X

xXx
Site Supporter
fs
Just don't blow out yer holes fellas' :rightON:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the 18th of January I broke my right upper arm. I spiral fractured the right humerus bone. It is the most serious injury to have. I am trying to type left handed atm. I will be out of action for months. It has just taken me 10 mins to write this.....reincheck?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
On the 18th of January I broke my right upper arm. I spiral fractured the right humerus bone. It is the most serious injury to have. I am trying to type left handed atm. I will be out of action for months. It has just taken me 10 mins to write this.....reincheck?
Of course. Get better, Cas

X

xXx
Site Supporter
or just fuck off :rightON:

I assure you we wouldn't mind

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Let's have the match here.

What say you?
Oi...both you and my Aussie auntie can’t handle Bastard Factory! Look what the both of you did at the defunct Brawl Hall. You both fucked that up and scared away membership! Google the reviews if you don’t believe me.

You can’t come and retire here after your shit contributions. Besides, you’ll have to start down on the chopping block and give up your other shit forums. I worked too hard for too many years to put up with shit trolls. (Except for Caskur when she posts nice stuff like WA and maritime pics)

As for you Chode aka King Martini pfffft... anyone that inserts a King into their username is a fucking wanker. You have a kooky headpiece and your demeanour looks like it carries body odour...grease and stale fried onions to be specific.

My God...your game is like a dog dragging it’s arse along the carpet. Get the fuck off my beige carpet son! Fucking numbnutZ!

dog_scoot_butt.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Feel better soon. I’ll keep checking my IM if you need me

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your typing actually looks much better than normal.

You should try "fracturing" your head to see if it makes you smarter.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That sucks...