Bastard Factory Podcast #1 The state of BF

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Callin, eh, Martino?

Might have to look into that. Always wanted to try my hand at a podcast. Just not sure I have anything to say, really. Podcasting from an iPhone. Too weird. And too brilliant, too, I guess.

Also, "King's Room"? C'mon, man! Missed opportunity there. How 'bout "The Throne Room"? Or, better yet, "Come Hear What The GOATs Say" (no indelicate allusion intended, of course).

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hurt feelz huh? Is it because I said the word "NIGGER"?

Um, nope. Far be it from me to prevent you from parading your stupidity and your ignorance. Knock yourself out, mate.

I often forget just how sensitive you woke SJW types are.

You don't, actually. Your whole Aryan vaudeville routine is based on the premise that those who fight for a world where everyone gets a chance to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are somehow weaker than uneducated, hate-filled cowards who hide behind destructive ideologies.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Call yourself a gamer and you've never owned an Amiga 500?

Tsssskk tsssk, shameful, Blurtrice. Absolutely shameful.

Amigas were more of a thing in technologically backward PAL regions.

We had C64's. We didn't need Amigas.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Callin, eh, Martino?

Might have to look into that. Always wanted to try my hand at a podcast. Just not sure I have anything to say, really. Podcasting from an iPhone. Too weird. And too brilliant, too, I guess.

Also, "King's Room"? C'mon, man! Missed opportunity there. How 'bout "The Throne Room"? Or, better yet, "Come Hear What The GOATs Say" (no indelicate allusion intended, of course).
Nah, that’s the app.

You start a “room” when you start a podcast on the app. That way the person who starts the room can pick whomever he wants in it to be another voice on the show.

It’s honestly a cross between a chat room and twitch. It’s ingenious with its simplicity.

I’ve been listening to some of the other shows on it and many sound like a drive by sound blog just like this one with the exception ours will get better.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hurt feelz huh? Is it because I said the word "NIGGER"?

Um, nope. Far be it from me to prevent you from parading your stupidity and your ignorance. Knock yourself out, mate.

I often forget just how sensitive you woke SJW types are.

You don't, actually. Your whole Aryan vaudeville routine is based on the premise that those who fight for a world where everyone gets a chance to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are somehow weaker than uneducated, hate-filled cowards who hide behind destructive ideologies.

There's the "uneducated" claim rearing it's ugly head once again, which hilariously comes from an individual who genuinely believes that being indoctrinated with Cultural Marxism is the very height of academic merit.

How exactly do White Nationalists seek to prevent other races from "enjoying life" or stop them from experiencing happiness? This bizarre claim is quite a stretch, even by your standards...

You really don't think through these heroic displays of valour & virtue before hitting send, do you Blurty boi?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He apparently served a customer cold fries the other day and a mass brawl nearly broke out.

I suppose that kind of thing is inevitable when working in low end dives where majority of the customers are niggers.

With witty repartee like this, who needs Mein Kampf?

You're so astoundingly unfunny and blindingly numbskullish that it's a wonder your boyfriend hasn't yet gone and hanged himself by his scrote to the nearest burning cross, you parasitic parasimp.
Are your green vegan Starbucks soy latte fee fees hurt, Turd? :LOL3:
pathetic uneducated swine.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Your whole Aryan vaudeville routine is based on the premise that those who fight for a world where everyone gets a chance to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are somehow weaker than uneducated, hate-filled cowards who hide behind destructive ideologies.

How exactly do White Nationalists seek to prevent other races from "enjoying life" or stop them from experiencing happiness? This bizarre claim is quite a stretch, even by your standards...

You really don't think through these heroic displays of valour & virtue before hitting send, do you Blurty boi?

expo5-04-l.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

FiLTHie, I ain't Green, I ain't Vegan, I don't go to Starbucks, I hate soy milk, I love Americanos not Lattes, I wear super comfy shoes, I’m a pissant not a turd, and I have a degree in Molecular Criminology (with a Minor in Abstract Sociology).

You da schwein, not I.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your whole Aryan vaudeville routine is based on the premise that those who fight for a world where everyone gets a chance to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are somehow weaker than uneducated, hate-filled cowards who hide behind destructive ideologies.

expo5-04-l.jpg

What do Communist war atrocities have to do with anything?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

FiLTHie, I ain't Green, I ain't Vegan, I don't go to Starbucks, I hate soy milk, I love Americanos not Lattes, I wear super comfy shoes, I’m a pissant not a turd, and I have a degree in Molecular Criminology (with a Minor in Abstract Sociology).

You da schwein, not I.
Any proof that you have a degree in molecular criminology? Recently many swag here fake degrees. Also when I see median worth of education here, which is Walmart or Uber eats base, I highly doubt that your IQ is higher than my morning pressie.

Proof or SYFM. Schwein Du!!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
@RAVEN your more then welcome to come on the podcast.

*snicker*
Hey so are you.

I’ll put down newspapers

Yeah, because handing my phone number over to this community's Original Orthodoxxer sits at the top of my high-priority To Do list.

C'mon, KM. Seriously.

But thanks for the invite anyway.

Oh, and I'm housebroken; you can keep the papers. Maybe read 'em?
You don’t use phone numbers.

You click a button on an app and get this;

You can either talk into a microphone (preferably) or, you talk into your phone.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.

Sure, I'll drop in, then.

Maybe.

I don't have much to say about Fortnite.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@UncleDiLF i have several degrees in AIDS want me to show you...cumPARE meATS?? the places we could go
Nah man. I won't cumPARE my meAT with you. This is just sick
me and my team of experts just wanted to extract some of your coCK with our studies with virginal Gorillas. we BELIEVE could develop a sexual ape capable of murder to kill any body going at its nether regions. example a young girl poking at Gorillas ass in sexual suggestive way... well the Gorilla would than pound with tis fists the girl taking the girls head clean off to protect its from being anally penetrated by the girls "stick" your tissue would used in this to create an army of Gorillas that would used against the Ukrainians.. those absolute savages and helping the Russians win the War

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Oh.

Maybe.

FN isn’t even a topic, my guy.

The main topic is gonna piss off so many gamers I’m contemplating streaming the podcast on Twitch.

But I get it. Even if phone numbers were used I wouldn’t have access to any of them if I used Spreaker or SoundCloud. It just comes up “caller”. Callin or anchor are pretty much chat rooms. The worst they do is make you register an account.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.

Maybe.

The main topic is gonna piss off so many gamers I’m contemplating streaming the podcast on Twitch.

But I get it. Even if phone numbers were used I wouldn’t have access to any of them if I used Spreaker or SoundCloud. It just comes up “caller”. Callin or anchor are pretty much chat rooms. The worst they do is make you register an account.

You fraud. Google will delist the forum because of you. son of a whore

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Oh.

Maybe.

You fraud. Google will delist the forum because of you. son of a whore
i hearded execution_style got busted for that... that true? someone even busted him out of jail and he was skull fucked by the cops and shot to death.

rest in shit nigger ahahaha