Caskur

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Garraty, redundant garbage isn't funny.

But that's just it...
...only the root premise that you're not "Flynn" is always the same but who is actually piloting the Flynn nym has enough iterations to keep it from getting terribly stale. So far, at least.

Even you've pointed out how much "the story" continuously morphs.

No?

And calling someone a clown, which is the truth isn't a sign of riled up.

Tut tut.
You didn't just call him a clown.
You called him a Fucking clown.

The unnecessarily aggressive emphasis was entirely yours and obvious to everyone except, apparently, you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But that's just it...
...only the root premise that you're not "Flynn" is always the same but who is actually piloting the Flynn nym has enough iterations to keep it from getting terribly stale. So far, at least.

No?

Tut tut.

The unnecessarily aggressive emphasis was entirely yours and obvious to everyone except, apparently, you.

I don't know how much you know about West coasters, but we tend to curse like sailors and it is, sort of embarrassingly, meaningless here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
boring-sleepy-zoom-sleepy.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But that's just it...

No?

Tut tut.

I just figured that they actually believed what they were saying, so I have to assume that when the story changes, it's because one of their points was proven wrong and they needed to compensate for that by adding another layer. I really don't think they're doing to annoy me, I truly believe they really have faith in what they're saying, therefore that kind of sinks what you are saying, though I totally understand where you are coming from. I like annoying people, but I'd never keep it up for over a decade. So, I gotta assume they actually believe what they are saying.

You should know me by now. I use fucking like it's going out of style. That shouldn't be the measure of what irks me.

A good sign that I'm riled up is when I don't respond.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just figured that they actually believed what they were saying, so I have to assume that when the story changes,it's because one of their points was proven wrong and they needed to compensate for that by adding another layer. I really don't think they're doing to annoy me, I truly believe they really have faith in what they're saying, therefore that kind of sinks what you are saying, though I totally understand where you are coming from. I like annoying people, but I'd never keep it up for over a decade. So, I gotta assume they actually believe what they are saying.

You should know me by now. I use fucking like it's going out of style. That shouldn't be the measure of what irks me.

A good sign that I'm riled up is when I don't respond.
Oh so no wonder you never git back to me LOL sorry I hert yoo

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't help it. I keep being referred to as a guy, then the lunch lady, and now of all things, I sound black!

Who wouldn't be angry?!
I bet if I wet your lips you could stick to a wall suction cup style :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
One of the many ways in which the Lily and Flynn show fails to deliver the lulz:

You act all indignant and aggressive ...but not in an entertaining way, just mad and bland... until someone points it out. Then you switch to your backup plan, which is to be sarcastic.

Don't get it twisted: I like sarcasm. I'm a huge fan.
But the way you do it is totally bereft of wit, or imagination, or style. Merely saying the opposite of what you really mean in the dullest and most churlish way possible is hardly worth being called sarcasm. You're only being haughty and condescending assholes. No panache, no zing, and absolutely no lulz.

It's basic as fuck.

Bottom line- you're just no fun to play with for anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

If any forum/sub intends to thrive it needs to offer more than a couple of boring harpies shitting on everything and congratulating each other for lacking anything approaching a functional sense of humor.

/shrug

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One of the many ways in which the Lily and Flynn show fails to deliver the lulz:

You act all indignant and aggressive ...but not in an entertaining way, just mad and bland... until someone points it out. Then you switch to your backup plan, which is to be sarcastic.

But the way you do it is totally bereft of wit, or imagination, or style. Merely saying the opposite of what you really mean in the dullest and most churlish way possible is hardly worth being called sarcasm. You're only being haughty and condescending assholes. No panache, no zing, and absolutely no lulz.

It's basic as fuck.

Bottom line- you're just no fun to play with for anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

If any forum/sub intends to thrive it needs to offer more than a couple of boring harpies shitting on everything and congratulating each other for lacking anything approaching a functional sense of humor.

/shrug

Garraty, you're welcome to your opinion. In fact its a fresh breath of air.

Just for future reference, it isn't my job or Lily's to entertain you. The fact that you're complaining about two poster's just shooting the shit speaks volumes on your understanding of how forums work. However we decide to voice our opinions or prose is our style. You should be the last person to talk about content, as yours cater to mostly anyone over the age of 60. It takes you 5 minutes on Vocaroo to say a four sentence musing.

Spare me the "what's good for a forum" bullshit, two people don't dictate a forum and you know this. The forums are a community based project and if you don't like the way things are going, you are partly to blame. Instead of being that old grumpy man that whines about the young punks walking all over his grass, why don't you try leading for example once? Show us all how it's done and other's may follow in your gilded footsteps.

You accomplish nothing by posting up generic ramblings that don't offer any kind of solutions.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's basic as fuck.

/shrug

So what you are saying is...Flynn is not the forum influencer we are looking for.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Garraty, you're welcome to your opinion. In fact its a fresh breath of air.

Just for future reference, it isn't my job or Lily's to entertain you. The fact that you're complaining about two poster's just shooting the shit speaks volumes on your understanding of how forums work. However we decide to voice our opinions or prose is our style. You should be the last person to talk about content, as yours cater to mostly anyone over the age of 60. It takes you 5 minutes on Vocaroo to say a four sentence musing.

Spare me the "what's good for a forum" bullshit, two people don't dictate a forum and you know this. The forums are a community based project and if you don't like the way things are going, you are partly to blame. Instead of being that old grumpy man that whines about the young punks walking all over his grass, why don't you try leading for example once? Show us all how it's done and other's may follow in your gilded footsteps.

You accomplish nothing by posting up generic ramblings that don't offer any kind of solutions.

I get the impression that he can't take being on a troll forum very well. This is the second time he's been upset over a bit of "teasing".

And a bland grumpy personality calling me a bland harpie is well, uhm, ironic.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get the impression that he can't take being on a troll forum very well. This is the second time he's been upset over a bit of "teasing".

And a bland grump personality calling me a bland harpie is well, uhm, ironic.

Maybe you should pull out that magic eight ball again.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

And a bland grumpy personality calling me a bland harpie is well, uhm, ironic.
lol you've been 'upset' over "teasing" too many times for anyone to count.
(except me; the count is 36,600)
and who says this is a troll forum? you're not a a troll, you're just unfun.
Garraty_47 is creative which = fun.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol you've been 'upset' over "teasing" too many times for anyone to count.
(except me; the count is 36,600)
and who says this is a troll forum? you're not a a troll, you're just unfun.
Garraty_47 is creative which = fun.

I've teased him twice, once on another forum. I did it again just yesterday. He's batting 1000. Or is it, I'm batting 1000?

He's as fun as watching paint dry. We don't have to agree on this, suck up.

eta: The difference between he and I, is that I don't expect other people to entertain me. I make shit happen for myself. For those not entertained, put me on ignore or scroll past.