#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at the HATE in his eyes.. rumors have it he crushed one of his infant offspring just for being female

He really does have a narcissistic scowl.

Y’all do understand this a “Music Video” yes? Do I need to explain that concept to you? Pro Tip: Rockin in the free world is a song about anger.

Exactly why would you feel the need to tell me it's a video? Obviously it's a music video.

Yeah a song about anger. Sang by a corporate shill who is angry at the freedom of others.

How can you defend this piece of shit? Believe me he is not someone who would ever advocate for you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at the HATE in his eyes.. rumors have it he crushed one of his infant offspring just for being female

Y’all do understand this a “Music Video” yes? Do I need to explain that concept to you? Pro Tip: Rockin in the free world is a song about anger.

Exactly why would you feel the need to tell me it's a video? Obviously it's a music video.

Yeah a song about anger. Sang by a corporate shill who is angry at the freedom of others.

How can you defend this piece of shit? Believe me he is not someone who would ever advocate for you.

Bless your heart! LOL!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I do not look to my fave pop music stars to advocate for me, if you do...good luck with that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I do not look to my fave pop music stars to advocate for me, if you do...good luck with that.

Do you like Gary Glitter?.. Is he pivotal on your music hero chart?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you know that in professionally produced music videos in the heyday of MTV, the Videos were like mini movies or stories and the stars would sometimes act out, or emote the emotion and tension in the song, so in an angry song Neil acts up the angry man look, hello? what about that is a mystery to you, yet you watch and gasp OMG he has angry eyes he looks mean I don't like mean people! You are such an infant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You shouldnt be advocating for them. Or defending their shitty behaviour, Admin. This guy is against YOUR free speech. He is also shitting on everything your left wing side claims to care about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You shouldnt be advocating for them. Or defending their shitty behaviour, Admin. This guy is against YOUR free speech. He is also shitting on everything your left wing side claims to care about.
WTAF, whose free speech has Neil and his friends stifled? exactly, you loon?????

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As I have said already in this thread several times. Spotify is yuuuuuge, Neil and maybe a couple dozen other music acts leaving them, in the long term is a speed bump in the road, get a grip child.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you know that in professionally produced music videos in the heyday of MTV, the Videos were like mini movies or stories and the stars would sometimes act out, or emote the emotion and tension in the song, so in an angry song Neil acts up the angry man look, hello? what about that is a mystery to you, yet you watch and gasp OMG he has angry eyes he looks mean I don't like mean people! You are such an infant.

Neil Young has an angry scowl even when he is not in this particular music video.

Admin I was born in 1980. I was watching MTV when it was showing this

I was 5 but it was awesome :D

And guess what? It's pretty relevant here lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Such a grift.

You know none of these people or the ones listening have listened to the podcasts themselves. It's not at all what they are saying it is.

Grifting fucking liars. Trying to make money and make it look like some noble gesture.

He even got Bonnie Tyler .. oh well old news anyway, washed up has beens clutching at straws for any glimpse of their fame back, empty worthless sell outs

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Neil Young has an angry scowl even when he is not in this particular music video.

OK, so I guess he is a sadistic serial killer that votes for Trumpers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WTAF, whose free speech has Neil and his friends stifled? exactly, you loon?????

I didnt say he succeeded did I?

I said he is against free speech. He literally gave an ultimatum to have someone CENSORED.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OK, so I guess he is a sadistic serial killer that votes for Trumpers?

WHAT?

You make no sense. None.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I said he is against free speech. He literally gave an ultimatum to have someone CENSORED.

Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So people who do "charity events" are never one dimensional, hypocritical shit bags out for themselves and their own image?

Admin.....do you SEE what this man put his support behind? Do you want to support THAT?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?

Oh please do. I'd love to hear what we are doing here that is lethal.

Pray tell exactly WHAT are we doing here that is "wrong" and "lethal"?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YES!!!! The version where they say faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can come to my front door. They might put the dog on you then shoot you.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Neil Young thinks ALL FAGS spread AIDS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Neil Young thinks ALL FAGS sread AIDS

I know

He is a self serving piece of shit.

Why do left leaning people idolize famous people?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The faggit with the ear ring and the make up?

You know that little faggit has his own jet air plane. That faggit? He is a millionARE.

Bahahaha sorry couldnt help it. One of my best friends from childhood is gay and that's always been his favorite verse lmao.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Such a grift.

You know none of these people or the ones listening have listened to the podcasts themselves. It's not at all what they are saying it is.

Grifting fucking liars. Trying to make money and make it look like some noble gesture.

He even got Bonnie Tyler .. oh well old news anyway, washed up has beens clutching at straws for any glimpse of their fame back, empty worthless sell outs
they are still infinitely more news worthy than thee.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. Please tell me exactly what I'm doing for my kids that is wrong and lethal?

Please. Show me how you dont actually read anything that is said

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Neil Young thinks ALL FAGS sread AIDS

I know

He is a self serving piece of shit.

Why do left leaning people idolize famous people?!

What is it in you that makes such dire oaths against people you have never met, or have any idea about their personal history?