Can I ask a question?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We don’t contact people’s relatives tho:Confused:

I have... and let me just tell you that the situation is already insane before it gets to that point.

I’ve known Dove for a longtime. I also remember every time she reached out to me when this got crazy. I also remember Big coming to me to tell me that he was about to go postal on Poofer because he kept going after her and she wasn’t engaging him @ SG when the romance went south.

You were in a difficult position since you were friends with Poofer and Dove. I urge you to look at the situation from the perspective of a single woman with small children when you factor in forum code.

But they contacted your spouse first, right? You had a right to do what you needed to do.

I know wayyyy too much about this situation. I told her from the get go NOT to contact his ex. No, I don’t feel sorry for her. She lied about him getting her fired and some other shit that I’m not going to repeat. I’ve repeatedly got on Poofer to stfu but wtf is he supposed to do when she’s accusing him of the most insane shit to everyone?

My former husband was contacted by my target before I ever contacted his wife. He was angry because I ended things when I found out he was married when I had been honest that I was unhappily married with him before our romance started.

Her job wouldn’t put her on the schedule
since he was contacting the corporate office, so he impacted her ability to work.

For some perspective here, I didn’t contact the police on Farmer because he had a prior stalking charge against him from another online member and had just landed a federal job. I wanted to punish him, not ruin him.

That’s honestly admirable of you. Anyone else would have ruined him.

as for the job, that’s not what she told me. See, there are a lot of lies being told.

Regardless of the potential lies, there is a bigger issue here and that is Poofer set out to dox her when she ended things. That is what we call a superseding intervening cause in law. It was Poofer’s initial action of bringing their split to the board and then demanding the return of the property that started the cataclysmic events that resulted.

This should not have to be explained.

Especailly not have to be explained for over a year. There is something wrong when this needs explaining....honestly Murd dont even bother.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah don’t even bother. It’s not like I DONT know the truth :ROFL3:

As long as you and I can stay civil, Murdock...it’s all good.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
While I’m on my legal theory tangent.... Dove didn’t act with malice when she contacted Poofer’s EX wife. She wasn’t trying to ruin their marriage because it was already over. She was trying to return the Switch to its rightful owner, which Poofer flip flopped on if it was his or not AFTER she posted that funny pic of the Switch dangling over the toilet.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Aaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh PPPPPTTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFF! on yer rotten dial

Why is he a forum cancer? Honest question
Because @SHAMPAIN is a big baby who calls everyone who does not agree with him somethin like that :)

Gosh you're so "stupid", shut the fuck up PLEASE ASS BOX ME! faggot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't the girls just let it go? Water under the bridge...

It's completely stupid.

I'm never gonna call it "water under the bridge" because looking for private information on my household is way out of line....as was the unwanted contact.

But I'm more than glad to never see this exact same sort of ranting and moronic argument ever again.

feral and I did it to each and years later we're good mates...

I'm never going to be friends with anyone who has done the abusive, vengeful and spiteful things this person has done. You and feral did not do the things that happened with this shitshow.

But I am certainly sick as fuck of seeing this stupid drama over and over.

You should just show me your tits.
Don't encourage him, lolol I can see it now in my heed...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

I'm never gonna call it "water under the bridge" because looking for private information on my household is way out of line....as was the unwanted contact.

But I'm more than glad to never see this exact same sort of ranting and moronic argument ever again.

I'm never going to be friends with anyone who has done the abusive, vengeful and spiteful things this person has done. You and feral did not do the things that happened with this shitshow.

Don't encourage him, lolol I can see it now in my heed...

Maybe later... I have to manscape them first...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as you and I can stay civil, Murdock...it’s all good.

understood... and I’m cool with these terms.
tenor.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

It was all OK when you were bagging him all over the net about dirty sheetless mattresses and diseased cats but it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot and you're 1000s of $ behind in rent.

You need to do what Sum Cun'T told you to do.... stop fucking posting on the net, look after your family and STOP obsessing about Chad..... in other words, disappear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

I'm never going to be friends with anyone who has done the abusive, vengeful and spiteful things this person has done. You are feral did not do the things that happened with this shitshow.

Our 2 year spat was the template for what you guys are doing.... workplaces, addresses, names, kids, relatives and their details, nudes....et cetera...

It was a no holds barred shitfest.

I know too much about him to ever want him as anything outside of just another moron on the boards.

Like that's the best it will ever get for me.

Perhaps you are feral were doing that mutually.....but this shit he pulled with me was NOT mutual. It's just disturbing and hateful and I'm never going to be "friends" with someone like this.

But I dont give a shit where he posts.... I just dont believe this is going to end. The fact that he will go and try to search me out literally makes me feel sick and disturbed.

