Caskur

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can understand that. Believe it or not, she's still one of my favorite poster's.

Eh, for me, no. There are a few relics that still post that I could live without.

I blame her current alliances for the distance between us in more recent years.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I blame her current alliances for the distance between us in more recent years.

Well, there's that. I firmly believe if this were the CO days, she'd not have these alliances with the dregs she's currently aligned herself with.

She's obviously losing her mind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, there's that. I firmly believe if this were the CO days, she'd not have these alliances with the dregs she's currently aligned herself with.

I have to say two people I believed from the get go on Caskur are Bonesaw and Garraty. I may disagree with them on some things, but they are fairly straight shooters. They have both not been huge fans of Caskur.

I feel the same about Admin and Holliday and their perspective on her. She's pretty awful these days.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Caskur's a hard pill to swallow but she's not the worst poster still knocking around in these forums.

Please don't tell her I said that; you might give her a heart attack.

I agree with that as well. She has one or to redeeming qualities. There are far worse people posting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The same people who were attacking her and hers on CO are the ones she has aligned with SMH

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
nemesis...maybe always if we're talking about the same person

I was never insincere towards that individual though...

I think Caskur and I are not moving in the same direction. I walked away from he insincerity, not towards it.
LoLz - okay, never mind.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's very strange.

I dubbed it the “soldier on” era when I realized the remaining decent posters had been forced into submission as a means of survival by an internet errrr em ***cough*** gang O’ fucktards.

***sighs***

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have to say two people I believed from the get go on Caskur are Bonesaw and Garraty. I may disagree with them on some things, but they are fairly straight shooters. They have both not been huge fans of Caskur.

I feel the same about Admin and Holliday and their perspective on her. She's pretty awful these days.

There are things about Caskur I disagree with, mainly her P.I. stuff, but it didn't really cause any long term harm, so I can kinda, maybe overlook some of those things, but not forget about them. She's had it tough, people including myself made fun of her deceased son, something I'm not proud about. That's not excusing her behavior, but when you get use to having someone around, it's just one of those things, but I can understand where those people you mentioned are coming from.

Take Flea for example, she's a staple of these kinds of forums. If I didn't read her for a while, I would get worried.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Caskur's a hard pill to swallow but she's not the worst poster still knocking around in these forums.

Please don't tell her I said that; you might give her a heart attack.

I'm going to TBC and telling her. She won't believe me, she'll think it's a troll.

So your secret is safe, Garraty, until she reads this thread.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't align with anyone... I simply look for headings I feel like responding to.

TBC is a place I joined 5 years ago.

I had a great thread I used to post bird pictures on there that is about 160 pages or so... Rotwang and I got on famously in that thread but it has now been buggered up swapping companies which is very disappointing.

They joined us... we didn't join them. AS I SAID I have been a member of TBC longer than here and longer than VF.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi Flynn.... I am doing OK... went out this week, did some pictures...posted them at Storm Chasers.. finally.

I can't believe it's another weekend already.

And how you doing Flynn?

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I'm glad your doing ok. It's good to read that you went out and took some pictures, I know that's something you love to do.

Yep, the weekend is about here, it's the weekend already in Australia I gather. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The last time I saw AlphaNova was in a team match at FC in 2008-09?
Bonesaw, Bra1n, IYE, Toefactor, TWAP were there.
IYE, Toefactor, and me were the last ones standing. <beams proudly>