Caskur

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, of the era that I lived in those places in - Oakland was about 2/3 black and the neighborhoods I lived in about 100% less a tiny fraction and Berkeley was magic. My understanding from people still in CA is that it's (Berkeley) a wreck and nothing like it was in the 60s and early 70s.

The lack of affordable housing in California is a huge problem that is directly tied to homelessness and the problem it creates. California needs to change it's policy on building construction.

It's where green environmental values crash head into immigration values. They cannot co-exist to create the California that was.

We need to build more housing, period.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
The lack of affordable housing in California is a huge problem that is directly tied to homelessness and the problem it creates. California needs to change it's policy on building construction.

It's where green environmental values crash head into immigration values. They cannot co-exist to create the California that was.

We need to build more housing, period.
That's certainly one solution.
...not the one I advocate though. (winkydink smiley)

btw - the CA that was had 20 million people in it - today 40 million.
I'm an advocate of sustainability. Endless population growth is not sustainable. The future is now.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm confused here. How is a thread about Caskur about Flynn?

Or....California?

@Lily You should stop with the "This is off-topic!" claims whenever a conversation evolves in a way that you do not like, because you are always a willing contributor to conversations that evolve in a way that you do like.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not ordinarily one to comment on other poster's trolls but
.. wasn't this really just about Flynn trying out his "I'm a girl" voice on the board?

I mean really.....

..Oh - and maybe I can kill two boids with one stone here.
No background for it other than I've had this song stuck in my bean for like 2 or 3 months now it seems, and I think I may be able to exorcise the demon by posting it. It comes and goes but too often sooo....

You're soo sweet Holligay, just you stopping by and acting like an imbecile warms my heart to the fullest....it shows me that you're still that little sniveling cunt that thinks he's made a point, when in reality you're just another dullard trying to be something you're not....smart.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're soo sweet Holligay, just you stopping by and acting like an imbecile warms my heart to the fullest....it shows me that you're still that little sniveling cunt that thinks he's made a point, when in reality you're just another dullard trying to be something you're not....smart.
What, no recording? I bet you would have sounded shrill, though gayly. LoLz

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Thanks! I appreciate all your redundant comments. Slow day at TBC? Or have they too gotten tired of your non-stop spam?
Holliday is too much of a pussy to post at TBC. He doesn't like the mean kids calling him Swallowgay.

Anyway, I hear Sabu has a high and creaky girlish voice because he caught a hideous third world squalor disease when he was a kid that stopped his testicles from descending. He also is one of those rare SubContinentals who can speak American English without a trace of an accent, which makes him very valuable at the Indian Call Center in Mumbai he works at.

It was nice of him to make that voice recording for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holliday is too much of a pussy to post at TBC. He doesn't like the mean kids calling him Swallowgay.

Anyway, I hear Sabu has a high and creaky girlish voice because he caught a hideous third world squalor disease when he was a kid that stopped his testicles from descending. He also is one of those rare SubContinentals who can speak American English without a trace of an accent, which makes him very valuable at the Indian Call Center in Mumbai he works at.

:Lame:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah, that was about as funny as seeing you naked.

Try again, you boring fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The whole Indian call center troll is lame and he didn't even come up with it, Freud did which makes it even more lame.

I don't get how people don't see what a goofy fuck that loser is...he posts pictures of his bare feet. Most men have ugly feet...

No one wants to see pics of their feet or genitalia. No one.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't get how people don't see what a goofy fuck that loser is...he posts pictures of his bare feet. Most men have ugly feet...

No one wants to see pics of their feet or genitalia. No one.

To be honest, back long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away; Freud was once entertaining. Then he turned to the lust side and he's been shit ever since. He's more worried about his e-flings than looking like a dipshit on the forums.

The feet pictures and ass crack pictures are proof that his mind is like melted butter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To be honest, back long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away; Freud was once entertaining. Then he turned to the lust side and he's been shit ever since. He's more worried about his e-flings than looking like a dipshit on the forums.

The feet pictures and ass crack pictures are proof that his mind is like melted butter.

I apparently encountered him long after his mind turned to mush. Oh well...

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Holliday is
..Raggs - I appreciate your repeated efforts to get me to post there, but as previously stated here and there, BlueTrashew simply doesn't meet my standards for reasons previously enumerated. Consider this - I post here occasionally so my standards are no longer very high (regarding where I might post), but at least Bigly Smellz has never been given a panel here. Once I realized the owner was a moron (moron enough to give Bigly adminship) and Cuntess was actually the smartest person there, and that there was no interest in having intelligent and interesting posters or discussion there, and that all that was wanted was a right wing circle jerkin echo chamber, I politely told those retards to fuck off.

.. Couldn't even give a reason why SeaMonster was banned, and his unbanning was prerequisite to my posting and bringing others along, had they been willing.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm not ordinarily one to comment on other poster's trolls but
.. wasn't this really just about Flynn trying out his "I'm a girl" voice on the board?

I mean really.....

..Oh - and maybe I can kill two boids with one stone here.
No background for it other than I've had this song stuck in my bean for like 2 or 3 months now it seems, and I think I may be able to exorcise the demon by posting it. It comes and goes but too often sooo....

Nope - it's still there.

Here's lookin' at you kid
Missing all the things we did
We can find it once again, I know
Just like they did in Key Largo

Maybe me and Flynn can sing it as a duet

I'll do the boy parts and "she" can do the replies/backing vocal in that wonderful falsetto.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..Raggs - I appreciate your repeated efforts to get me to post there, but as previously stated here and there, BlueTrashew simply doesn't meet my standards for reasons previously enumerated. Consider this - I post here occasionally so my standards are no longer very high (regarding where I might post), but at least Bigly Smellz has never been given a panel here. Once I realized the owner was a moron (moron enough to give Bigly adminship) and Cuntess was actually the smartest person there, and that there was no interest in having intelligent and interesting posters or discussion there, and that all that was wanted was a right wing circle jerkin echo chamber, I politely told those retards to fuck off.

.. Couldn't even give a reason why SeaMonster was banned, and his unbanning was prerequisite to my posting and bringing others along, had they been willing.

The BlueTrashew is a cesspool for the low brow and low brained individuals of these common forums.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nope - it's still there.

Here's lookin' at you kid
Missing all the things we did
We can find it once again, I know
Just like they did in Key Largo

Maybe me and Flynn can sing it as a duet

I'll do the boy parts and "she" can do the replies/backing vocal in that wonderful falsetto.

No thanks.

I can't stand you as it is. Why would I want to do something with you? For an alleged enlightened individual, you're about as dumb as Aryan and Biggie Turd combined.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a shame. She was a nicer person back then.

Cas was one of my favorite CO posters way back when.

I’m sure this can be said about everyone who has remained online in this toxic dramawhoring era.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m sure this can be said about everyone who has remained online in this toxic dramawhoring era.

It was dramawhoring for me as soon as Farmer and company ran CO. That was 17 years ago...

It's not the time period, it's the people. All these years later and I still haven't done the things these dramawhores have...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I can understand that. Believe it or not, she's still one of my favorite poster's.

Eh, for me, no. There are a few relics that still post that I could live without.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was dramawhoring for me as soon as Farmer and company ran CO. That was 17 years ago...

It's not the time period, it's the people. All these years later and I still haven't done the things these dramawhores have...

It’s gotten NAS~TAY!!!

And you’re right… Farmer’s antics changed the game and the direction of the remaining forum community permanently.