Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see FairyAnn has volunteered to be the Official Troll Essent Cheerleader, with a stunningly vapid triple post. Has no one shown him how the "multiquote" function works, or is he just too shaky to do the work?

If there is such an overarching legal controlling authority

Indeed there is, although it's qualified and doesn't meet the "standard" of totalitarianism you favor. The question has been litigated for nearly 250 years, off and on, and I'm sure we could agree that such clarifications of the, erm, "constitution", are both constitutional per se and sometimes helpful.

But I'm afraid you'll have to do the research yourself. I don't have time to watch you fall out of your tutu yet again.

And there it is. The "do your own research" dismount in the very opening gambit where terms are defined and agreed upon.

Anyone notice how he says "Indeed there is (an overarching legal controlling authority) that can stop the counting of the votes in five separate States running five separately-run elections (constitutionally), but doesn't name this fabled "legal controlling authority."

... Maybe you aren't Peachy. He would have made a better effort.

Nice try, but your troll has already been dismissed with prejudice. Try a green tutu next time, the pink one is getting pitted out.

Does "dismissed with prejudice" mean "I ran away like a wee girl" in your progverse?

Just asking because we all know how you Progs are always changing the meanings of words to fit your progtarded narrative on any given day.

No, you're asking because dumbing down the forum is the only dismount that occurred to you due to yer being rusty as hell.

I bet you smell like urine and talcum powder by 1pm everyday. Don’t you, freakshow?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see FairyAnn has volunteered to be the Official Troll Essent Cheerleader, with a stunningly vapid triple post. Has no one shown him how the "multiquote" function works, or is he just too shaky to do the work?

If there is such an overarching legal controlling authority

Indeed there is, although it's qualified and doesn't meet the "standard" of totalitarianism you favor. The question has been litigated for nearly 250 years, off and on, and I'm sure we could agree that such clarifications of the, erm, "constitution", are both constitutional per se and sometimes helpful.

But I'm afraid you'll have to do the research yourself. I don't have time to watch you fall out of your tutu yet again.

And there it is. The "do your own research" dismount in the very opening gambit where terms are defined and agreed upon.

Anyone notice how he says "Indeed there is (an overarching legal controlling authority) that can stop the counting of the votes in five separate States running five separately-run elections (constitutionally), but doesn't name this fabled "legal controlling authority."

... Maybe you aren't Peachy. He would have made a better effort.

Nice try, but your troll has already been dismissed with prejudice. Try a green tutu next time, the pink one is getting pitted out.

Does "dismissed with prejudice" mean "I ran away like a wee girl" in your progverse?

Just asking because we all know how you Progs are always changing the meanings of words to fit your progtarded narrative on any given day.

No, you're asking because dumbing down the forum is the only dismount that occurred to you due to yer being rusty as hell.

I bet you smell like urine and talcum powder by 1pm everyday. Don’t you, freakshow?

:facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of stiffies.

Them Tijuana hookers ever breathe life into your dead dick? Lol

Hardly, but it's pretty obvious the thought of it gives you a stiffie. So have at it.

Speaking of stiffies.

Them Tijuana hookers ever breathe life into your dead dick? Lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden won, mother fuckers. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to audit the 2020 presidential election in the Arizona.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

It is not just sporting events these days as people chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" now happens regularly in many large gatherings. It is a very good thing too because the media might ignore it but it spreads the message that people have had enough of the authoritarian bull shit out of the far left.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to audit the 2020 presidential election in the Arizona.

It is not just sporting events these days as people chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" now happens regularly in many large gatherings. It is a very good thing too because the media might ignore it but it spreads the message that people have had enough of the authoritarian bull shit out of the far left.

In all the places where the alt-right gather.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course you claim anyone who isn't far left must some how be "alt-right". Lol!

Thank you for proving, yet again, what a dullard you are.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course you claim anyone who isn't far left must some how be "alt-right". Lol!

Thank you for proving, yet again, what a dullard you are.

Um, that's not what I claimed, now, is it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Michigan met Biden with a "you suck" party just recently lol.

He was here and people went to show their disapproval of him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden's approval numbers are now down to just 38% with the vast majority saying they do not believe Joe Biden is competent to govern. So, no, dear, it is most certainly not just the "alt right" who dislike Joe Biden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biden's approval numbers are now down to just 38% with the vast majority saying they do not believe Joe Biden is competent to govern. So, no, dear, it is most certainly not just the "alt right" who dislike Joe Biden.

People are calling Jimmy Dore and Russel Brand "far right" or "alt right".

The people that slap those labels on others cant even define it. It's just one big pool of everyone who hates the establishment.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is what "alt right" actually is.

"Alt-right | Definition of Alt-right by Merriam-Webster"

So pretty much no one. And no one I know. This would maybe be Aryan. But outside of that....this applies to no one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one here is far right, either

"The Far Right | Definition of The Far Right by Merriam-Webster"

They really dont know what any of this actually means and they act like it's an insult when it's just different political beliefs

Its definately not the fascism you see supported and protected today by the dems/progs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So in our continuing efforts to bring culture to this barren wasteland..
. A-bit-o Isadora Duncan:

..and I'll tell ya
She wasn't no two-bit pol dancer.

I danced ballet for years, so I know who she is.

Unless someone is interested in dance or enjoys it, there is no reason for them to know who she is.

Only very unintelligent people would use Isadora as some bar to decide who is smarter or more educated or "literate".

People know what they know based on their interests and life experience. Things all human beings - including "two bit pole dancers"- have.

Pretentiousness isnt impressive, or convincing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure my point is well understood by those who know why I posted it.

No use explaining it to someone who talks to himself in my general direction and still fails to be coherent.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we go again. As the Republican candidate pulls ahead in the Virginia governors race suddenly state level democrats say they want universal mail in voting and for signature verification requirements to be done away with.