Bastard Factory Podcast #1 The state of BF

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You might still be game laddie, but I will fuck you up like you are on the game and I am a long distance lorry driver going through a relationship crisis.
Oh, Bland….

Let’s not do this.

I would use your crowns as taps and do a whirlwind shuffle while shaking a hat on that dance floor you call a face.

You can’t handle this smoke. I recommend don’t try.

That's your problem right there. You fink you talk the talk, but when it comes to walking a walk you fold like a hip replacement in a snowstorm.

Don't be worrying about me laddie, it's your reputation (cough,cough) dat's on the line, not mine.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You might still be game laddie, but I will fuck you up like you are on the game and I am a long distance lorry driver going through a relationship crisis.
Oh, Bland….

Let’s not do this.

I would use your crowns as taps and do a whirlwind shuffle while shaking a hat on that dance floor you call a face.

That's your problem right there. You fink you talk the talk, but when it comes to walking a walk you fold like a hip replacement in a snowstorm.

Don't be worrying about me laddie, it's your reputation (cough,cough) dat's on the line, not mine.
Idk, my guy.

The place is getting better.

Meltdown? Who gives a fuck? It caters to the lowest of hanging fruit and isn’t anything more then something to drive thru.

Try another sub here. If you can’t find something interesting then do come back here cuz I luvz me Blandscape.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh, Bland….

Let’s not do this.

Idk, my guy.

The place is getting better.

Meltdown? Who gives a fuck? It caters to the lowest of hanging fruit and isn’t anything more then something to drive thru.

Try another sub here. If you can’t find something interesting then do come back here cuz I luvz me Blandscape.

You stick to yer gaming forum, and you and I will get along nicely.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Though so.

Bland, don’t start writing checks you sure as shit can’t cash.

If you really want a flame match it can start on Monday. If you need that ego bruised a little, I won’t stop you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Cause I am here to remind ye, ye are not.

You bleed text and make a mess of yourself, but all your efforts result in nothing more than a filthy spot on the forum carpets.

You sound like a chicken's vagina at this stage in your free fall, wailing about content when your last competent attempt at what qualifies as "troll forum" material was published way back when Third Rail was online.

You are the one that talks about content (ad-whitever-ye-like in Latin), Proxy. Not me.

I merely demand it.

What passes for content in Meltdown is one step down from a xeroxed comic that a kid produced in his basement and then distributes for free at comic book conventions.

So keep bleating text and prancing around like you're beating up people on a forum. After all, that's your legacy.

Well Proxy, I didnt actually fink I wid have to come in here and re-educate ye wiff the same vim and vigor as a gulag superintendent. I am merely pointing out a fact, you claim content is King, while never delivering much, and you claim oneupmanship over those that bring you up on those very simple charges.

I am not beating up people on a forum, I am simply reminding them of their own glaring hypocrisy. It isn't a debate.

You have spent multiple accounts and timelines demanding content, but as soon as you get it you look perplexed. All I am here to do is remind you that you cannot have yer cake and eat it, throw it up like a bulimic ballet prancer and then claim victim-hood over your own dead eyed staring inconsistency.

Prancing around you is whit I have always done. Prancing around your comic book mentality is just a bumper bonus.

as Cunty used to say, no one does BH or even TRF level content anymore, it's a red herring. So, rather than trying to offer it up in the school cafeteria, it's preferable to simply talk about it in the past tense.

You haven't aged well, as our conversation in your room demonstrated. All of your so-called talent was wrapped tightly in a straight jacket, and you couldn't seem to break free from the troll forum confines that bind.

Your fingers fornicate with your keyboard, and the product is ejaculated upon this forum. This is your seminal contribution in every thread.

As for your so called beatnik poet skills, Poppy had to toss out all but four lines of your poem and rework it completely before it was fit for publishing and reading. Poppy mentioned that you were referred to as "some Scottish man" in the author's note, so be thankful for that.

Of course I age well, I survived you and Cunty. I eat and shit Cunty's like I snack on Pringles.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Though so.

If you really want a flame match it can start on Monday. If you need that ego bruised a little, I won’t stop you.

Of course I can cash them, and I can probably get your whole family to invest in my Nigerian pyramid scheme.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Though so.

Of course I can cash them, and I can probably get to your whole family to invest in my Nigerian pyramid scheme.
Then Monday?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
He’ll run. Don’t even waste your time
I’ve done this song and dance with him three times already and never lost once.

If he wants to cosplay a punching bag for a fourth time it’s on him.

Eh? Are you fantasizing again ickle boy?
I’m really not interested in flaming, but for you I’ll make an exception.

Starts Monday, three posts each. I won’t even drop a weeks worth of nuclear bombs on your ass.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He’ll run. Don’t even waste your time
I’ve done this song and dance with him three times already and never lost once.

If he wants to cosplay a punching bag for a fourth time it’s on him.

Eh? Are you fantasizing again ickle boy?
I’m really not interested in flaming, but for you I’ll make an exception.

Starts Monday, three posts each. I won’t even drop a weeks worth of nuclear bombs on your ass.

So you have finally found a pair, why wait to Monday, I am here right now boyo.