The Bastard Factory Podcast #2 Ric Flairs Final Match Fail

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ric Flair was is a worst drunk than me, he is a serial predator just as k his daughter Charlotte and Stephanie McMahon even Shane, the worst world CHUMPION ever, and his secret to high profiling is SCAT for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Disgusting swine. HE should die right now after this post.
In the 80’s Flair was the

But when he was acting like one of triple H’s lackeys in the 2000’s for a paycheck I lost a ton of respect for him.

His last good, not great match was the match against Taker at Wrestlemania decades back. I thought his final match with HBK was terrible.

I actually thought he could pull off one decent final match but was sadly mistaken. The wrestlers should have saw how slow he was moving and improvised on the fly. When I saw the other wrestlers dead lifting him up countless times it just made me sad.

Nature Boy Buddy Rogers had his final match with Flair and he was hovering around 80 years old back then and had a better match.

good thing that PPV did not end as a casket match with the poor shape Ric Flair was in. He was lucky to even get his robe off without falling off the entrance ramp.
Are you a friend or foe???

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
See, this is where you start looking stupid.

If you own one Piguet, you sure as shit wouldn’t be posting on a message board.

Try again, but this time actually try

DDT

Factory Bastard
Speaking of Ric Flair, I wonder how many pounds of coke that guy snorted at the height of his popularity? I'm glad I got to enjoy wrestling as a kid, when it was truly at its prime, but it only occurred to me later that there must've been literal briefcases full of coke in the dressing rooms.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Speaking of Ric Flair, I wonder how many pounds of coke that guy snorted at the height of his popularity? I'm glad I got to enjoy wrestling as a kid, when it was truly at its prime, but it only occurred to me later that there must've been literal briefcases full of coke in the dressing rooms.
Well Piper was pinching his nose for decades.

I wouldn’t doubt Naitch was dabbling in the devils dandruff

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You two whoresons have no idea of the golden era of wrestling. YOu should watch BTS or Korean boy bands or whatever these kids doing these days. You insecure gender fluid scums-

Mr Perfect, Warlord, Legion of Doom, Hart Foundation, Ultimate Warrior, Ted Dibiase, Rick Martel, Earthquake, Dino Bravo, Fuji Express, The Rockers… you whoresons!

Stone Cold, Mister McMahon, HhH, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Test, Mister McMahon, Chris Jericho, Big Boss Man, Ken Shamrock, Kane,

nWo, Scott Steiner, Sting, BUFF BAGWELL, Sting, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hplywood Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, The Giant, Macho Man, Eric Bischoff, Eddie Guerrero.

And now GTFO you two sissy fags with no idea of the golden years of wrestling. Go and watch Johnathan Cena or this fat beard fuck Chris Ownes or whatever his name you SJW wage cucks .

PS: I will close this thread for its stupidity, you two clowns

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The “Golden Age” of wrestling was the territory’s before Vince took over, you stupid orangutan. And even then the US wasn’t the place for great matches, it was Japan.

Stay clueless.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The “Golden Age” of wrestling was the territory’s before Vince took over, you stupid orangutan. And even then the US wasn’t the place for great matches, it was Japan.

Stay clueless.

You fuckimng troll. Keep telling that to your 2 subscribers. In the scene they would RIP you OFF into 22 pieces, you clueless and fucked up, scum!

You should try politics. With your lies and fake news, you should make a good career. Dick licker.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Ric Flair was is a worst drunk than me, he is a serial predator just as k his daughter Charlotte and Stephanie McMahon even Shane, the worst world CHUMPION ever, and his secret to high profiling is SCAT for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Disgusting swine. HE should die right now after this post.
In the 80’s Flair was the

But when he was acting like one of triple H’s lackeys in the 2000’s for a paycheck I lost a ton of respect for him.

His last good, not great match was the match against Taker at Wrestlemania decades back. I thought his final match with HBK was terrible.

