Bastard Factory Podcast #1 The state of BF

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If bland doesn't shut the fuck up I'll spam this thread to death with peedowang memes !

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And just like that, it’s over.

Bland, try harder then this.

You want this type of shit then step the fuck up and be that guy and not some passenger providing thread filler for threads that don’t need it.

And second, don’t think your on a level with a top dog. You could be one day, but you need a lot of work before you get there.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now I am going to give Kevin a few minutes to contemplate whit he finks he is about to do.

I will start the thread, because I like to feel I can accommodate the only real talent among us.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And just like that, it’s over.

Bland, try harder then this.

You want this type of shit then step the fuck up and be that guy and not some passenger providing thread filler for threads that don’t need it.

And second, don’t think your on a level with a top dog. You could be one day, but you need a lot of work before you get there.

I shit out your level 20 years ago.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If Nahhzis hate the podcast?

Good

fuck the nazis

Kike alert

jweeshmch.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You need to take a long hard look at yerself KM, your shit just doesn't wash off any more, and I am fucking in the odious position of agreeing sometimes wiff Aryan. One of the stupidest cunts to ever claim an opinion on a "ahum" message bored.

That's your contribution to this shite.

Get yer shit the gither laddie.

I'm Scoundrel, not Aryan. WTF is wrong with your brain, Moshi?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You might still be game laddie, but I will fuck you up like you are on the game and I am a long distance lorry driver going through a relationship crisis.
Oh, Bland….

Let’s not do this.

I would use your crowns as taps and do a whirlwind shuffle while shaking a hat on that dance floor you call a face.

You can’t handle this smoke. I recommend don’t try.

Princess, you've been laughed off this forum at least three times over the last couple of years, are you honestly so keen to make it a fourth?

Your embarrassing internet superstar routine is so cringe that it's akin to self harming on the internet... I suppose at least it's safer than cutting your arm.

Regardless, you are one fucked up individual.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Does my posting history determine that I need time to articulate my worth?

no, yer murderous spelling does you FAGGOT ! like you're gargling dick
You're really serious calling out any cunts spelling ya fuckin mug!! Always on about dicks, you love them and I guarantee you're the only fucker that saved mine, wish I could see your hard drive!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Does my posting history determine that I need time to articulate my worth?

no, yer murderous spelling does you FAGGOT ! like you're gargling dick
You're really serious calling out any cunts spelling ya fuckin mug!! Always on about dicks, you love them and I guarantee you're the only fucker that saved mine, wish I could see your hard drive!

Oh I got a hard, drive
120.jpg
FAGGOTTT !! :LOL3::LOL3:

faggy shoes McDicksuck LOL go fuck yer arse spider legs before you get snapped off at the knees AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA