Caskur

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What they don't like it that we won't back down from them. That's what so many of them want. A pansy ass bitch to coddle them and gently rub their "balls".

They hate it when someone calls them out and gives them a taste of their own medicine. That right there screams, "I'm a big bitch."

If they want someone to stroke their egos, Dove will do it for $5 and one cigarette.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They hate it when someone calls them out and gives them a taste of their own medicine. That right there screams, "I'm a big bitch."

If they want someone to stroke their egos, Dove will do it for $5 and one cigarette.

These weak ass women make it harder for all women by capitulating to these jerks.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Some people like SPAM too. Doesn't mean it's good quality.

There's no accounting for taste these days, but there are definitely worse things out there...like reading Aryan's bigoted post's or having to listen to The Prowler while his dentures almost fall out of his head.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
1) Be honest- it wasn't always like... *this*.

2) Starting to look that way, innit? Don't worry- I noticed.

It is pretty bad.

Usually on these forums opponents can spar, show some style, wit, variety...and they can feed off each other's creativity....a decent insult can inspire a creative retort....actually provide some entertainment to the reader.

But as the song goes "It takes two, baby."

With Flynn and Lily, it just never gets going. They say nothing particularly funny or interesting. They just take up space. They really are just not good at this at all. They do present easy targets, but they are so accustomed to taking a verbal beating that they have learned to control their reactions to hide their embarrassment...

They are in a perpetual Survivor Mode.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's what I find astounding. He'd rather surround himself outright racists like Blazor and Shitler...unbelievable.

Which is just fucking weird for a "lefty".
The bottom line is, you and Flynn are that unlikable and combined you're absolutely toxic to any forum.

The best case scenario is that you both leave and start your own board. Of course you would likely be the only 2 members, but at least it would let this place heal from the damage you've inflicted.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It is pretty bad.

Usually on these forums opponents can spar, show some style, wit, variety...and they can feed off each other's creativity....a decent insult can inspire a creative retort....actually provide some entertainment to the reader.

With Flynn and Lily, it just never gets going. They say nothing particularly funny or interesting. They just take up space. They really are just not good at this at all. They do present easy targets, but they are so accustomed to taking a verbal beating that they have learned to control their reactions to hide their embarrassment...

They need to take their fart huffing sessions to PMs. Every fucking thread descends into a snorefest of back patting and how everyone else is the problem. YAWN.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The bottom line is, you and Flynn are that unlikable and combined you're absolutely toxic to any forum.

The best case scenario is that you both leave and start your own board. Of course you would likely be the only 2 members, but at least it would let this place heal from the damage you've inflicted.
Lily should stay away from any trolling or flaming. Being bad at it is not something anyone needs to be ashamed of. She should probably stay away from any conversations involving politics too, as she does seem to get overly emotional about most political discussions.

There is a lot more to talk about than politics, and that is where Lily can be a valuable and likeable member of a forum.

Flynn should post exclusively in trolling and flaming sections on any board because...I mean....a dude posing as a broad is a perfect target to be flamed. Imagine hating your cock so much!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn's just a perma-angry schizoid, aka a typical tranny. It belongs muzzled in a cage 23 hrs a day.

Big Lil is unpleasant, obnoxious, argumentative, vindictive and completely devoid of any likable character traits. A genuinely tragic individual, born with inferior genetics and a low IQ, yet due to her location, has had smoke blown up her fat arse all her life by sniveling libtards and is empowered as an oppressed, obese, woman of colour.... quite literally a product of modern day clown world.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Butthurt is strong this morning. :GiggleBitch: Get better soon!

butt-hurt-critical.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pretty bad.

You alpha males need to step up and show the forum how it's done...go ahead.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about you, tranny features?

All you have ever done is bitch, complain and shit stir...

Hell, I don't recall you making a single thread the entire time you've been here.

I repeat...I am not a member of your so called community and therefore am exempt from entertaining anyone.