Cindy's Been Trippin

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a tranny board... They bragging about Miss Nevada being the first transgender woman to win...

The news story here...

cindysbeentrippin.com/t/miss-nevada-usa-title-won-by-transgender-woman-for-the-first-time/33216

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to fight with that sick lunatic years ago on farmers board. It was great when all them assholes split off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think the disgusting monster banned me after I ran him off the blue cashew

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, you just uncovered the scoop of the century, have you sent that to Breitbart yet?

Oh BTW, Trump Organization & CFO expecting charges to be filed Thursday
Somebody from the USA help me please...

Who got Miss Nevada RUNNER - UP, I want her name please.
I just hope it was a REAL woman that was born with a vagina!!!
Its a fuckin beauty pageant you whiners, wgaf?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, you just uncovered the scoop of the century, have you sent that to Breitbart yet?

Not for dudes, scumbag!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a tranny board... They bragging about Miss Nevada being the first transgender woman to win...

The news story here...

cindysbeentrippin.com/t/miss-nevada-usa-title-won-by-transgender-woman-for-the-first-time/33216

Cindy is a legitimately horrible person. A radical, hateful fucktard who "reports" people on socail media platforms to their jobs as racists if they disagree with his politics.

This prick labels everyone right of Stalin as fascists white supremacists and brags about harassing strangers places of employment. The dickwad is unemployed, bragged about blowing all his unemployment and stimulus on bullshit like drugs and expensive computer chairs and is now broke, depressed and taking food left in boxes for homeless people.

He also openly raged about how he is entitled to physically assault strangers if they walked past him OUTSIDE without a mask and lashed out at Oak and called her a transphobe because she attempted to explain why masks outside are not nessesary.

He calls America "AmeriKKKa" and posts that people who are not in line with his politics should be executed.

It's a real piece of shit person and I didnt even bother signing up after being invited because it was obviously an attempt to pull me in there to shit sling at me for not being part of their cult.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes yes we know you want a Weimar Republic.

Can you stay on this topic though?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I do what I want!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I gotz the ban from there 1000 years.

You know, thats a serious lunatic that bans a leftie like you cause he you aint gay enough!

He's a confused fellow.
..but he's more involved in working out his confusion than the likes of you.

Its encouraging to hear of your disapproval. Helps convince me I'm on the right track.

Did you just learn you are confused?

Funny how H is an authority on us, our positions and what we support and our inner workings....all without even consulting us

But we are dummy dumz for calling him gun grabby because he is trying to find a way to keep claiming he is a classical liberal while also supporting gun control by invoking "I support the 2A as it was intended" while we KNOW what that means.

Those big scary AR-15s!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do what I want!

Why do you WANT to be repetitive and obsessively partisan?

Why does everyone else have to do what you want?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I do what I want!
Go suck all the dick you can get your lips around. No one here is tryin to stop you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The news story here...

Cindy is a legitimately horrible person. A radical, hateful fucktard who "reports" people on socail media platforms to their jobs as racists if they disagree with his politics.

This prick labels everyone right of Stalin as fascists white supremacists and brags about harassing strangers places of employment. The dickwad is unemployed, bragged about blowing all his unemployment and stimulus on bullshit like drugs and expensive computer chairs and is now broke, depressed and taking food left in boxes for homeless people.

He also openly raged about how he is entitled to physically assault strangers if they walked past him OUTSIDE without a mask and lashed out at Oak and called her a transphobe because she attempted to explain why masks outside are not nessesary.

He calls America "AmeriKKKa" and posts that people who are not in line with his politics should be executed.

It's a real piece of shit person and I didnt even bother signing up after being invited because it was obviously an attempt to pull me in there to shit sling at me for not being part of their cult.
I hope he starves to death

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What is this your "safe word"? You just gonna keep posting it until we stop expecting you to make any sense?

Until?
The faggot douche hasn’t been making sense for years now

It's unfortunate his statist, authoritarian beliefs interfere with his claims of being an "authentic" liberal.....while he openly seethes contempt for other classical liberals by calling them "cons" in a derogatory manner.

As close as conservatism is to classical liberal his hatred for them just highlights his confusion. Or exposes his lies....one or the other.

Now he is running to the pop culture entertainment that helped build his mental prison. :/