The Bastard Factory Podcast #2 Ric Flairs Final Match Fail

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that ric flair match was so bad that the complete PPV was uploaded to youtube and no one bothered to report it for copyright violations. I mean when someone uploads summerslam or wrasslemania it stays up for maybe 2 hours before it gets removed.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you doing a second podcast????? I warned you. Just let it go.

YOu aren’t allowed to talk about wrestling or the King RIC FLAIR, you whoreson!!!

Take the episode down, you have 48 hours.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Ric Flair was is a worst drunk than me, he is a serial predator just as k his daughter Charlotte and Stephanie McMahon even Shane, the worst world CHUMPION ever, and his secret to high profiling is SCAT for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Disgusting swine. HE should die right now after this post.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
that ric flair match was so bad that the complete PPV was uploaded to youtube and no one bothered to report it for copyright violations. I mean when someone uploads summerslam or wrasslemania it stays up for maybe 2 hours before it gets removed.
The PPV has a whole wasn’t too bad.

If you don’t mind spot monkey matches.

I was impressed with the Von Erichs. I bet the WWE scoops them up.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

YOu aren’t allowed to talk about wrestling or the King RIC FLAIR, you whoreson!!!

Tell BF, it’s his podcast.
Du Hurensohn!!! You make podcasts under your name. Not BF!!!

Please take the episodes down!!! It is copyright infringement,

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ric Flair was is a worst drunk than me, he is a serial predator just as k his daughter Charlotte and Stephanie McMahon even Shane, the worst world CHUMPION ever, and his secret to high profiling is SCAT for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Disgusting swine. HE should die right now after this post.

I cant respect Ric Flair in his last match. A true FatherFucker

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Where’s the copyright infringement?

Good luck with that one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
are the podcast good ?
should I allot a moment ??

is it even funny ? er just a snoozER ?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with that one.

You spread AIDSY lies. You say it is BF podcast! But YOU are making the podcasts! Copyright infringements

also, you spread lies in your podcast, like 1 episode. Take it down! Google will make trouble to BF site here, assclown!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
In the 80’s Flair was the

But when he was acting like one of triple H’s lackeys in the 2000’s for a paycheck I lost a ton of respect for him.

His last good, not great match was the match against Taker at Wrestlemania decades back. I thought his final match with HBK was terrible.

I actually thought he could pull off one decent final match but was sadly mistaken. The wrestlers should have saw how slow he was moving and improvised on the fly. When I saw the other wrestlers dead lifting him up countless times it just made me sad.

Nature Boy Buddy Rogers had his final match with Flair and he was hovering around 80 years old back then and had a better match.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Good luck with that one.

You spread AIDSY lies. You say it is BF podcast! But YOU are making the podcasts! Copyright infringements

also, you spread lies in your podcast, like 1 episode. Take it down! Google will make trouble to BF site here, assclown!!!
It’s this sites podcast with the owners blessing.

Google won’t do Jack fucking shit.

Plz learn about copyright laws.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with that one.

I put the podcast onto googles infringements algorithm. You are saying things about Covid, juice and race jokes Directed to this site, Moran!!!!!

You are indirectly hurting this forum.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Good luck with that one.

I put the podcast onto googles infringements algorithm. You are saying things about Covid, juice and race jokes Directed to this site, Moran!!!!!

Time stamp these allegations.

Plz do

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with that one.

Plz do

OHG, you really going this way now???

Look man, I dont care. You have no idea about wrestling and Ric Flair.

I know Ric Flair very well. I helped him providing a partner doing his own podcast 2 years ago. How old are you?

Also, you speak like you chew cocks of men. Whats wrong with that?

YOu want to troll me with time stamp. But the j e w hate and racial slurs are something dangerous today. Your podcast will stay for 2 hours and then gets taken down. And BF will have trouble here.

Shame

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But when he was acting like one of triple H’s lackeys in the 2000’s for a paycheck I lost a ton of respect for him.

His last good, not great match was the match against Taker at Wrestlemania decades back. I thought his final match with HBK was terrible.

I actually thought he could pull off one decent final match but was sadly mistaken. The wrestlers should have saw how slow he was moving and improvised on the fly. When I saw the other wrestlers dead lifting him up countless times it just made me sad.

Nature Boy Buddy Rogers had his final match with Flair and he was hovering around 80 years old back then and had a better match.

good thing that PPV did not end as a casket match with the poor shape Ric Flair was in. He was lucky to even get his robe off without falling off the entrance ramp.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Good luck with that one.

Plz do

I know Ric Flair very well. I helped him providing a partner doing his own podcast 2 years ago. How old are you?

YOu want to troll me with time stamp. But the j e w hate and racial slurs are something dangerous today. Your podcast will stay for 2 hours and then gets taken down. And BF will have trouble here.

Shame
See, now your stumbling around like the board drunk walking into walls.

Do better, Dilf. If you want to talk pro wrestling, go ahead. There honestly should be a wrestling sub here and I could talk BF into making you the mod of it.

But I don’t think you know that much about pro wrestling.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

good thing that PPV did not end as a casket match with the poor shape Ric Flair was in. He was lucky to even get his robe off without falling off the entrance ramp.
It looked like he needed a walker to get down the ramp.

And lord knows how many blood thinners he had in his system that he bled like a stick pig. He left puddles on the canvas.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with that one.

Plz do

Shame

Do better, Dilf. If you want to talk pro wrestling, go ahead. There honestly should be a wrestling sub here and I could talk BF into making you the mod of it.