I actually thought he could pull off one decent final match but was sadly mistaken. The wrestlers should have saw how slow he was moving and improvised on the fly. When I saw the other wrestlers dead lifting him up countless times it just made me sad.

Nature Boy Buddy Rogers had his final match with Flair and he was hovering around 80 years old back then and had a better match.

good thing that PPV did not end as a casket match with the poor shape Ric Flair was in. He was lucky to even get his robe off without falling off the entrance ramp.
Are you a friend or foe???
WTF?? are you stalking me? quit quoting me

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Stay clueless.

You fuckimng troll. Keep telling that to your 2 subscribers. In the scene they would RIP you OFF into 22 pieces, you clueless and fucked up, scum!

You should try politics. With your lies and fake news, you should make a good career. Dick licker.
FACE IT DUDE YOU WRONG.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Stay clueless.

Hey dummy, an actual Indy wrestler is here.

Keep making yourself look like an obtuse lunkhead and I’ll just listen to what somebody who is actually in the biz says.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Stay clueless.

Keep making yourself look like an obtuse lunkhead and I’ll just listen to what somebody who is actually in the biz says.
Indy, lol? You?

again. Indy or not. I know Marcus Bagwell. I made business with Ric Flair. And you not. I win , you lose. Case closed

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Stay clueless.

Indy, lol? You?

again. Indy or not. I know Marcus Bagwell. I made business with Ric Flair. And you not. I win , you lose. Case closed
Yo momma's legs they never close though. I just seen a dozen Latinos, A philipino, and Albino taking turns on her not so pretty dried up cunt. Her piss apparently impresses them folk though tastes like koolAIDS.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG now Derf has monkeywerdPOX ....no one cares one sentence STFU yoo have NOTHING to say, poast pic make idiotic comment move on

I smell envious Silver sissy because you know no star like UncleDiLF®. LoL!!! Poor you

yoo ? STAR ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

being able to pork 3 Afrikans doods a night makes yoo a a STAR ?? LOL
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
See, this is where you start looking stupid.

If you own one Piguet, you sure as shit wouldn’t be posting on a message board.

Try again, but this time actually try

Why is that you fraudulent clown? I can! You top scum!

To be honest. At beginning it was fun collecting them. But I love wearing my Casio these days.

I might sell them. The fun is just over. They collect dust at the moment. Worth like 300K in all. Nothing to brag. But I guess you will never own that amount in your chump life. For me it is like busing sneakers, you filth

X

xXx
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
(Looks at Gucci watch)

I’ll be waiting
Gucci watch???? :LOL3:

I own 8 Rolex and seven AP’s. Top that you cheap cock munching clown

you must swallow ... Afrikan doods don't just buy their ghay lovers watches like that unless thems REALLLll gooood LOLOL
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif

is that the moVe that gets them buying yoo watches FAGGOT !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif

ha ha they make sexy time with yer mouth ?? FAGGOT :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
(Looks at Gucci watch)

I’ll be waiting
Gucci watch???? :LOL3:

I own 8 Rolex and seven AP’s. Top that you cheap cock munching clown

you must swallow ... Afrikan doods don't just buy their ghay lovers watches like that unless thems REALLLll gooood LOLOL
cfkr3mlh65m71.gif

is that the moVe that gets them buying yoo watches FAGGOT !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
mjf-dx-chop-02.gif

what is et with yoo two FAGGOTS ??

Do I need to show you how to wrestler gif ...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
batista-entrance.gif

200.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I just watched what will be the official cut of the ppv and they seriously cut out every time Flair flopped right on his face.

The editing is so slick it looks like Flair was actually competent.

Shame on you, Conrad

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just watched what will be the official cut of the ppv and they seriously cut out every time Flair flopped right on his face.

The editing is so slick it looks like Flair was actually competent.

Shame on you, Conrad
You clearly have no idea of wrestling, you pond of a scum. I just had a call with BUFF the STUFF and mentioned this thing here. He have no idea what I meant. But anyway, FagTini MArtini, you just suck.

mjf-dx-chop-02.gif