#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So-woke-cancel-yourself.png
Neil is doing just fine. If he never made another dime, his great grand children are going to be ok.

Exactly. He lost nothing pretending to care about Covid "misinfo"

It's nothing but gain on his end. That's the point.

And because of him....corporations that your "side" claims to oppose are making profits off the people who oppose them.

mejores-memes-lisa.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neil is doing just fine. If he never made another dime, his great grand children are going to be ok.

What may surprise you, is how actually non "political" Neil really is, he is an artist first or second, to being a doting father to a handicapped son, an artist musician and avid collector and a businessman and manager of his own business.

Neil Young is a corporate crony. It doesnt matter how "political" he is. He is going to serve himself.

He doesnt CARE about "Covid misinfo". He is GRIFTING. He is pandering to the establishment. He is sold out, Admin.

Why...why are you defending this man, who wants censorship? Who does business with such awful corps? You are mocking people....on a daily basis...that care more about YOUR interests than apparently you do. This prick of a cunt Neil Young would unplug your life support to charge his phone.

And you wanna defend him after he took a pro censorship position?

Really think about this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And because of him....corporations that your "side" claims to oppose are making profits off the people who oppose them.

mejores-memes-lisa.jpg

This.

They NEVER have been. Ever.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mejores-memes-lisa.jpg

This.

Spotify is rather lame IMHO & their offerings seemed very limited.

I rarely tuned in because I was disappointed with their lack of choice.

Tuning into Spotify always had the feeling that cupboard was bare.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look at the HATE in his eyes.. rumors have it he crushed one of his infant offspring just for being female

He really does have a narcissistic scowl.

Y’all do understand this a “Music Video” yes? Do I need to explain that concept to you? Pro Tip: Rockin in the free world is a song about anger.

Exactly why would you feel the need to tell me it's a video? Obviously it's a music video.

Yeah a song about anger. Sang by a corporate shill who is angry at the freedom of others.

How can you defend this piece of shit? Believe me he is not someone who would ever advocate for you.

I do not look to my fave pop music stars to advocate for me, if you do...good luck with that.

You shouldnt be advocating for them. Or defending their shitty behaviour, Admin. This guy is against YOUR free speech. He is also shitting on everything your left wing side claims to care about.
WTAF, whose free speech has Neil and his friends stifled? exactly, you loon?????

I didnt say he succeeded did I?

I said he is against free speech. He literally gave an ultimatum to have someone CENSORED.

Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?

You can come to my front door. They might put the dog on you then shoot you.

I can fly over your house and drop a yuuuge bad of dog shit.....lol kapwned!

True dat! Lemme know when and I'll see if I can hit your shitty airplane with this 300 Win Mag!

That is totes adorbs LokGIJoe!

Scream "cheese!" when you see tha flash, asshole!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh could you hysterics let the rest of us in on the mystery, who has been censored, exactly?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

mejores-memes-lisa.jpg

This.

I've never even used it. I dont care at all about Spotify or any of these platforms. I DO care about free speech being respected. So I'm glad to see they didnt censor someone over bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the first time you sweet young boys have seen private enterprise ever happen?

How cute you think the government isnt involved with corporations.

If you knew what real fascism was....not the NEW definition of it being a "right wing"(leading many of you to believe that that's what it is...anything "right wing") you would recognize actual fascism.

Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

— Benito Mussolini (speaking of corporate fascism)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mejores-memes-lisa.jpg

This.

I've never even used it. I dont care at all about Spotify or any of these platforms. I DO care about free speech being respected. So I'm glad to see they didnt censor someone over bullshit.

Even before this Joe Rogan controversy I used Spotify a couple of times. I asked for a song & they never had it. Or else when they did, it was some crappy version I didn't like.

Other people had the same experience too. And I didn't like their selection of tunes much. Really you can make up your own playlist of your favorite songs. Isn't that what those old mp3 players used to do? And then iTunes & others like Spotify got inta the act & decided to commercialize that function so they could make money off of it.

You can do the same thing in YouTube, make up your own playlist.

Don't really need Spotify or iTunes for that matter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
In watchlist

159.41-32.51 (-16.94%)
As of 01:34PM EST. Market open.

Yes, you read that right Spotify is down almost 17% so far today.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's one one of Neil Young's Finer Moments in the History of Rock Music:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread makes one thing clear. Aidsman desperately wants to suck an old man's cock.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
But to come to a board everyday like this just to insult people...

