nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory
giphy.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory Investigation will not offer any reward on the where abouts of this man now as stnky aka mr stinkfigger last time seen on Bastard Factory forum having a massive meltdown after receiving CPR he has not been see .
giphy-54.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Maybe theyll pamper the guy, I offered to even pay for an immunity badge if its avail since hes crying so hard.. so the add on is now on the shelf until we can figure out what the big deal is, its just for laughs, we used to have change member name,avitar,borking, send a member to assbox a whole bunch more, also were able to either win Bastard of the Month or pay for the immunity badge.. all these members taking the free ride then bitching when ideas come around to raise money for website fees.. ah well Im done with my rant..

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe theyll pamper the guy, I offered to even pay for an immunity badge if its avail since hes crying so hard.. so the add on is now on the shelf until we can figure out what the big deal is, its just for laughs, we used to have change member name,avitar,borking, send a member to assbox a whole bunch more, also were able to either win Bastard of the Month or pay for the immunity badge.. all these members taking the free ride then bitching when ideas come around to raise money for website fees.. ah well Im done with my rant..
you are 100% right i agree

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ummm .. upon further inhalation of this righteous bud and its ability to clear a path I see that I'd like to remain the awesome StINKY

for now (:

Thanks

- the Mngmt .

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HOLY fuck !!!

It's not hard ... it's my character if bitches wanna pay to fuck it up it's cheating ... it's your site I don't pay, never complained the option is there to change a name so before CuntfaggOt face Mcgee in a goddamm Nike shirt can deface him I WILL end stinkys reign, .... didn't say I would leave just carry on as an X ...

dense nuggets fo sho yo !!

Last edited:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HOLY fuck !!!

It's not hard ... it's my character if bitches wanna pay to fuck it up it's cheating ... it's your site I don't pay, never complained the option is there to change a name so before CuntfaggOt face Mcgee in a goddamm Nike shirt can deface him I WILL end stinkys reign, .... didn't say I would leave just carry on as an X ...

dense nuggets fo sho yo !!
:Antagonize:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

so now its pay or get fucked with, pay again 2 hit your foe back then hopefully this goes back n forth with $ each time

is this the idea?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That is the idea. You'd like it. People are not used to it because it's not done elsewhere.

ek1ua0a.jpg

Change a members Avatar
Change a members user title
Perm Meltdown/ Exile someone for a few days
Sticky a thread
Ban a Member
Bork a Member

Also, there would be 'Immunity' which is cheap... awarded free or bought/gifted cheap

Kinda like the dunk tank at work. Take one for the team.

These ideas were all successfully run in the past.. many, many members for almost 2 years.... members rolled with as they knew it was temporary and also 'unbalanced' the power a lot of online fights.

This is why were not going to do at this time.. this place needs more posters to pull something like this off. All good.

We once had a store here that was thriving with options to 'fuck' with another ...had a currency called Bastard Bucks. It worked..created drama and helped the site continue as vBulletin was a bandwidth hog.

The new payment system also allows for a 'store' like feature to bring back some of these things as the regular member has everything already and not looking to take things away.. like PMs, Larger Avatars,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
membership to enter or 'pay per click' ads... We don't have ads here because I hate them. All that stuff doesn't work.. its the web... this is why we've gone with simple donations and as a token we ELITE or upgrade a members status as a thank you...

Fighting options will be removed until a new system evolves or we just wait until 2022. Whatevr ~

* Updating this.... only way this would work moving forward is for a "member sign up sheet" type thread. Those people would be game, eliminating any victims.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’ll lose loyals BF, just sayin
if give it out and you cannot take it your a fuckwit and a loseer and everyone will no your true colours

Weak BITCH :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Is that how you roll irl, like the bald man with a fancy car, the ugly homo with a great job ...you PAY to make up for your misfortunes handed to you in life ...look at you cling to neg reps like a pacifier real peeps like me don't need gimmicks ...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’ll lose loyals BF, just sayin
if give it out and you cannot take it your a fuckwit and a loseer and everyone will no your true colours

Weak BITCH :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Is that how you roll irl, like the bald man with a fancy car, the ugly homo with a great job ...you PAY to make up for your misfortunes handed to you in life ...look at you cling to neg reps like a pacifier real peeps like me don't need gimmicks ...
o look the cry babys back for a 3 thd meltdowm

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
weak BITCH :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

All you ever did was act like a baller lol shows us his new TV like no one has one
shows us his used T shirt collection he hangs on a wall ffs
Now, losing very badly buys his way out

:Sad:

Let BF have a site full of pussies like you hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa