California's say NO to recall

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hub is talking about moving to Texas or Florida now. Too many paisa’s overcrowding here anyway. I pray he’s serious

OMG. The two worst states in the country.
Why, because they arent burdened with fires, drought, corruption, overtaxation, business shutdowns, and as many covid deaths or more than cali?

Yet we can’t keep people from moving here… and we remain the richest and largest state in the union lol
I dunno if bimbo's like you read news or not, but you tards LOST representation recently. Good thing you have a steady influx of street shitters and illegals or you would have lost MORE!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hub is talking about moving to Texas or Florida now. Too many paisa’s overcrowding here anyway. I pray he’s serious

Why, because they arent burdened with fires, drought, corruption, overtaxation, business shutdowns, and as many covid deaths or more than cali?

Yet we can’t keep people from moving here… and we remain the richest and largest state in the union lol

Still the world's 5th largest economy.

They hate us because we have the best weather, nicest beaches, richest agriculture and best Mexican food.

Fuck that crap tex mex lol

The jealousy is insane!

Do we have problems? Sure. Who doesn't though?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think his observation is astute tbh.

I know ALL of my friends here are furious over Republicans trying to force their extreme Christianity ideologies on women… and I’m talking about educated women who are raising children and holding down careers and own property, etc.

As it pertains to abortion, there may be some truth to that. I don't think that the average California voter was focused on the domestic violence allegations against him though. It was about the GOP power grab.

Translated: "See what we did in Texas? Well we're gonna do that to you if we take over California."

Yes, that is how it was perceived for some. More importantly, see what is happening with Covid over there, we can do that for you too.

Are you referring to rising Covid rates in Texas?

Yes, Texas and Florida were/are in the midst of huge surges. Elder said if he won, he was eliminating any Covid mandates.

He knew he might have a chance if he said that…. but we are too large a state with heavy tourism to have no mandates. Sorry, not sorry for pointing out the painfully obvious.

Larry Elder made an impression as a mean Republican rather than one with a Kinder gentler persona like Ronald Reagan. Reagan understood that to win his party had to appeal to the American voter. The present crop of Republicans could learn from him.

Reagan put the force of his administration behind "amnesty". There is no way the GOP of today would elect anyone like Reagan today.
Sorry bitch, but that was a deal he made with you people in good faith. Of course your side didnt hold up your end of the bargan cause you've always been liars. It was one of Reagans biggest regrets....trusting democRATs at their word.

There is no way that the stem of immigration will end until your party agrees to sanctioning employers. No jobs, no illegals.
Maybe this is a very narrow thing we might agree on, probably for different reasons. I would shut businesses down that employ illegals. However, the fact remains that democrats didnt hold up their end of the bargain with Reagan.

Nothing they could have done would stop the flow. Desperate people are going to do desperate things. Employers should be fined, prosecuted, etc. However, the Chamber of Commerce GOPers were having none of it, along with major agricultural & meat packing industries, hospitality industry and construction.

Cheap labor is too attractive.
Well, if that were the entirety, the GOP doesnt run things in Cali whatsoever now so democRATs should have been able to fix the problem long ago.

Illegal immigration policy falls under federal jurisdiction, not the states or territories. K street will not allow for the sanctioning of employers.
LMFAO! You disingenuine lying gutter slut. Is that why cali has all those sanctuary cities? Is that why you people screamed "RAYCIS" at the top of your lungs over immigration reform? PWN3D!

For your meltdown:

shutterstock_487326058-1920w.jpg
Yea, it hurts when you get called out on your blatant bullshit! Its california thats to blame with openly declaring its defiance of federal immigration law. Bitch, you've been dismissed once again! PWN3D!

you really channeled your inner sassy black tranny with this one bwahahhha

I’m mildly impressed
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PWN3D! :LOL3:

stop serving ketchup on a bowl and calling it salsa, refugee
Hey supertramp, set any land speed records yet sailing your cum soaked mattress across LA?

I’m not the jackass who can’t hack it in the wild Wild West. Go curl up with a blanket and suck your thumb in crackerville.
Keep working on it tramp, you'll get there!

You mean get through your cornmaze of Tourette’s shit on the sidewalk strokes this morning?

Here is a hint ~

LOL! You could prolly trade that dirty mattress in down here:

PWN3D!

It fucking stinks over there. If you have to drive by, roll your windows up.

That's sad AF.

The smell of "progress" I guess.

Everyone with a brain should bail while they can and just let these people have their shit hole.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I know ALL of my friends here are furious over Republicans trying to force their extreme Christianity ideologies on women… and I’m talking about educated women who are raising children and holding down careers and own property, etc.

As it pertains to abortion, there may be some truth to that. I don't think that the average California voter was focused on the domestic violence allegations against him though. It was about the GOP power grab.

Translated: "See what we did in Texas? Well we're gonna do that to you if we take over California."

Yes, that is how it was perceived for some. More importantly, see what is happening with Covid over there, we can do that for you too.

