As far as we know, not all Trump supporters are cannibal killers, but all known cannibal killers are Trump suppoprters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SAD! is that some libtard will fight to save his life. Too bad I dont run things or he'd be dead tomorrow......well, AFTER I forced you to sleep in the same room as him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just when you think these libtard clowns couldn't scrape the barrel any further, they defy the odds and excel themselves by attempting to suggest there's a link between cannibalism and voting for Trump...

Seek fucking help ASAP.
It’s not like they have anything positive to say about the mook they voted for

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TOTALLY TRUE.

This is actual footage of me and my family killing leftards the night before voting day

And the fuckers STILL voted Biden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TOTALLY TRUE.

This is actual footage of me and my family killing leftards the night before voting day

Your voice is super hot, the vocaroos were ace lol

That scene always pissed me off so bad.

If scrawny ass Sheri Moon was the only thing standing between me and getting far the fuck away from that Dr Satan mess going on? My feet wouldnt have hit the floor and Baby would be a pulp streak across the grass.

That bitch deserved to die. Just laying there crying lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TOTALLY TRUE.

If scrawny ass Sheri Moon was the only thing standing between me and getting far the fuck away from that Dr Satan mess going on? My feet wouldnt have hit the floor and Baby would be a pulp streak across the grass.

lol yeah, weak is the word...
You should do a thread reading for here, there's plenty of material haha I'd appreciate it =)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TOTALLY TRUE.

You should do a thread reading for here, there's plenty of material haha I'd appreciate it =)

You want me to read peoples posts outloud again? Lmaooo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TOTALLY TRUE.

You want me to read peoples posts outloud again? Lmaooo

Yeah Dovey, DO IT! lololol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just when you think these libtard clowns couldn't scrape the barrel any further, they defy the odds and excel themselves by attempting to suggest there's a link between cannibalism and voting for Trump...

Seek fucking help ASAP.

Um, there is an obvious connection. Wake up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Seek fucking help ASAP.

Um, there is an obvious connection. Wake up.

iu