Cindy's Been Trippin

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Who's that "Wabbit" gheylord? Those people truly suck, even hollighey was socking it to them lulz
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wabbit is a turncoat was on the first board when I arrived here Im not sure but I think (if its the same wabbit) had a falling out with @CorsetKat then disappeared

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Force an IUD on some feral monkey crack whore with 10 kids and the 3 amigo's would lose their collective shits!
Good point.

Link?
When the left was all hardcord up muslims assholes, i was called a cunt,

PS: muslims (aka radical conservatives) eat shit. Just like trumptards.

Funny how they hate cons, too isnt it?

But yeah let's hear about how dismissive raping a 14 year old is. Yes just like not voting LEFT.
Ted Nugent wrote a song about underage girly sex, where is your moral outrage about the Motor City Madman?

David Bowie took the virginity of a 14 year old groupie .....who then went on to be the "girlfriend" Robert Plant that he kept in a hotel for years.

Thankfully that part of rock culture has changed. What David Bowie did by definition is rape. She was too young to consent.

Did Ted Nugent rape someone? Does he advocate the sexualizing of minors?

Have you seen Labrynth? It's one of my favorite movies but it has some dark sexual themes involving a grown man and a teen.

When I was attacked it was absolutely against my will. I went into shock. I vomited. I was sure I was going to be killed. I spent two weeks in a hospital from injuries.

I fail to see how any empathetic person can say "eh its conservatives". This kind of disregard for the suffering of others unless it suits a political narrative is a pretty common theme on the left. This kind of thing is exactly why I align more with conservatives. I dont believe that the left is coming from any place of genuine care for other people but rather just a hatred of the other side for reasons that are not even real.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Force an IUD on some feral monkey crack whore with 10 kids and the 3 amigo's would lose their collective shits!
Good point.

Link?

But yeah let's hear about how dismissive raping a 14 year old is. Yes just like not voting LEFT.
Ted Nugent wrote a song about underage girly sex, where is your moral outrage about the Motor City Madman?

David Bowie took the virginity of a 14 year old groupie .....who then went on to be the "girlfriend" Robert Plant that he kept in a hotel for years.

Thankfully that part of rock culture has changed. What David Bowie did by definition is rape. She was too young to consent.

Have you seen Labrynth? It's one of my favorite movies but it has some dark sexual themes involving a grown man and a teen.

When I was attacked it was absolutely against my will. I went into shock. I vomited. I was sure I was going to be killed. I spent two weeks in a hospital from injuries.

I fail to see how any empathetic person can say "eh its conservatives". This kind of disregard for the suffering of others unless it suits a political narrative is a pretty common theme on the left. This kind of thing is exactly why I align more with conservatives. I dont believe that the left is coming from any place of genuine care for other people but rather just a hatred of the other side for reasons that are not even real.

The problem with sharing this type of story on a troll forum is that people may not believe the story. I don't think anyone that reads your story and believes it, regardless of party, disregards your experience. People might believe you're making it up to "score points", if you will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

The problem with sharing this type of story on a troll forum is that people may not believe the story. I don't think anyone that reads your story and believes it, regardless of party, disregards your experience. People might believe you're making it up to "score points", if you will.

Eh. That extends into real life and I'm definitely not the only person.

It's also a pretty reliable pattern of only caring about evils or brutalities committed against others if they can blame their opposing political party. Like how only war mongering Republicans are offensive but war mongering democrats are not even worth a mention.

Also I'm going to continue using my own judgement regarding what I am willing to discuss about myself and what I'm not. That's exclusively my decision. If someone feels some kind of uncomfortable way about what i post, reading is completely voluntary and there is an ignore function.

I can believe that a left leaning mind would see a topic like this as a way to "score points". That pretty well blends into my point about how left leaning people view rape and violence as a sort of point system rather than a human trauma. That's why they scream over Kavanaugh maybe holding Ford down but dont really take issue with Biden. They see rape as points to score. I guess when people treat it as such in their politics they would think others think and do the same. Personally I dont see what kind of "points" someone would "score" from having that experience.....but I'm not left.

Liars typically see lies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

It's also a pretty reliable pattern of only caring about evils or brutalities committed against others if they can blame their opposing political party. Like how only war mongering Republicans are offensive but war mongering democrats are not even worth a mention.

Also I'm going to continue using my own judgement regarding what I am willing to discuss about myself and what I'm not. That's exclusively my decision. If someone feels some kind of uncomfortable way about what i post, reading is completely voluntary and there is an ignore function.

I can believe that a left leaning mind would see a topic like this as a way to "score points". That pretty well blends into my point about how left leaning people view rape and violence as a sort of point system rather than a human trauma. I guess when people treat it as such for their politics they would think others think and do the same. Personally I dont see what kind of "points" someone would "score" from having that experience.....but I'm not left.