First you tremendous WHORESON, you WON’t decide to MAKE ME a mod, ngger!!!! Git that???? I am a household name in forums! I was a 5 time WORLD CHAMPION (C) and I trolled a veteran on LiveLeak who made a video mentioning my name. Fucking scum you!

I dont need your approval you butt sniffer. You should be thankful to talk to me. Ask anyone. I am a SUPER STAR and this forum only exists because me, Aryan, RealGrimm, Blazor and many other Alphas. Andwho are you???

Again, as a wealthy man I know many stars. I know Ric Flair. We phoned (no messaging) back and forth. Ric was a broke man in the 2000s due to his women issues. He is not a friend but we made some business. Told him to merchandise his brand and make his own podcasts to make youtube money . Not like Stine Cold who is WWE exclusive. Same with Road Dogg “You didn’t know”.

Anyway. Buff Bagwell is a friend of mine. I hooked him up with my old pal from High School. “Building up BUFF”. Guess who is funding all this? Yes, me. My friend from high school makes everything to make podcast with Marcus. It is a marathon, but it’ll succeed. Marcus is a close friend. He made the contact with Ric Flasir so I can help him with some business consultion. Wrestlers are getting fisted because the contracts of wwe are like handcuffs.

So dont tell me about wrestling. I know 80,90, 2000s wrestling like my cock.

We need a Wrestling sub forum. Ask Aryan and Blazor . Real men love wrestling.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG now Derf has monkeywerdPOX ....no one cares one sentence STFU yoo have NOTHING to say, poast pic make idiotic comment move on

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG now Derf has monkeywerdPOX ....no one cares one sentence STFU yoo have NOTHING to say, poast pic make idiotic comment move on

I smell envious Silver sissy because you know no star like UncleDiLF®. LoL!!! Poor you

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I often eAT at Spago‘S. No regular Uber EATs driver like you can afford to eat there. Stalloni, Trump and many boyband stars are there. Wealthy people attract each other.

McDonalds eating swine!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And lord knows how many blood thinners he had in his system that he bled like a stick pig. He left puddles on the canvas.

So nothing to say now?

Listen up! My name is trademarked. I pay 10K for 2 years. I swear if you use my name in your shitty podcast, I sue you. Just to let you know.

Thats all I will say onto this matter. Enjoy

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

So nothing to say now?

Listen up! My name is trademarked. I pay 10K for 2 years. I swear if you use my name in your shitty podcast, I sue you. Just to let you know.

Thats all I will say onto this matter. Enjoy

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Good luck with that one.

Plz do

Shame

First you tremendous WHORESON, you WON’t decide to MAKE ME a mod, ngger!!!! Git that???? I am a household name in forums! I was a 5 time WORLD CHAMPION (C) and I trolled a veteran on LiveLeak who made a video mentioning my name. Fucking scum you!

I dont need your approval you butt sniffer. You should be thankful to talk to me. Ask anyone. I am a SUPER STAR and this forum only exists because me, Aryan, RealGrimm, Blazor and many other Alphas. Andwho are you???

Again, as a wealthy man I know many stars. I know Ric Flair. We phoned (no messaging) back and forth. Ric was a broke man in the 2000s due to his women issues. He is not a friend but we made some business. Told him to merchandise his brand and make his own podcasts to make youtube money . Not like Stine Cold who is WWE exclusive. Same with Road Dogg “You didn’t know”.

Anyway. Buff Bagwell is a friend of mine. I hooked him up with my old pal from High School. “Building up BUFF”. Guess who is funding all this? Yes, me. My friend from high school makes everything to make podcast with Marcus. It is a marathon, but it’ll succeed. Marcus is a close friend. He made the contact with Ric Flasir so I can help him with some business consultion. Wrestlers are getting fisted because the contracts of wwe are like handcuffs.

So what your saying is your a money mark?

Because after trying to read that with a moron goggle filter it still seems incoherent at best.

And see, you lose me when you say you’ve done work for guys who are connected to Conrad Thompson. Who is not only related to Flair but has more money then god.

You, buffoon, are not Conrad Thompson. Because if you were, you would have been there at that travesty of a card in the front row and would be working on Angles podcast at this moment.

Your bullshit might float with ppl who aren’t connected, reject. But not me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I smell envious Silver sissy because you know no star like UncleDiLF®. LoL!!! Poor you

yoo ? STAR ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

being able to pork 3 Afrikans doods a night makes yoo a a STAR ?? LOL

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

yoo ? STAR ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

being able to pork 3 Afrikans doods a night makes yoo a a STAR ?? LOL
Meh, leave Dilf alone.

Somebody has to see something positive in the guy it might as well be him.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Good luck with that one.

Plz do

Shame

So what your saying is your a money mark?

Because after trying to read that with a moron goggle filter it still seems incoherent at best.

And see, you lose me when you say you’ve done work for guys who are connected to Conrad Thompson. Who is not only related to Flair but has more money then god.

You, buffoon, are not Conrad Thompson. Because if you were, you would have been there at that travesty of a card in the front row and would be working on Angles podcast at this moment.

Your bullshit might float with ppl who aren’t connected, reject. But not me.

Your AiDS in the brain makes you a retard in understand complex things, you Mongo. You have no idea about wresting and podcasting you shit eater.

Your content sucks and you can fuck Conrad Thomson’s anus if you want.

I love money, yeah! I like making more. But as a Wrestling BUFF I love helping my old hero’s. Not unlike you, talking smack about them in shitty podcast with 2 subscribers :LOL3:

You have no idea of business, wrestling or achieving anything in life, beside hunting men cocks.

Fuck off you loser.

Your channel will be banned very soon ;) Your anti Semitic remarks were not smart.