#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neil Censored himself from Spotify, Spotify Censored Joe Rogan

Spotify appears to remove more than 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast
The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I was wondering when all that was gonna come to the forefront.

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

If Spotify doesnt want that content on their platform that is understandable.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.
You are a looney tune. My turn for whataboutism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

That's really disturbing.

The left is so fucked up it's scary.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

Yeah I know, such details lol you can tell REAL effort went into making that... TDS in warp drive!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

Yeah I know, such details lol you can tell REAL effort went into making that... TDS in warp drive!

Its unhinged. Someone actually did that.....and people approved of it :O

These people have a hatred in them where they dont view any opposition as human.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

These people have a hatred in them where they dont view any opposition as human.
It's actually crazy when you think about the madness Donald Trump has unwittingly created, fuckn monsters everywhere now... All these fucked up ideas have come into fruition since he became president... I don't know why it isn't talked about more...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

It's actually crazy when you think about the madness Donald Trump has unwittingly created, fuckn monsters everywhere now... All these fucked up ideas have come into fruition since he became president... I don't know why it isn't talked about more...

What's there to say? You cannot talk to any of these people. Not even on the internet.

I was friends with Murd for 12 years off the board, and she initiated a convo about politics and BLM and she wasnt hearing a single thing I was saying. She got nasty and combative to the point where I had to just hang up.

Theyll collectively decided you are either with them or an enemy. And they ain't gonna hear anyone or give a fuck.

It's to the point where their only stance and objective is fighting anything deemed "right wing". They dont know what they believe in or want. They just want to stomp out other parties.

America needs to just split. This isnt going anywhere good.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

What's there to say? You cannot talk to any of these people. Not even on the internet.

I was friends with Murd for 12 years off the board, and she initiated a convo about politics and BLM and she wasnt hearing a single thing I was saying. She got nasty and combative to the point where I had to just hang up.

Theyll collectively decided you are either with them or an enemy. And they ain't gonna hear anyone or give a fuck.

It's to the point where their only stance and objective is fighting anything deemed "right wing". They dont know what they believe in or want. They just want to stomp out other parties.

True, politics is a shit show I'm getting fed up with it... People don't want to hear anything their feelings don't like so you're right, it's going nowhere and the daily round-about is pointless...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

True, politics is a shit show I'm getting fed up with it... People don't want to hear anything their feelings don't like so you're right, it's going nowhere and the daily round-about is pointless...

Yep. It's very pointless. All they want to do is shit on people.

I'm glad we moved out of the metro area.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this the first time you sweet young boys have seen private enterprise ever happen?

How cute you think the government isnt involved with corporations.

If you knew what real fascism was....not the NEW definition of it being a "right wing"(leading many of you to believe that that's what it is...anything "right wing") you would recognize actual fascism.

Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

— Benito Mussolini (speaking of corporate fascism)

You are just barely smart enough to be a danger to your own mental health. You should take a break from all forums of media especially social media.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

Stfu Brexfgt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this the first time you sweet young boys have seen private enterprise ever happen?

If you knew what real fascism was....not the NEW definition of it being a "right wing"(leading many of you to believe that that's what it is...anything "right wing") you would recognize actual fascism.

Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."

You are just barely smart enough to be a danger to your own mental health. You should take a break from all forums of media especially social media.

When I tell you why you are being stupid I explain to you specifically why and I correct it.

You cant do that. All you ever post is shit like this.

I'll worry about my mental health the day I start supporting things that impact other people based on my hate of my own neighbors.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When I tell you why you are being stupid I explain to you specifically why and I correct it.

You cant do that. All you ever post is shit like this.

I'll worry about my mental health the day I start supporting things that impact other people based on my hate of my own neighbors.
Sorry, what were you saying?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg

Stfu Brexfgt.
:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why Spotify censor big joe?

Because of the N WORD.

You gotta be a black rapper or Eminem to say the N word on Spotify.

Because we live in a South Park episode.
Shut up Cunt.

See how you guys are? You asked the question and you are calling me a cunt because I answered it.

Good grief. Who is upset in here today?
You seem to enjoy the name calling so I was trying to make you feel at home.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because of the N WORD.

Shut up Cunt.

See how you guys are? You asked the question and you are calling me a cunt because I answered it.

I never name call.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because of the N WORD.

Shut up Cunt.

I never name call.
In your previous post you were expressing disappointment in not being able to call black people niggers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because of the N WORD.

Shut up Cunt.

I never name call.
In your previous post you were expressing disappointment in not being able to call black people niggers.

Lmao WHAT?

Um no, Admin. I was pointing out a stupid double standard. The word is either an insult or it's not. If Jay Z can put it in all his songs and that's okay.
.....kinda stupid to focus on just one guys podcast.

I dont use the word at all. YOU use it far more than I ever have. Where the fuck did you get that from my post?

Do you think that if I wanted to call black people "n*ggers" that I would be detered by these silly and meaningless double standards? I'm absolutely able to say it if I want to say it. Leftwing tantrums dont phase me. I dont follow anyones rule book.

It's interesting timing as this has been years and no one said a thing about it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Jimi Hendrix was a nigger
Jesus Christ and Grandma, too
Jackson Pollock was a nigger
Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger
Nigger, nigger, nigger"

Wait is this on Spotify? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this shouldnt be allowed now to have podcast convos with the outlier? People cant be interested in that because in 2022 the establishment party thinks people are on podcast are responsible for other peoples medical decisions?