I'm not telling you what to share and not share here about your personal history. What I am saying is that it's not the most compassionate place to post those stories. It's not called "Bastard Factory" because people are peaches and cream.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

I can believe that a left leaning mind would see a topic like this as a way to "score points". That pretty well blends into my point about how left leaning people view rape and violence as a sort of point system rather than a human trauma. I guess when people treat it as such for their politics they would think others think and do the same. Personally I dont see what kind of "points" someone would "score" from having that experience.....but I'm not left.

I'm not telling you what to share and not share here about your personal history. What I am saying is that it's not the most compassionate place to post those stories. It's not called "Bastard Factory" because people are peaches and cream.

It's not about compassion, it's about consistency.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

....but it's not like anyone actually reads her screeds, nahmean?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

It's not about compassion, it's about consistency.

Again, this is a troll forum. WTH does consistency have to do with trolling?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

....but it's not like anyway actually reads her screeds, nahmean?

I must say that short and sweet for most posts is the way to go.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

I must say that short and sweet for most posts is the way to go.
The 5 second rule, is not just for spilled wine!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

She clearly read it so ......

I mean this the typical response when you guys get confronted with your hypocrisy.

I have NEVER had a "con" man attack me over this topic or ever send abusive messages threatening rape, wishing rape on my kids or anything like that yet I could fill entire thread with left wing soyviet union soldiers doing exactly that.

You guys have a lot to say about conservative men and "toxic masculinity" and a lot of sanctimony for a "side" with so much .....that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

I mean this the typical response when you guys get confronted with your hypocrisy.

I have NEVER had a "con" man attack me over this topic or ever send abusive messages threatening rape, wishing rape on my kids or anything like that yet I could fill entire thread with left wing soyviet union soldiers doing exactly that.

You guys have a lot to say about conservative men and "toxic masculinity" and a lot of sanctimony for a "side" with so much .....that.

And I have never had a liberal man threaten me with anything. I have had a con man threaten me online and real life though. It might be about whose side one is on, ya think?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

And I have never had a liberal man threaten me with anything. I have had a con man threaten me online and real life though. It might be about whose side one is on, ya think?

I'm not saying conservative men NEVER do it.

I'm saying its normal and expected for left wing men to do it. I'm definately not the only woman it happens to, either.

Pro abortion left wing men are abusive as a norm. It's a disturbing pattern that is expected as normal.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

I'm saying its normal and expected for left wing men to do it. I'm definately not the only woman it happens to, either.

Pro abortion left wing men are abusive as a norm.
Cool story!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

Farmer?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

Cool story!

See I could start a thread and share the sort of messages and treatment women who oppose the left wing narrative get from left wing men. I can also show the vile racist abuse flung at black conservatives.

I'm all about freedom of speech. Say what you want. But when you are sanctimonious and slamming the other side by accusing them of what is consistently done on your own side....you are just hypocrites.

That's why we call you liars and hypocrites.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

Cool story!

See I could start a thread and share the sort of messages and treatment women who oppose the left wing narrative get from left wing men. I can also show the vile racist abuse flung at black conservatives.

I'm all about freedom of speech. Say what you want. But when you are sanctimonious and slamming the other side by accusing them of what is consistently done on your own side....you are just hypocrites.

That's why we call you liars and hypocrites.

What do you call it when your side does it? And they most certainly do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

Farmer?

Huh? Not that I'm aware of.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good point.

Link?

Pro abortion left wing men are abusive as a norm. It's a disturbing pattern that is expected as normal.

Right wing men go into churches and murder people. Get the fuck real.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here is a tranny board... They bragging about Miss Nevada being the first transgender woman to win...

The news story here...

cindysbeentrippin.com/t/miss-nevada-usa-title-won-by-transgender-woman-for-the-first-time/33216

Cindy is a legitimately horrible person. A radical, hateful fucktard who "reports" people on socail media platforms to their jobs as racists if they disagree with his politics.

This prick labels everyone right of Stalin as fascists white supremacists and brags about harassing strangers places of employment. The dickwad is unemployed, bragged about blowing all his unemployment and stimulus on bullshit like drugs and expensive computer chairs and is now broke, depressed and taking food left in boxes for homeless people.

He also openly raged about how he is entitled to physically assault strangers if they walked past him OUTSIDE without a mask and lashed out at Oak and called her a transphobe because she attempted to explain why masks outside are not nessesary.

He calls America "AmeriKKKa" and posts that people who are not in line with his politics should be executed.

It's a real piece of shit person and I didnt even bother signing up after being invited because it was obviously an attempt to pull me in there to shit sling at me for not being part of their cult.

The deranged fucker needs to be cancelled from the sounds of things.

Bet it's got AIDS too....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good point.

Link?

Right wing men go into churches and murder people. Get the fuck real.
For instance, that dude that "murdered" that abortion doc in his own church! Frankly, I admire that guy!