Bastard Factory Podcast #1 The state of BF

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I ANNOUNCE WITH ALL MOD POWERS AND @Bastard Factory that this day.. August 8 or 9th 2022!! that this is officially KING MARTINI day...

BF will give you the upgrade when he gets off his LAZY ARSE and gives to you

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If 360 and the gay arayan wanna go elbow deep in Benzo's asshole hoping they are gonna pull out anything but stale shit, then let them form up into a human centipede and subsist on their own feces. It's time to hand out a nice block to the shit posters or completely stop replying to their fag laming garbage, eventually they will improve or clump up in a dark corner of the forum and only bore each other.

use the Evil blood rule of, too lame to reply to, as a teaching tool for these bottom feeders.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

If 360 and the gay arayan wanna go elbow deep in Benzo's asshole hoping they are gonna pull out anything but stale shit, then let them form up into a human centipede and subsist on their own feces. It's time to hand out a nice block to the shit posters or completely stop replying to their fag laming garbage, eventually they will improve or clump up in a dark corner of the forum and only bore each other.

use the Evil blood rule of, too lame to reply to, as a teaching tool for these bottom feeders.
That is exactly what EB told me about shit posting rejects who think a “look at me” post is something somebody should reply to.

They will learn the correct way or the hard way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me know if you want me on the Gaming podcast. I would bring in a lot of listeners from The Furnace.

Pity reply.
He actually is a hard core gamer.

But if he doesn’t sub the podcast, he can’t be a speaker on it. That’s like the program not me.

I would never listen in on anything that jerk-off had to say, no matter the topic.
Even so… you can ignore him right?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Looking forward to hearing another podcast.
Your in luck.

I’m putting the finishing touches on the final Ric Flair match podcast.

Well, knowing Ric Flair you might have 23 final Ric Flair match podcasts for the next 2 years if he's anything like the band The Eagles.
"You can check-out any time you like"
"But you can never leave!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me know if you want me on the Gaming podcast. I would bring in a lot of listeners from The Furnace.

Pity reply.
He actually is a hard core gamer.

But if he doesn’t sub the podcast, he can’t be a speaker on it. That’s like the program not me.

I would never listen in on anything that jerk-off had to say, no matter the topic.
Even so… you can ignore him right?

Sure.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ok so here’s future topics for the main show tentatively;

Next Monday- Gaming.
Are you a gamer? What games are you waiting for? Are you PS or XBone or PC?

The next Monday- Drugs
Are drugs ruining America? Has drugs affected you or somebody you know?

The next Monday- Food
What’s your go to snack? What’s your favorite food?

Everybody here is welcome to join in. No drama, no bullshit. SSS will tell you first hand the first podcast was fun.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go choke on some AIDS, you dreary faggot.

He sounds like he has 2 dicks in his mouth, while trying to make proper sentences. The AiDSY whoreson!

Mein bruder, we've had to endure 2 weeks of this fucking idiot's spam so far.

Hopefully he'll burn himself out soon and end up retiring from teh internetz 4evah for the fifth time.

MEIN KAMERAD und BRUDER SCOUSE!!!

Yeah, you know how many SJW wage cucks we CRUSHED!!!! I even forgot their names. This AiDS and Monkeypox FISTED dweeb will be next. The cockSniFFer he is

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ a double dose of “look at me” posts.

Listen you scum! I Listenend to this shit and want my broadband back!

I warn you to stop exposing fake news with a podcast, you AiDS-ridden FiLTH!

Podcasts will cum back hard with fake news. Just sayin‘!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He sounds like he has 2 dicks in his mouth, while trying to make proper sentences. The AiDSY whoreson!

Hopefully he'll burn himself out soon and end up retiring from teh internetz 4evah for the fifth time.
He’s flipped countless burger patties and pulled endless taps for a crust…those cunts have some weird endurance shite going on in the hospitality industry.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He’s flipped countless burger patties and pulled endless taps for a crust…those cunts have some weird endurance shite going on in the hospitality industry.

He apparently served a customer cold fries the other day and a mass brawl nearly broke out.

I suppose that kind of thing is inevitable when working in low end dives where majority of the customers are niggers.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
He apparently served a customer cold fries the other day and a mass brawl nearly broke out.

I suppose that kind of thing is inevitable when working in low end dives where majority of the customers are niggers.

With witty repartee like this, who needs Mein Kampf?

You're so astoundingly unfunny and blindingly numbskullish that it's a wonder your boyfriend hasn't yet gone and hanged himself by his scrote to the nearest burning cross, you parasitic parasimp.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hurt feelz huh? Is it because I said the word "NIGGER"?

I often forget just how sensitive you woke SJW types are.

Besides, I wasn't trying to be funny,this incident actually happened, ask Rancid.

Mongtini bravely barricaded himself in the manager's office until the police arrived.