God forbid anyone should insult anyone else on an insult board!

That would be, um, insulting.

"JUST to insult".

And it's not even insulting us. Its insulting a strawman figure that doesnt exist in our direction.
Thank you for noticing and acknowledging my work, sometimes it just feels like no one is listening.
Oh look, it's no surprise that you're lusting for his dick cheese...
Also another example of Neil who is he Young grabbing his toys in anger, what a salty old goat! hahahaha!!

Neil Young doesnt want a free world. So yeah.

Amazon is awesome now, BTW.
do u have amazon prime?

I do. But I've been avoiding using Amazon over the past couple years. I have mixed feels about them.
same here, but from independent sources they want $6 shipping for $10 worth of goods sometimes.. kills me

AP is $99/yr free shipping plus i get their video stream (most of it sucks ofc)

I wish there was more variety. Some more free market capitalism in action :D
ever watch a movie for free and cringe at thought of ppl forking over $12+ for it?

hollywood movies r so bad that when we play them on flights ppl still walk out on them lol
But to come to a board everyday like this just to insult people...

God forbid anyone should insult anyone else on an insult board!

That would be, um, insulting.

"JUST to insult".

And it's not even insulting us. Its insulting a strawman figure that doesnt exist in our direction.
Thank you for noticing and acknowledging my work, sometimes it just feels like no one is listening.
Oh look, it's no surprise that you're lusting for his dick cheese...
Also another example of Neil who is he Young grabbing his toys in anger, what a salty old goat! hahahaha!!

Neil Young doesnt want a free world. So yeah.

Amazon is awesome now, BTW.
do u have amazon prime?

I do. But I've been avoiding using Amazon over the past couple years. I have mixed feels about them.
same here, but from independent sources they want $6 shipping for $10 worth of goods sometimes.. kills me

AP is $99/yr free shipping plus i get their video stream (most of it sucks ofc)

I wish there was more variety. Some more free market capitalism in action :D
ever watch a movie for free and cringe at thought of ppl forking over $12+ for it?

hollywood movies r so bad that when we play them on flights ppl still walk out on them lol

Lol yeah. We pirate movies often.

We are picky about what entertainment we pay for lol
I pirate all my films now and tbh the only films I've watched till the end are old ones that I've seen, as soon as a film becomes political I turn it off, I cannot believe the state of everything these days, IMO it's all to do with TDS...
I have heard that using the CC feature helps some people like you that have severe comprehension deficits.
So what are you saying? I don't know why you need to voice your opinion on such a thing?
Are you the forum opinion moderator now? If you don't mind could you provide a list for me of the topics I am allowed to have an opinion on? Thanks a lot, Brexfag.
What does me being something have to do with me asking you what you're trying to say? Am I not allowed to ask you anything?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's how fascism works. GovCo uses corporations and corporations use GovCo.

You're fake news!

Why? Am I contradicting your corporate GovCo fluffers?(media)?

I like how now that actual fascism has taken root via the left....leftists now believe in loyalty to the government, believe in the honesty of the media, and support corporate elites.

Nice flip! They trust pharma and the official 9/11 story now as well and even Bush is calling other parties terrorists.

Yay for the Patriot and Equality Act! And let's get some censorship!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're fake news!

How are you able to keep all these great conspiracies straight in your head? It must be a full time jerb.

What conspiracies?

Just about every single one of your posts is wallowing in the evils of all these fiendish plots you see swirling around you. Go back a read some of your posts. Today the President suggested to a company having an image problem to do better, and you immediately start shrieking fascism, it's really pathetic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're fake news!

How are you able to keep all these great conspiracies straight in your head? It must be a full time jerb.

What conspiracies?

Just about every single one of your posts is wallowing in the evils of all these fiendish plots you see swirling around you. Go back a read some of your posts. Today the President suggested to a company having an image problem to do better, and you immediately start shrieking fascism, it's really pathetic.

Admin you can SEE this. How is it a "fiendish plot"?

Good fucking gawd.

Isolate ONE point I've made that YOU think is a conspiracy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're fake news!

What conspiracies?

Admin you can SEE this. How is it a "fiendish plot"?

Good fucking gawd.

Isolate ONE point I've made that YOU think is a conspiracy.

I just did, hello?