At Sherriffs: CALL TO ACTION

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello Mister @Bastard Factory and several Sherriffs.

I hope ratings, commercials ads sense and your juicy amazon stocks are doing good? With us ALPHAS rescuing this sinking ship I want to cash in some medals I earned! Thanks!
!
There is a filthy man here, registered 3 months ago. He is a huge swine and backstabs people with bad PMs.

He goes by the name of Gayitty47. Please ban him.

He using my name and brand on Vocaroos without my okay. He can answer here, with letters. But not with vocaroos, since my revenues wont get noticed by Google.

Please tell him to leave my name out or even leave me alone! As a SuperStar I can only advise you To ban him,. He is a trouble maker.

Also he is into sniffing MALE ANUSES of Body Building at gyms after 8pm.

Thanks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound better in the morning. Do you live in Georgia?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gary's voice reminds me of the narrator from those old high school wood shop safety videos you see on Youtube...very annoying.

I also agree that these Vacrapoos are becoming increasingly perverted and disgusting...in the background of these audio files, you can clearly hear the buzz of sex toys, confirming their depravity. The sheriff needs to take action.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gary's voice reminds me of the narrator from those old high school wood shop safety videos you see on Youtube...very annoying.

I also agree that these Vacrapoos are becoming increasingly perverted and disgusting...in the background of these audio files, you can clearly hear the buzz of sex toys, confirming their depravity. The sheriff needs to take action.
It is what I am hearing too.

The last vocaroo of Gayity you could clearly hear his sex doll screaming for help!

Sheriffs NEED to take action NOW!!!!

Stop the FILTH!!!!

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Hello Mister @Bastard Factory and several Sherriffs.

I hope ratings, commercials ads sense and your juicy amazon stocks are doing good? With us ALPHAS rescuing this sinking ship I want to cash in some medals I earned! Thanks!
!
There is a filthy man here, registered 3 months ago. He is a huge swine and backstabs people with bad PMs.

He goes by the name of Gayitty47. Please ban him.

He using my name and brand on Vocaroos without my okay. He can answer here, with letters. But not with vocaroos, since my revenues wont get noticed by Google.

Please tell him to leave my name out or even leave me alone! As a SuperStar I can only advise you To ban him,. He is a trouble maker.

Also he is into sniffing MALE ANUSES of Body Building at gyms after 8pm.

Thanks
All anuses should be FREE to do whatever you want to them. I know I will.. to yours.

UNFREEballs

Factory Bastard
Not this again....

Where is FatherFucker yUo?

This place needs an injection of his feral, yet somehow endearing, hostility.
I don't have proof that he is.. but a few said through PM'S to me on my personal email they heard he was dead. Covid got him last heard from anyone that knows him was six months ago. I have no way of confirming he never shared anything but his email and I haven't gotten any response from him.

So who knows... unless he just magically pops up here soon I would assume he retired from forums or he did die.

Maybe someone else that knew him can enlighten us. I do know when was were talking I heard from him a couple times a month for several years...than nothing.

Ask somebody else...