I have to trust people to be friends with them....there is absolutely no way that will ever happen here after all this shit he pulled and pathological lies he spews. He lies and manipulates.

I can share board space with people I dont like.....that's not an issue for me at all. My issue is with off board and unwanted contact like them trying to look me up and Cascur encouraging Poofer to CONTACT MY HUSBAND because of the way Joo and I banter.

They just will not quit. I was here for all of two days before this repetitive drama came flinging it's stupid self at me.

I could just put them on ignore like I did with Flea and just hope they stay in the internet and stop trying to insert themselves into my real life, i guess.

But I'm not gonna be friends with either of them. Ever. I will tolerate them but that's it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

It was all OK when you were bagging him all over the net about dirty sheetless mattresses and diseased cats but it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot and you're 1000s of $ behind in rent.

You need to do what Sum Cun'T told you to do.... stop fucking posting on the net, look after your family and STOP obsessing about Chad..... in other words, disappear.

Are you hoping I'm gonna suddenly and magically listen to an elderly drama whore who jumped into someone elses issue for positive attention from a scumbag who made a spoof music video mocking your major tragic event?

Stop trying to stalk people on the internet, you knuckle dragging fucking cretin. And go suck some hubcaps.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

Dovey came here not mentioning ANYTHING about ANYONE...I brought it up when i saw her on here again...ME...just that I remember her from years back when KM made an ass of himself....Imo...Its you that's bringing up the past in NASTY detail...not only here, but you run your ass back to FT and blab about it there....If i EVER see anything ive posted here , on that site...I WILL request you get an instant ban...I post HERE, not there for you to spread your shit.....You forget we can look in on that site ;)......thats all :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You weren't bantering you slut, you were openly whoring yourself out.

That's bantering for us. And it's not your business.

And it isnt your place to encourage a fucking STALKER to contact my husband.

You fucking mutants have no idea how to seperate forums and peoples lives. That's what makes you so unhinged. You are a miserable narcissist who enjoys enmeshing yourself into bitter dramas and PI harrassment.

Get help. Seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

Dovey came here not mentioning ANYTHING about ANYONE...I brought it up when i saw her on here again...ME...just that I remember her from years back when KM made an ass of himself....Imo...Its you that's bringing up the past in NASTY detail...not only here, but you run your ass back to FT and blab about it there....If i EVER see anything ive posted here , on that site...I WILL request you get an instant ban...I post HERE, not there for you to spread your shit.....You forget we can look in that site ;)......thats all :)

That is what these whackjobs do. They've been doing this bullshit for over a year at this point.

It doesnt matter what I do. If I engage them, try to reason with them or fight it out. Or I try to flame and troll them and make it funny. Or if I all out just ignore them.

They are obsessively stuck on it and just foam at the mouth with hate over it.

Dude I was offline for like a month. In that time, Poofer attempted tracking me down in real life. Ranted that he found me on a "government website" and that I was being evicted. Then went on rants about it to the point where people left his board. All the while.....I'm not even on the boards.

So then, I come here just to be entertained and away from that stupid shit(usually they go on BC to keep spewing this nonsense...so I figured I would try hanging out here instead) and sure enough....after a few days....here they fucking are.

Ranting and complaining about the SAME stupid SHIT. They always blame other people. They are absolute narcs.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
these fights will go on until ppl literally die
I hate taking sides, but Dovey came here and was/is participating, while omni just shows up to continue the bullshit....When to you see her posting anything here besides picking on Dovey.?...Omni was cool...a fellow photoshopper, but i see shes a major instigator...too bad :(

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate taking sides, but Dovey came here and was/is participating, while omni just shows up to continue the bullshit....When to you see her posting anything here besides picking on Dovey.?...Omni was cool...a fellow photoshopper, but i see shes a major instigator...too bad :(
"I hate taking sides" but I'm gonna extremely take sides
#Raven

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Raven
Hahaha....i just want everyone to get along...mmmkay? :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
#Raven
Me too, this is about the time where you can find me in the Hitler section... Fassenkrieg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
#Raven
the christmas spirit

:ThumbsUp3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And for the record...i do like omni....i liked her post...she was funny....interesting...but just got caught up in the bs.....Im done commenting on this subject...hahahaha....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck...we didnt have this much drama at the Y....close though lmao!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And for the record...i do like omni....i liked her post...she was funny....interesting...but just got caught up in the bs.....Im done commenting on this subject...hahahaha....

You just gotta be careful who you get friendly with.

The ones who always brag about their "flaming" or complain about drama yet always gossip and jump into it... those are always the jerks. They turn on eachother too.

I'm sure after your awful experience, you know how to careful with random weirdos online. Especailly PI humpers.