#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's how fascism works. GovCo uses corporations and corporations use GovCo.

You're fake news!

Why? Am I contradicting your corporate GovCo fluffers?(media)?

How are you able to keep all these great conspiracies straight in your head? It must be a full time jerb.

What conspiracies?

Just about every single one of your posts is wallowing in the evils of all these fiendish plots you see swirling around you. Go back a read some of your posts. Today the President suggested to a company having an image problem to do better, and you immediately start shrieking fascism, it's really pathetic.

Admin you can SEE this. How is it a "fiendish plot"?

Good fucking gawd.

Isolate ONE point I've made that YOU think is a conspiracy.

I just did, hello?

No, pick one thing and reiterate it back to me. If you've misunderstood it I'll correct it and if you think its untrue I'll back it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Comedian Jon Stewart said he thinks it's a "mistake" for musicians to pull their music from Spotify in protest of Joe Rogan, calling it an "overreaction."

"There's no question that there is egregious misinformation that's purposeful and hateful, and that being moderated is a credit to the platforms that run them," Stewart said. "But this overreaction to Rogan, I think, is a mistake."

Stewart said that he did not view Rogan as an "ideologue" and that Rogan appeared to be someone that could be engaged with, calling rhetoric about the comedian-turned-podcaster "overblown."

"I think there are dishonest bad actors in the world and identifying those is so much more important to me," he said, adding: "Don't leave. Don't abandon. Don't censor. Engage."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have to agree with Jon Stewart.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
“I understand the premise that because we have an exclusive deal with him, it’s really easy to conclude we endorse every word he says and believe the opinions expressed by his guests,” Ek said. “That’s absolutely not the case.”

$100 million is kind of a very big endorsement.

Enter Sandman by Metallica Pays the Band $1.00 for every 350 Streams. (From one of the biggest selling Albums of all time.)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
273217095_10159564556486648_7720722359117430245_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Neil Censored himself from Spotify, Spotify Censored Joe Rogan

Spotify appears to remove more than 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast
The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Comedian Jon Stewart said he thinks it's a "mistake" for musicians to pull their music from Spotify in protest of Joe Rogan, calling it an "overreaction."

"There's no question that there is egregious misinformation that's purposeful and hateful, and that being moderated is a credit to the platforms that run them," Stewart said. "But this overreaction to Rogan, I think, is a mistake."

Stewart said that he did not view Rogan as an "ideologue" and that Rogan appeared to be someone that could be engaged with, calling rhetoric about the comedian-turned-podcaster "overblown."

"I think there are dishonest bad actors in the world and identifying those is so much more important to me," he said, adding: "Don't leave. Don't abandon. Don't censor. Engage."

I have to agree with Jon Stewart.

He may not realize some of Joe Rogan's commentary is clearly racist. His behavior in unacceptable. What is there to engage with?

"Rogan’s language around race is abhorrent. He’s repeatedly said the n-word on his show and encouraged white guests to say it. (He’s defended that
“It’s not real racism, it’s a joke. There’s a difference.” There is not, actually, especially not
.)
He
being in a Black neighborhood was like being in Planet of the Apes."

Here Rogan gets to decide what black people should call themselves...

"Just last week,
it was “weird” to call someone Black unless they are “100% African from the darkest place where they are not wearing any clothes all day.” He said this while speaking to fellow white bigot Jordan Peterson (Rogan seems to say he identifies as “Italian,” not white), talking about Black author and academic Michael Eric Dyson. They suggested he should refer to himself as “brown” because his skin color isn’t dark enough for their liking."

He's a comedian, so it's all fun and games.

In this Instagram posted by India Arie...you see Joe Rogan say the "n" word, over and over and over. It appears they are from youtube.

I found what India Arie posted in her Instagram on youtube. Each bleep is the "n" word.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have listened to Rogan many times and have never heard him say anything racist. I'm not saying he's not, I'm just saying what I know of him does not represent him as a racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The apparent removals come as Rogan's podcast continues to generate controversy.

I was wondering when all that was gonna come to the forefront.

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

If Spotify doesnt want that content on their platform that is understandable.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I absolutely agree with Bill M(gotdammit lol) on Whoopi.

I really cannot stand the view. Whoopi and Joy consistently say fucked up stupid shit and theyve called for others to be censored so its amusing seeing it happen to them...BUT....I gotta be consistent.

I'd love to know how people are blaming "teh right" for Whoopi getting the shit end of her own ideology? People are literally blaming "teh right"
.....wtf lol. People who lean "teh right" dont even fucking watch "the view". No one on "teh right" would have even known Whoopi said the Nazis were not racists(lmgdao) if the left didnt start screaming about it.

Now it's our fault they canceled a black woman? Bahahahaha. This country is fucked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I absolutely agree with Bill M(gotdammit lol) on Whoopi.

I really cannot stand the view. Whoopi and Joy consistently say fucked up stupid shit and theyve called for others to be censored so its amusing seeing it happen to them...BUT....I gotta be consistent.

I'd love to know how people are blaming "teh right" for Whoopi getting the shit end of her own ideology? People are literally blaming "teh right"
.....wtf lol. People who lean "teh right" dont even fucking watch "the view". No one on "teh right" would have even known Whoopi said the Nazis were not racists(lmgdao) if the left didnt start screaming about it.

Now it's our fault they canceled a black woman? Bahahahaha. This country is fucked.

I have to wonder how consistent he's been over the years. I do agree tho, I DGAF about Whoopi the stupid racist nigger bitch getting a time out or booted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have listened to Rogan many times and have never heard him say anything racist. I'm not saying he's not, I'm just saying what I know of him does not represent him as a racist.

He called a majority black neighborhood "Planet of the Apes". I guess he was being "funny".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I dont even listen to Rogan, as I've said several times, so I had no clue he called black people apes. Its shitty as fuck. I have a more left wing friend who is black and she just told me about it last night. BUT we both agree he still shouldnt be censored. At least not by the government. This Admin is where things can become murky and facists......because we all agree a platform can host whatever they want and reject what they want.

But what happens when the government is using things like Spotify to censor? See what I'm saying? Put that on a bigger scale and you have corporate fascism.
You are a looney tune. My turn for whataboutism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would ask how I'm a "loony tune" but I'm seriously over trying to talk to you fucking people.

I just wish we could trade pussy ass Neil Young for a real musician with something relevant to say.

"
The left they say I'm a facist.
The right calling me a communist.

Hate hate hate hatred for all - one and all.
No matter what you believe.
Don't believe in you - and that's true.

We hate everyone
We hate everyone.

Some would say that we're biased.
Accusations that we are racist.

Well, shit comes in all hues.
Now this means you.
'cause things ain't always like they seem.
Like they seem.

We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone.
We hate everyone."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Rogan x Nigger. A compilation.

See your local search engine.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, But Joe Rogan's current apology tour is becoming quite tiresome.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You are a looney tune. My turn for whataboutism.

Biden asking Spotify to do better, is a zillion times worser than 6 years of this.

fake-news.gif
aN3jBbF.jpg