#Cancelspotify is Trending on Twitter, as opposed to Trump who is not trending on twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at the HATE in his eyes.. rumors have it he crushed one of his infant offspring just for being female

He really does have a narcissistic scowl.

Y’all do understand this a “Music Video” yes? Do I need to explain that concept to you? Pro Tip: Rockin in the free world is a song about anger.

Exactly why would you feel the need to tell me it's a video? Obviously it's a music video.

Yeah a song about anger. Sang by a corporate shill who is angry at the freedom of others.

How can you defend this piece of shit? Believe me he is not someone who would ever advocate for you.

Do you know that in professionally produced music videos in the heyday of MTV, the Videos were like mini movies or stories and the stars would sometimes act out, or emote the emotion and tension in the song, so in an angry song Neil acts up the angry man look, hello? what about that is a mystery to you, yet you watch and gasp OMG he has angry eyes he looks mean I don't like mean people! You are such an infant.

Neil Young has an angry scowl even when he is not in this particular music video.

Admin I was born in 1980. I was watching MTV when it was showing this

I was 5 but it was awesome :D

And guess what? It's pretty relevant here lol.

YES!!!! The version where they say faggit!

Neil Young thinks ALL FAGS sread AIDS

I know

He is a self serving piece of shit.

Why do left leaning people idolize famous people?!

What is it in you that makes such dire oaths against people you have never met, or have any idea about their personal history?

Let's talk about THAT after you tell me more about ME. Because I do have an answer to that. We can see what Neil Young supports and does. I dont see this same attitude towards Rogan though and he isnt doing anything wrong. He isnt doing what he is being accused of.

What am I doing for my kids that is wrong and lethal?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at the HATE in his eyes.. rumors have it he crushed one of his infant offspring just for being female

Y’all do understand this a “Music Video” yes? Do I need to explain that concept to you? Pro Tip: Rockin in the free world is a song about anger.

Exactly why would you feel the need to tell me it's a video? Obviously it's a music video.

Yeah a song about anger. Sang by a corporate shill who is angry at the freedom of others.

How can you defend this piece of shit? Believe me he is not someone who would ever advocate for you.

I do not look to my fave pop music stars to advocate for me, if you do...good luck with that.

You shouldnt be advocating for them. Or defending their shitty behaviour, Admin. This guy is against YOUR free speech. He is also shitting on everything your left wing side claims to care about.
WTAF, whose free speech has Neil and his friends stifled? exactly, you loon?????

I didnt say he succeeded did I?

I said he is against free speech. He literally gave an ultimatum to have someone CENSORED.

Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?

You can come to my front door. They might put the dog on you then shoot you.

I can fly over your house and drop a yuuuge bad of dog shit.....lol kapwned!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. Please tell me exactly what I'm doing for my kids that is wrong and lethal?

Please. Show me how you dont actually read anything that is said
I didnt get my kids covid jabs. 3 of them have had it for sure. All 3 lived.
How exactly do you, a moron that does ot believe in covid even know if you or your fam had the covid? And be as concise as possible.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I do not look to my fave pop music stars to advocate for me, if you do...good luck with that.

You shouldnt be advocating for them. Or defending their shitty behaviour, Admin. This guy is against YOUR free speech. He is also shitting on everything your left wing side claims to care about.
WTAF, whose free speech has Neil and his friends stifled? exactly, you loon?????

I said he is against free speech. He literally gave an ultimatum to have someone CENSORED.

Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?

So your fully vaxxed

:LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. Please tell me exactly what I'm doing for my kids that is wrong and lethal?

How exactly do you, a moron that does ot believe in covid even know if you or your fam had the covid? And be as concise as possible.

HEY.....YO?

Can you explain what I'm doing here that is wrong and lethal?

I thought we weren't judging people we dont know right? Unless it's a Trump voter or Rogan... THEN we can accuse them of all sorts of bullshit, twist their words, misrepresent their positions, right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

True dat! Lemme know when and I'll see if I can hit your shitty airplane with this 300 Win Mag!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

HEY.....YO?

I thought we weren't judging people we dont know right? Unless it's a Trump voter or Rogan... THEN we can accuse them of all sorts of bullshit, twist their words, misrepresent their positions, right?
Can you explain all of Neil Young's sins against god, that you alone seem to be privy to?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How much you want to bet Admin thinks I'm an "anti vaxxer" and hasnt read fuck all I've said?
I don't remember you, were you the coffee girl?

Admin you claimed everything I'm doing for my kids is wrong and lethal.

Now that I'm asking you to say what I'm doing that is wrong and lethal, you are gonna pull the "who are you?"

Come the fuck on. :LOL3:

Answer the question, ffs. You claimed it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

True dat! Lemme know when and I'll see if I can hit your shitty airplane with this 300 Win Mag!

That is totes adorbs LokGIJoe!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How much you want to bet Admin thinks I'm an "anti vaxxer" and hasnt read fuck all I've said?

Now that I'm asking you to say what I'm doing that is wrong and lethal, you are gonna pull the "who are you?"

you donet read gud

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HEY.....YO?

Can you explain all of Neil Young's sins against god, that you alone seem to be privy to?

That's his business. I'm just pointing out his well documented hypocrisy and self serving idiocy that I didnt even know about until a leftwing commentators pointed it all out.

Kinda funny he is mad at Spotify for not censoring Joe Rogan, claiming Rogan is spreading "misinfo" and maligning the nature of his podcast......but he can support Amazon and pharmaceutical companies and investment companies that buy up affordable housing and have bad eco practices.

I mean come on. You dont truly believe your beliefs. Or else youd call this assholery out. You just oppose whatever you think is "right wing" and right now that is whatever the mainstream tells you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If a painter paints a cool painting of a vase of flowers, does that mean he is a vase of flowers, or WTF?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
63d0yu.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you donet read gud

I'm referring to you posting this to me

"Can I come to your home and tell your young children that everything you are doing for them is wrong and potentially lethal?"

Maybe you dont communicate good? Because it reads like you are saying everything I'm doing is wrong and lethal.

I dont understand how this is a response to me pointing out that Young gave an ultimatum to have another person censored.

What are you saying here?

That grown adults are like young children who need information filtered for them for safety? Because Admin.....that's fucking terrifying.

People are responsible for THEMSELVES. Everyone who listens to Rogans KNOWS they are listening to interviews and convos....not these statements of absolute fact. And no that doesnt mean "hur der they know its lies!!". Its listeners know its opinion. That things said can be wrong.

Most people only take medical advice from DOCTORS. Not the gotdamn media, Admin. Everyone knows the CDC and FDA websites have info on Covid. People know how to talk to doctors.

It's not fucking okay to infantize adults to the point where the flow of info is being controlled. Nazis did that. Uhg.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neil is doing just fine. If he never made another dime, his great grand children are going to be ok.

Exactly. He lost nothing pretending to care about Covid "misinfo"

It's nothing but gain on his end. That's the point.

And because of him....corporations that your "side" claims to oppose are making profits off the people who oppose them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Neil is doing just fine. If he never made another dime, his great grand children are going to be ok.

Exactly. He lost nothing pretending to care about Covid "misinfo"

It's nothing but gain on his end. That's the point.
What may surprise you, is how actually non "political" Neil really is, he is an artist first or second, to being a doting father to a handicapped son, an artist musician and avid collector and a businessman and manager of his own business.