Caskur Vs The Soundrel

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Normally I start off with politely greeting the judges and interested readers. however, since this forum is the remaining dregs of flametown I lovingly greet you all with a mighty horrendous, "Go Fuck yourselves," think of it like the encouraging expression to thespians before their nervous performances, "break a leg". Oh wait, Scoundrel has already broken his coccyx. Such luck. Sorry about your broken arse bone Scoundrel. Haha!!!

A lot of people here don't realize Scoundrel is as sharp as a cricket ball to agree to a match with legendary caskur. I've already beaten him once or twice before like I whooped that ugly Scotsman Blandscape twice too. This is why they are terrified of me. I crush frail male egos like theirs. They're both opiate fiends in any case. Yes, it is true forum members, they're bed ridden druggies. Scoundrel has accidents on purpose just to keep his opiate habit medically supplied and up-to-date.

Enough of this small talk and on with the egregious match.

From now on Scoundrel will be known as The Stupid Fucker floundering in flametown. I mean what sort of coward doesn't want their match judged? Just look at the Royal Family standing up on their Buckingham Palace balcony having the world watch them and judge them on the Queen's 70th Jubilee. Do they cower and flinch or cop it on their pock marked chins? They aren't lily livid cowards are they? They're Brits and they are TOUGH unlike Stupid Fucker Scoundrel who cries, I don't want to be judged by my peers over a woman like that ogre caskur." "No sirree." "I'd rather rape my arse with a Johnny Depp used wine bottle while I watch wind turbines eyesore polluting and rusting up the pristine ocean." He isn't tough. He's a giant bleeding pussy that even gets attacked by his very own cat. ffs. Flea's bleeding pussy is tougher than him. Lily, Prowler's Leaker is tougher than him, even Dovey PSTD is tougher than him.

He'll come back with caskur is this, caskur is that, caskur can't flame for shit, caskur lives on a convict colony and all the other good stuff Flametowne Johnnys bluff other serfs about but we all know that is just bogus bragging about how good they are and how inept I am. ALL LIES. Where are the smelling salts I think I'm faint?

I cannot use chops is this disappointing Flynn ruined match because I have no pictures of Stupid Fucker Scoundrel's real face but if I did, I think he'd look like this only fatter and 20 years older with male pattern baldness.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Normally I start off with politely greeting the judges and interested readers.

Normally I'd start off with a big 'Fuck You' to anybody mindless enough to want to read this shit for 7 days but as the audience is limited in both a physical and mental capacity I'll sate myself with an inward groan and peering over the top of my spectacles in a threatening manner.

So it took 1.5 short paragraphs before Caskur sank to the inevitable 'Junkie' lame and all those who shorted the stock are dining on Caviar in a Truffle Mouse this evening whereas gutless wonders like Poofer who laud this Flame dinosaur and gave credit where absolutely none was due will have to suck a turd directly from my ass. Make sure to use plenty of napkins boys. I ate a curry last night.

The match started badly with a gibbering run in by Fox Mouldy being left in place for 5 hours before Caskur made a stuttering entrance, tripping over her Koala skin underpants and realising for the first time she has nothing of worth to say.

So big hurrah's for the Junkie garbage. It hasn't worked for 15 years but let's try and sneak one past a sleeping audience hopefully being able to ram her tongue a couple of centimetres further up Prowlers anal fissure. Really. Caskurs attempts to gain points with those she wanted to judge this match have been ludicrously transparent. 'Oh Prowler......You so goood.....You can even beat me your soooo gooood.' Listen you visage of a rusted coal scuttle. The Ginger kid tied up in the corner with a walking stick and terminal myopia could beat you. I'm already posting one handed and drinking soup cos I can't chew but I'm still rubbing your gigantic conk through the shit pail and up the graffitied walls. How much more of an advantage do you have to lose to embarrass yourself so badly you take a 6 month hiatus?

Out of the fuckin gazzilion things I can ridicule you quite honestly about I held a raffle and decided on your pathetic Anglophile stance and your claim to royal lineage.

Do you really think for one second that anybody, anywhere has ever believed one fuckin airclaim you've ever made?

This is how Flametown sees you, you mentally crippled asstank.

Ask anybody. If they can stop laughing up their sleeve long enough they may just tell you.

Next post I might pick on one of your other weaknesses. There's so many to choose from it's like a candy store in an armed robbery.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And right on cue he came back as I predicted he would. The short and stunted version is, "caskur can't flame for shit," WRONG as usual phantom-weight warrior private 0 class.