Yes, Texas and Florida were/are in the midst of huge surges. Elder said if he won, he was eliminating any Covid mandates.

He knew he might have a chance if he said that…. but we are too large a state with heavy tourism to have no mandates. Sorry, not sorry for pointing out the painfully obvious.

Larry Elder made an impression as a mean Republican rather than one with a Kinder gentler persona like Ronald Reagan. Reagan understood that to win his party had to appeal to the American voter. The present crop of Republicans could learn from him.

Reagan put the force of his administration behind "amnesty". There is no way the GOP of today would elect anyone like Reagan today.
Sorry bitch, but that was a deal he made with you people in good faith. Of course your side didnt hold up your end of the bargan cause you've always been liars. It was one of Reagans biggest regrets....trusting democRATs at their word.

There is no way that the stem of immigration will end until your party agrees to sanctioning employers. No jobs, no illegals.
Maybe this is a very narrow thing we might agree on, probably for different reasons. I would shut businesses down that employ illegals. However, the fact remains that democrats didnt hold up their end of the bargain with Reagan.

Nothing they could have done would stop the flow. Desperate people are going to do desperate things. Employers should be fined, prosecuted, etc. However, the Chamber of Commerce GOPers were having none of it, along with major agricultural & meat packing industries, hospitality industry and construction.

Well, if that were the entirety, the GOP doesnt run things in Cali whatsoever now so democRATs should have been able to fix the problem long ago.

Illegal immigration policy falls under federal jurisdiction, not the states or territories. K street will not allow for the sanctioning of employers.
LMFAO! You disingenuine lying gutter slut. Is that why cali has all those sanctuary cities? Is that why you people screamed "RAYCIS" at the top of your lungs over immigration reform? PWN3D!

For your meltdown:

Yea, it hurts when you get called out on your blatant bullshit! Its california thats to blame with openly declaring its defiance of federal immigration law. Bitch, you've been dismissed once again! PWN3D!

I’m mildly impressed

Hey supertramp, set any land speed records yet sailing your cum soaked mattress across LA?

I’m not the jackass who can’t hack it in the wild Wild West. Go curl up with a blanket and suck your thumb in crackerville.

You mean get through your cornmaze of Tourette’s shit on the sidewalk strokes this morning?

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

Do they still shit randomly anywhere they want out there in LA?

Or is that still Fache NOOs

I haven’t seen a homeless person anywhere near my neighborhood tbh. I saw one in the market near the MTV headquarters and an armed security guard was following him. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

Seattle was sooooo much crazier.

How would you feel if someone came along and shitted right there, there in front of your ivory tower? Would you be upset?

it’s a beach shack

But I have a pooper scooper, a pressure washer and a very large boyfriend who would kick their ass tbh

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno if bimbo's like you read news or not, but you tards LOST representation recently. Good thing you have a steady influx of street shitters and illegals or you would have lost MORE!!!

1 person

Calm down and breathe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

LOL! You could prolly trade that dirty mattress in down here:

PWN3D!

I live 6 blocks from the shoreline…. This is like 12 miles east of me, dipshit

Hey dummy, if it keeps getting worse, as it has for the last 40 years, what makes you think your privileged ass is safe from the street shitters? You are one dumb bimbo! Just look at the other beaches over run with bums!

hey dipshit… my house that has been paid off since the 1960s is worth over 3 mil and I’m grandfathered in on property tax… do you think I have a fuck to give about homeless scattered way outside of my neighborhood who will be killed by Covid before they die from a drug overdose… I’m quoting your own theory here bwa!

Hey dummy, street shitters dont look all that far away from you after all!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Still the world's 5th largest economy.

They hate us because we have the best weather, nicest beaches, richest agriculture and best Mexican food.

Fuck that crap tex mex lol
If we hated you simply because of all you mention dear we would have been rooting for a politician who makes it acceptable to steal 950 dollars worth of merchandise, shit in the street and make people like Jeff Bezos even more rich through fear and paranoia

just sayin

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

I haven’t seen a homeless person anywhere near my neighborhood tbh. I saw one in the market near the MTV headquarters and an armed security guard was following him. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

How would you feel if someone came along and shitted right there, there in front of your ivory tower? Would you be upset?

it’s a beach shack

But I have a pooper scooper, a pressure washer and a very large boyfriend who would kick their ass tbh

They just can't conceive of property values here. Apparently, in Florida a mansion is under $500K...that's amazeballs in my book.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

But why would he kick their ass? Don't they have a right to be there shitting all over your sidewalk and leaving their needles around ? What are you, a right wing fucking finantic or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

They just can't conceive of property values here. Apparently, in Florida a mansion is under $500K...that's amazeballs in my book.

Can any of the people you lobby for to receive a "living wage" afford any of the decent property there? On the 21 bucks you're asking for?

if not, exercise in hypocritical futility I say

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HOW, Lotus? In what way?

Because AGAIN.....both of those states are doing objectively BETTER with everything. Crime. Covid. Cost of living. Job growth.

How partisan bias do you have to be to see CA and think that's better than TX or FL? Smh.

That's the problem....if anything is "Republican" you guys hate it EVEN if it works and has good results.

You guys SHOULD be thinking "oh hey! Check out the job growth over there! They are doing good! Maybe we could check that out and see if we can offer that to OUR state!" But no. Nope. That's not what you guys do.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1 person

Calm down and breathe
When was the last time THAT happened? PWN3D! FYI, illinois is losing one too because democRATs are running people off here too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

But why would he kick their ass? Don't they have a right to be there shitting all over your sidewalk and leaving their needles around ? What are you, a right wing fucking finantic or something?

he would kick their ass on principal… he would probably kick the ass of a dog walker who left a turd on my lawn too, so there is that

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I guess that is why so many Canadians head to those states every winter.

Wait.

No.

That does not make any sense at all.

Plenty of Canadians head to California, too. Does that make it a good state?
Why would you ask me that?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1 person

Calm down and breathe
When was the last time THAT happened? PWN3D! FYI, illinois is losing one too because democRATs are running people off here too.

But we're overcrowded because it's so great here. I'm okay with that. The more the Xtian Taliban leaves, the more happy I am.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

These fukin loons are ok with it just as long as they can ignore it. Once socialism completely takes over, "their" shit will be "everyones" shit. LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In fact you guys just get pissed about it and argue it.

This is how I know democrats dont give a shit about the people at all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

he would kick their ass on principal… he would probably kick the ass of a dog walker who left a turd on my lawn too, so there is that

Is he seeing a therapist for these aggressions? I mean, what principle could you possibly cite as a justifiable reason to assualt someone who just shitted on your lawn?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

I mean, that's like the best thing I read today. LMFAO...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

Is he seeing a therapist for these aggressions? I mean, what principle could you possibly cite as a justifiable reason to assualt someone who just shitted on your lawn?

yes he has gone to therapy… he is a former navy seal who has killed people… he won’t give me specifics because he knows it will upset me… but he doesn’t fuck around when it comes to shit like disrespect

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1 person

Calm down and breathe

But we're overcrowded because it's so great here. I'm okay with that. The more the Xtian Taliban leaves, the more happy I am.
Oh, you think its people like me that are leaving? Nah, we left years ago. Libs are leaving too. Just look at locust and major semen. They aint spending their money in Cali, they're taking it OUT of Cali.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can I remind everyone that Loktard brought his family to California on vacation and took them on a tent city tour?

Well, we all have our perspectives but I find watching you squirm desperately to defend the indefensible to be far more entertaining.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1 person

Calm down and breathe

Oh, you think its people like me that are leaving? Nah, we left years ago. Libs are leaving too. Just look at locust and major semen. They aint spending their money in Cali, they're taking it OUT of Cali.

Seamajor posted a bit ago that he's coming back to California before too long. So, you got 1. Next!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
yes he has gone to therapy… he is a former navy seal who has killed people… he won’t give me specifics because he knows it will upset me… but he doesn’t fuck around when it comes to shit like disrespect
Very scary stuff. Im sure. Add I remain hopeful you will spare me the details as well, as I reckon i'm going to need a good nights sleep at some point between now and the day I die.

Circling back tho, to you know, to a point that matters? Why would he, and or you for that matter, be upset at someone shitting on your lawn when they do so around the city daily and you don't seem to have a problem with the politicians who sanction it?

Asking for someone who hasn't already been killed by a Navy seal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For your meltdown:

I’m mildly impressed

Here is a hint ~

Speaking of sidewalks

it’s a beach shack

These fukin loons are ok with it just as long as they can ignore it. Once socialism completely takes over, "their" shit will be "everyones" shit. LOL!

Isnt it amazing that they accuse us of not caring about others?

They dont care about a damn thing until it happens to them.

They will raise in the millions for some leftwing activism shit to promote their politicains.....but they dont do SHIT for communities.

I've shown statistically its conservatives who do the vast majority of charity. While democrats/leftist raise money ONLY for political bullshit thinking they are helping through the STATE. Without even making sure the state uses it properly.

These people dont even have the common sense to make sure forrest upkeep is happening. No raking. No burns. They just pay all these insane taxes for fuck all and have wild fires they blame on climate change. Oh yeah and then they'll donate another few million towards climate "activism" while people shit in the street.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, nice try, tramp. We went there to visit my homestate and where many of my peeps are buried as I've said many times before. We also went to Disneyland and California Adventure and visited Hollyweird, because who doesnt do that on a first time Cali Trip. Seeing all your street shitters wasnt the primary reason. However, IMO, it was an excellent opportunity to let em see it all with their own eyes. We wound up driving from Hollyweird to LAX on the city streets because it was faster than getting on the 101 where we were. THATS when we wound up seeing how bad your street shitter problem really is!!!

I guess it's cheaper than going to Universal Studio.