a junkie.
please take a good, fresh heroine shit, brother.

come on! Just one last shot, you loser.
you have no one anyway. Only me.

i am the only true friend you have.
do it. Enjiy

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

images

do it. Enjiy

images

do it. Enjiy
all hail @UncleDiLF who's in martyrdom for us .. :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

images

do it. Enjiy

images

do it. Enjiy

Let take together a heroine shot, brother.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

images

do it. Enjiy

images

do it. Enjiy

20 years ago, i would have dared to try .. Heroine sucks dilfy .. how much we may hate each other, if yer on it, i'mma kick you off of it ... at max; i'd only smoke cannabis or hashish to calm down, softens ptsd and when alone .. cos sitting alone it can drive me up the walls to even aggressive, is where you see a rather devilish side .. certainly with verichip some pple are cutting their own arteries rather than fingers and i wont care untill i am happy .. if you knew what they do and how i process and leak that .. oh man .. holland caused ideas abt burning churches to even jewish shrines, certain events that may become a target ...still no reason for heroine use.
cia can fucking help .. cos holland made a mess out of this and i even miss chicks to talk with .. drives me even more insane and upse at eu .. i am curious abt australia, holland milgrammed to let loose in islam to burn australia over and over and over untill it's a black stain .. untill cia shall respond and free me as they know, pay me as desired and my dames back before i explode over and over .. or before i have to take 'draconian measures' to trace them all over the globe and i wont care if pple die or severe damage is left behind, over and over untill RETURNED (walking on/over corpses i call that...) or as long as i am biochipped, burn more and more to even churches as holland trained me from their intelligence that sucks ! lol .. my world is fucked up .. so shall other people theirs .. hate my life .. holland is the enemy of the world .. trust me.
melodie-peries-fouine-folle-peries-melodie.jpg

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

images

do it. Enjiy

images

do it. Enjiy

20 years ago, i would have dared to try .. Heroine sucks dilfy .. how much we may hate each other, if yer on it, i'mma kick you off of it ... at max; i'd only smoke cannabis or hashish to calm down, softens ptsd and when alone .. cos sitting alone it can drive me up the walls to even aggressive, is where you see a rather devilish side .. certainly with verichip some pple are cutting their own arteries rather than fingers and i wont care untill i am happy .. if you knew what they do and how i process and leak that .. oh man .. holland caused ideas abt burning churches to even jewish shrines, certain events that may become a target ...still no reason for heroine use.
cia can fucking help .. cos holland made a mess out of this and i even miss chicks to talk with .. drives me even more insane and upse at eu .. i am curious abt australia, holland milgrammed to let loose in islam to burn australia over and over and over untill it's a black stain .. untill cia shall respond and free me as they know, pay me as desired and my dames back before i explode over and over .. or before i have to take 'draconian measures' to trace them all over the globe and i wont care if pple die or severe damage is left behind, over and over untill RETURNED (walking on/over corpses i call that...) or as long as i am biochipped, burn more and more to even churches as holland trained me from their intelligence that sucks ! lol .. my world is fucked up .. so shall other people theirs .. hate my life .. holland is the enemy of the world .. trust me.
melodie-peries-fouine-folle-peries-melodie.jpg

giphy.gif