RIGHT ON CUE but not before knocking off my first line in his first line in his very first post... THIEF, Plagiarizer, Copy-fucking-cat!!!!

Stretch your sea sponge brain Scoundrel before this forum believes all that you write. For if the forum are swayed over to your, "time may vary recollections," of flametowne events, hag-born Harry, they'll turn into a pillar of salt like Lot's wife once did.

You yourself bragged about being an opiate addict at 3rd Rail. Maybe you were kidding, maybe not. *shrugs* It just proves you lie.

Call your betters dinosaurs if that soothes your churlish feelerz Scoundrel but I have to warn you, NO ONE would suck a turd from your boil infested bunghole. HELL. I am even sure blowflies wouldn't venture to lay maggots there. EWWWW. EWWWE. And double EWWWW.

I digress.

The thought of you tripping and somersaulting through the air over luggage and landing on your ancient arse is as funny as fuck to me Scoundrel. Is there any security footage of that incident because if there is, match-wise, showing it would be a boon for your B grade match cause here. I bet you could even participate in the Special Olympics with that acrobatic motion you did. Still, someone crass and vulgar like yourself considers your curry flavoured stool movements acts of acrobatic feats I am convinced.

You definitely are a wheelbound worthless waste of a good match laying on your bed no doubt being waited on hand and foot by your ladyship but then your own cat thinks it can take you on and so does our audience.

Now get back in your corner and quit sucking your wart infested thumb and playing with your hairy pipe. Call your water boys in to aid you here. You need to keep your fluids up curry muncher. I thought you Poms like Beetroot sammiches!?!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did Scoundrel say he was a ginger pussy? I am sure he said he was a ginger pussy somewhere on this very forum at least twice.

Half, if not the majority on this forum are talentless pussies so they have that in common with Scoundrel who runs from being judged like a hooker runs from or to her smack dealer.

FROM WEBPRONEWS.COM

Cyberbullying Law Makes Being Mean Online A Felony
05/06/2009
By Jason Miller

^^^ Interesting article if you look it up. I was reading it and pondering it and instantly thought of Scoundrel who appears to have lost his nuts and grown a pair of tits in their place. It is probably why the sad man can't fight me without telling porky pies... that and peering over his glasses he almost tripped again in his match post. Tough luck you have only one coccyx to break Scoundrel. Ouchie!

It is sad when a grown man denies his opiate addiction. How can he ever recover and re-entre genteel society again with that hanging over your floppy head? He is like that fellow Shampoo the old mod that used to post here, the one that is in rehab... you know the one that thought buying a fridge was the epitome of an independent living man... lololol

Scoundrel thinks of himself as one of the flame communities lotharios. I think of him as having bitch tits and a man-gina he stuffs with furry animals here and there. The way he used to argue with Bra1n in their secret batcave at 3rd Rail about wonderful me being allowed to post at 3rd Rail was just silly. YES Scoundrel.. Bra1n let me in the holy forbidden temple to see your whinging but because, at my inner base soul I am a kind and decent loving soul, I forgive you.

I just have one personal question for you, are you related to Fred West like Dum Sum and Evil Blood are?

Another funny over American heads
...Snigger!!!

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SCOUNDREL is doing one of his Rip Van Winkle impersonations again.

People don't realize he has narcolepsy.

I am so bored I might spam the match thread.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So it takes a day off from literate posting with a purpose to reduce Caskur to the slavering,
spamming jizz monkey that we've come to expect.

Does living in a swamp with Snake Eyed Kurt and your incestuous Abbo family drinking battery acid with your Mosquito Hors D'Ouvres and an invertebrate side salad mangle your lonely brain cell so
badly you forget the meaning of 'Alternate Posts'?

I tried to protect the forum, I really did but I guess Spam is as Spam does. Christ you even shout
it out in a post trying to cover your lunacy with a pre-written excuse.

Face it Caskur. You were always going to spam this thread. It's what you do. We all know your reputation as to having a bathroom so filthy that newlywed tsetse flies use your commode as a dirty weekend getaway.

Now you want to bring that filth to this board? One that treats you so kindly and allows
your bi-polar rants a public forum.

You deserve to be burned as a witch for this outrage.

Will Flametowne ever recover.

Could the mod do their fuckin job and remove errant posts?

Magic 8 Ball says: Un Fuckin Likely.