Can I ask a question?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Super Chad
You're merely here trying to clutch a win from certain defeat, you're forum cancer and you always have been, you rejoice at false wins ie: when people disappear (they disappear to get away from you not because you beat them at something in that dirt box you call a skull but because you trigger feelings of utter disgust in them at YOU!)
False win thinking dirt skull freak will get his wee arse felt here without the need of 5 shit chin paragraphs...

Aaaaaaacccchhhhhhhh PPPPPTTTTTTOOOOOFFFFFFFF! on yer rotten dial
Why is he a forum cancer? Honest question
Because @SHAMPAIN is a big baby who calls everyone who does not agree with him somethin like that :)
Gosh you're so "stupid", shut the fuck up PLEASE ASS BOX ME! faggot.
"stupid"? :LOL2:

Well, you are STUPID in captials and without the quotes. But please let it shine and show how STUPID you are. It's entertaining :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nothing on the web would never piss me off this much. words on a screen? lol

the report button is like sqealing tho
If someone is giving names on this site....THAT is PI.
good thing i only used an initial when i replied 2 u before lol
Youre good, Jeannie...ive learned the hard way about giving ANY PI...There are some sick fuckers out there...

Cascur posts her and her husbands name everywhere. Everyone knows it and posts it.. and anyone can tell you that.

Shes yelling PI and reporting it now because shes a narcissist who latched onto Poofer and anyone who calls these people out for their own bullshit, they just get nasty and petty and try projecting.

Their whole game never changes.

DD had the hots for him. Funny shit

DD did not have the hots for anyone or thing...

Seems like Seaboobies really missed DD.

Seaboobs is devastated. We should all send him tins of get well cookies.

He is? You need the money for smokes, rent and freeze dried food DD. Hoping you make it thru the season.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dovey, a former (and might be still) $2.00 smack whore for real who tries and has suceeded in bonking two men off these forums.

Now I'm certain that there are people here who might be sympathetic towards her but she also photograhed a disabled person covered in faeces then sent it to friends for a laugh.... The friend did not laugh and found out it is a crime as serious as rape.
If it’s a felony why isn’t dove in jail you bubbling retard?

Oh God. Who would take care of her 4 kids? Baby Daddys? Definitely not Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dovey, a former (and might be still) $2.00 smack whore for real who tries and has suceeded in bonking two men off these forums.

Now I'm certain that there are people here who might be sympathetic towards her but she also photograhed a disabled person covered in faeces then sent it to friends for a laugh.... The friend did not laugh and found out it is a crime as serious as rape.
If it’s a felony why isn’t dove in jail you bubbling retard?

Oh God. Who would take care of her 4 kids? Baby Daddys? Definitely not Stubby.
The thought of sucking my dick feels like cloud comfort to you doesn't it? Pedomajor

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't the girls just let it go? Water under the bridge...

It's completely stupid.

I'm never gonna call it "water under the bridge" because looking for private information on my household is way out of line....as was the unwanted contact.

But I'm more than glad to never see this exact same sort of ranting and moronic argument ever again.

It was all OK when you were bagging him all over the net about dirty sheetless mattresses and diseased cats but it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot and you're 1000s of $ behind in rent.

You need to do what Sum Cun'T told you to do.... stop fucking posting on the net, look after your family and STOP obsessing about Chad..... in other words, disappear.

Caskur... we go way back, but slut shaming doesn’t justify his actions. You are an intelligent woman and I am confident you realize what he did is WRONG.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why won’t anyone stalk me? I’m married with a gang of kids. I have so much to offer a motherfucker.

:ROFL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

I'm never gonna call it "water under the bridge" because looking for private information on my household is way out of line....as was the unwanted contact.

But I'm more than glad to never see this exact same sort of ranting and moronic argument ever again.

It was all OK when you were bagging him all over the net about dirty sheetless mattresses and diseased cats but it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot and you're 1000s of $ behind in rent.

You need to do what Sum Cun'T told you to do.... stop fucking posting on the net, look after your family and STOP obsessing about Chad..... in other words, disappear.

Caskur... we go way back, but slut shaming doesn’t justify his actions. You are an intelligent woman and I am confident you realize what he did is WRONG.

Cascur is a consistent narcissistic drama monger with over a decade history of PI collecting and sucking up to abusers.

She got pissed at me because I told her that trying to seek "revenge" against posters on the internet for mocking her tragedy probably wasnt a healthy use of her time. And Pooftard was one of those people. She was slamming him and he was slamming her until they were both pissed at me.....now they are bffs.

This isnt about reason, it's about miserable narcissistic people who need drama. They have no sense of appropriate boundaries or consistent moral standards. Cascur is always involved in some big stupid drama that involves PI. Shes like a vampire. And Peeturd is a narcissistic abuser.

Anything that comes out of these two is bullshit lies and only said with an agenda. So reasoning with them is absolutely a pointless endeavor.

They may outwardly acknowledge that searching for, using PI and harassing anyone in real life is wrong.....but they find excuses for themselves in order to justify doing these things when they do them. Even as far as lying. It's not only okay when they do it....but it's also the fault of the person they do it to. They cannot be held responsible because their target "made" them do it.

It's an entitlement issue.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why won’t anyone stalk me? I’m married with a gang of kids. I have so much to offer a motherfucker.

:CocaComa:
6TRmCgi.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

Cascur is a consistent narcissistic drama monger with over a decade history of PI collecting and sucking up to abusers.

She got pissed at me because I told her that trying to seek "revenge" against posters on the internet for mocking her tragedy probably wasnt a healthy use of her time. And Pooftard was one of those people. She was slamming him and he was slamming her until they were both pissed at me.....now they are bffs.

This isnt about reason, it's about miserable narcissistic people who need drama. They have no sense of appropriate boundaries or consistent moral standards. Cascur is always involved in some big stupid drama that involves PI. Shes like a vampire. And Peeturd is a narcissistic abuser.

Anything that comes out of these two is bullshit lies and only said with an agenda. So reasoning with them is absolutely a pointless endeavor.

They may outwardly acknowledge that searching for, using PI and harassing anyone in real life is wrong.....but they find excuses for themselves in order to justify doing these things when they do them. Even as far as lying.

Caskur is just mad at life because even her own family cant stand her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

They may outwardly acknowledge that searching for, using PI and harassing anyone in real life is wrong.....but they find excuses for themselves in order to justify doing these things when they do them. Even as far as lying.

Well from how they scurried over to inflamed tuna to announce that I'm "net dead" finally now since they came in here and had yet another repetitive tantrum at me, maybe they've finally blew their stalker loads and are finally moving on to some other stupid shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

Well from how they scurried over to inflamed tuna to announce that I'm "net dead" finally now since they came in here and had yet another repetitive tantrum at me, maybe they've finally blew their stalker loads and are finally moving on to some other stupid shit.
""netdead"" lol

Does that mean your keyboard doesn't work anymore?

netdead :LMAO2: :facepalm:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

:CocaComa:
6TRmCgi.jpg

One taker! I feel a little better now
I'm outside

Oh noes! Lemme go run and post about it :ROFL3:
Are those blaring sirens for me?

Yup! I can’t post on another forum you’re not at so I called the cops instead. Neener neener

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's completely stupid.

""netdead"" lol

It means Pooftard has weak dick game.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Just checking in to see if there's still a middle aged woman bleating about being stalked who stalked my kids online and my ex wife. Who then used that info to actually contact my ex wife over message board bullshit, who lost her job because she thinks real life is a message board.

I'm not disappoint

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just checking in to see if there's still a middle aged woman bleating about being stalked who stalked my kids online and my ex wife. Who then used that info to actually contact my ex wife over message board bullshit, who lost her job because she thinks real life is a message board.

I'm not disappoint
I think you and dove would have great rage sex, I'm thinking you both should arrange it so the rest of us can have peace...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

""netdead"" lol

I dont know or particular care wtf it means.

They see themselves as these big iconic internet legends, regardless if its true.....they really are invested in their appearances on the boards. And since they are narcs, they project that desire to be seen a certain way on others.

So Cascur and Peeturd think because THEY want to be seen a certain way, or have a "name" for themselves on these boards.... then everyone must also want and value that. Narcs are completely involved with themselves so they literally see themselves in everyone.

So I think "net dead" means your image was ruined? Like they think they made me look really bad so now my good name was so muddied that Dovey no longer exists.

......okay I'm laughing out loud now lmao

These two are a case study in cluster b personalities trying to find supply on troll boards lol.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

It's completely stupid.

""netdead"" lol

It means Pooftard has weak dick game.

I found a bunch of huge dick pics from my MSN days. I don’t know why I thought of you lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm not disappoint

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I'm not disappoint
I think you and dove would have great rage sex, I'm thinking you both should arrange it so the rest of us can have peace...
That's not gonna happen. My mercy fuck days are over and there's a "you have to be this tall" level to ride this ride.