Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go block another shitter, tubbs.... Lmfao

You are such a, uhm, vagina.
bSR6Y78.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What happened to Sabu? This IS why you fucks are such a fucking joke. Your stories change every day.

As soon as you agree to one story, get back to me.

The Mumbai boys don't come on until later. During the day in America it's either Pickles or the two weird broads in California, Thelma and Louise. Unless it's Martini, but that depends on his restaurant schedule.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Mumbai boys don't come on until later. During the day in America it's either Pickles or the two weird broads in California, Thelma and Louise. Unless it's Martini, but that depends on his restaurant schedule.

Keep changing up your story, that'll make it more legit. You fucking clown.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That's interesting. I wonder if you've ever been riled up over something you might consider "inaccurate"?

Nope. Never.
I wasn't born; I was found curled up in a newly-opened lotus blossom and have since that day never lost my temper or wavered in my zen-like calm and peaceful outlook on life. I might even be a god, some say, but modesty forbids me from stating it as an actual fact.

Also:
When I fart the room fills with the most enticing melange of aromas with accents on fresh-cut grass, cinnamon, and puppy feet. You would be astounded at the amounts of money I've been offered by perfume companies just to expel gas into a bottle for them to analyze.

Any other ridiculous questions?

• Creative
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. Never.
I wasn't born; I was found curled up in a newly-opened lotus blossom and have since that day never lost my temper or wavered in my zen-like calm and peaceful outlook on life. I might even be a god, some say, but modesty forbids me from stating it as an actual fact.

Also:
When I fart the room fills with the most enticing melange of aromas with accents on fresh-cut grass, cinnamon, and puppy feet. You would be astounded at the amounts of money I've been offered by perfume companies just to expel gas into a bottle for them to analyze.

I guess one thing you have never been presented with is a rhetorical question.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I guess one thing you have never been presented with is a rhetorical question.

Nope.
No one has asked me a question before, period. I'm quite possibly the only person to have lived more than half a century only ever being addressed with non-quizzical statements.

Not that I'm complaining.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. Never.

Also:

^
eeIK4gR.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm feeling generous so:

The point of "the story" isn't to be accurate or even true; it's to be funny and rile you up.

Check aaaaaaand... check.

So, it isn't funny and you haven't seen me riled up. Which is why I often wonder why they keep up with something soo rather ridiculous?

If these chumps were as mart as they claim to be, surely they'd find another tangent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, it isn't funny and you haven't seen me riled up. Which is why I often wonder why they keep up with something soo rather ridiculous?

If these chumps were as mart as they claim to be, surely they'd find another tangent.

The answer is "something, something, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, farts...they got you, something something, more farts..."

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So, it isn't funny and you haven't seen me riled up.

I didn't say it had to be funny *to you*.
And if your normal method of finishing a post is to call someone "You fucking clown" then maybe you're simply incapable of knowing whether or not you're riled up.

S'okay. It happens.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I didn't say it had to be funny *to you*.
And if your normal method of finishing a post is to call someone "You fucking clown" then maybe you're simply incapable of knowing whether or not you're riled up.

S'okay. It happens.

Garraty, redundant garbage isn't funny.

And calling someone a clown, which is the truth isn't a sign of riled up. A sign of being riled up is when you threaten to hurt someone or have your husband do it ala Flea.