Be positive with Official UncleDiLF@ [sponsored post]

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please support this thread, so I can get richer by the hour and watch this

BUy the nWo hat and support this channel:

Okay. In this sick world we need more positivity! If you feel down, just watch and read my premium post.

We will start with my friend Aaron Carter! Enjoy!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch the intense fight and the era back then! Fans, etc, all gold!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch that rare gem. Randy talks about noble gentlemen like me, Aryan, Blazor, Oliver or Biggie and at the end he mentions Ho' Kogan the snake. Could be Blurt turd, X and Missus Whipple. Ooooooohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is this the 'buff dudes you wanna sex' thread Derpy ??

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys. Watch this video and music. From the future. Even if you can't afford it. I did. Becsuse of this video. Deutschland.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Back at that day I had hope for the world and thst true racism stops. Jackson was a good man. But the nWo knew thst he was a huge influencer. Like Whitney Houston, 2Pac, Prince etc.

Great video. 5 stars Mister Shampain.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Guys. Watch this video and music. From the future. Even if you can't afford it. I did. Becsuse of this video. Deutschland.

Wunderbares Auto!!!! Now that's what you call luxury man!

Just sick man. Wunderbar mein Freund.

I just like the music. It makes me imagine sitting there and driving to a city. Just like that. Exploring and enjoying the ride. I am more a fan of the S Class. That Maybach is sick. But s beauty.

We are allowed to dream, right? LoL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I just like the music. It makes me imagine sitting there and driving to a city. Just like that. Exploring and enjoying the ride. I am more a fan of the S Class. That Maybach is sick. But s beauty.

Yes my friend we are, I'd be more than giggidy if I got an Audi RS6 Avant tbh, that's my goal to someday get one...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes my friend we are, I'd be more than giggidy if I got an Audi RS6 Avant tbh, that's my goal to someday get one...

You can achieve it Shampain. I am 100 percent sure. No one stands on a front gate and says:" oh wait a second pal. Let me take a look if you are capable or not!"

Don't spend more money than you earn. Investments.

Be patient. That's the key in money making. No emotions. Dollar cost average every month in ETF, crypto or stocks.

Just today I will pick up this book which I bought.

Richer, Wiser, Happier: How the World’s Greatest Investors Win in Markets and Life

My friend. This car is beautiful. And one day, if yiu really want it, your Scottish fat premium ass will sit inside of it.

And blue is premium.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You can achieve it Shampain. I am 100 percent sure. No one stands on a front gate and says:" oh wait a second pal. Let me take a look if you are capable or not!"

Be patient. That's the key in money making. No emotions. Dollar cost average every month in ETF, crypto or stocks.

Richer, Wiser, Happier: How the World’s Greatest Investors Win in Markets and Life

My friend. This car is beautiful. And one day, if yiu really want it, your Scottish fat premium ass will sit inside of it.

And blue is premium.

I blew 90% of my savings on a 2 year old Jag SUV and I regret it, should've kept it or like BF always said I should invest my savings... Thing is I've still got a lot of monlthy payments for it too =(
I've been doing the odd shift with my Uncle on the building sites but I'm trying to find the right Hydraulics job without moving to Aberdeen where most of them are... I'll get back on my feet soon enough =)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And blue is premium.

I blew 90% of my savings on a 2 year old Jag SUV and I regret it, should've kept it or like BF always said I should invest my savings... Thing is I've still got a lot of monlthy payments for it too =(
I've been doing the odd shift with my Uncle on the building sites but I'm trying to find the right Hydraulics job without moving to Aberdeen where most of them are... I'll get back on my feet soon enough =)

wow. I did the same mistake 2017. Green Jagaurora XF. Broke down after 7 months. Trouble with no limits. Repair shop, etc. it was horror. Monthly payments etc. but Shampain. I can tell you. It will end. I learnt a lot. Cars are a depreciATed asset. I felt like a star. Wanted a cool car , but made a mistake. Never again.

after 4 years it is over. Best feeling ever.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

And blue is premium.

wow. I did the same mistake 2017. Green Jagaurora XF. Broke down after 7 months. Trouble with no limits. Repair shop, etc. it was horror. Monthly payments etc. but Shampain. I can tell you. It will end. I learnt a lot. Cars are a depreciATed asset. I felt like a star. Wanted a cool car , but made a mistake. Never again.

after 4 years it is over. Best feeling ever.

Yeah I've been an Audi man for years, started with an A1 then my last car was an A3 S line... I loved them and sooo reliable but they were brand new yet no trips to the garage other than MOT... German cars RULE! lol

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
hiya unkle siff did you use a sun lamp or is it natural ?
TdAXy714z4wQrctaSxeKbJNpBql_OF7PL28kkLHDb4-ItxAa6M-qOm5AgPdnTeCX09_HSIA=s85