Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They literally just spent four years claiming the election was rigged and now expect everyone to just forget that fact?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
242663685_10219802341504446_8316887461361838026_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how delusional you are as very few to no one made any such predictions. But, hey, I guess lying is part of your personality and the only way you can cope.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On, the upside it did expose many irregularities such as double, triple, and even in a few cases quadruple vote counting. Also the signature verification problems were also quite large which exposes how easy fraud is with mass mail in voting. Those are all good things which honest people should attempt to reform.

Not that Democrats are either honest nor interested in reform.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Triggered huh? I'm sorry, I won't post the Viz Fat Slags references any more.

I have a gut instinct that enabled me to me highly effective in a law
career before I retired in my early 40s

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Oh, shut the fuck up, Murdy. We both know you inherited the money you needed to retire early so stop playing stupid and just admit it. Hell, I am not even mad at you. I inherited a couple million too but I completely detest a smuck like you pretending you earned things you didn't. Like me you I was born on 3rd base but unlike me you foolishly think you hit a triple.

So stop lying to everyone else much less your self.

You were born on third base and yet you are always lecturing people who weren't about how they should do things like you in order to be more perfect human beings. It fucking figures that you're a trust fund baby. I know people like you. They are the WORST. Un-earned arrogance and patronizing BS are their hallmarks.

Funny I've never seen him do any of that. But you got Murd who cant stop overblowing herself while trying to punch down on other women who apparently "sat on their ass waiting on a man to do it"(a knock a moms who are home with children).

Learn to evenly apply whatever standards you are using.

That’s because you’re not home with children… you’re home online

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Oh, shut the fuck up, Murdy. We both know you inherited the money you needed to retire early so stop playing stupid and just admit it. Hell, I am not even mad at you. I inherited a couple million too but I completely detest a smuck like you pretending you earned things you didn't. Like me you I was born on 3rd base but unlike me you foolishly think you hit a triple.

What are you talking about? There's a post here at BF somewhere where she talks about being a trust fund baby. She even calls herself such.

@Murdock

I haven’t inherited a dime. I have a knack for real estate investments. I get to live in my grandparents house rent free and I’m the executor of my father’s estate. Oeedin’s panties are all in a twist because he has zip code envy hehehe

But in all honesty, my family didn’t make anything easy for me. They wanted me to be financially disciplined before I’m handed the keys to our kingdom. I come from multi-generational wealth tho and they didn’t like me mum…. so…

I don’t have an issue with stay at home moms who actually stay at home, cook, and raise the family. I have a few childhood friends who do this because they are educated and wanted to homeschool all of their children. One has a child with autism. None of them are online. That’s the difference.

I haven’t met anyone online who would fall into that category. What I have seen is a woman who has manipulated and used multiple men since I’ve known her into allowing her to crash at his place until he can’t handle coming home to the rabid chaos anymore.

I’m not an easy audience tho.. I’ve never pushed my husband to the point that he would park in front of our house and contemplate suicide before coming inside…. so… there is that…

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I put myself through college and worked while I raised 2 kids with a husband deployed 6 months out of the year, you candy assed spoiled brat

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, Murdy, no envy here just realism. I stand by the reason why you were able to retire early.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, Murdy, no envy here just realism. I stand by the reason why you were able to retire early.

I have already mapped this out for you…. you refuse to accept that I did well for myself.

Haters gonna hate:KMA:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know about you… but I’m wiped out from a weekend with him and the kiddos. My youngest went off to college 4 years ago, so I realize I’m out of practice… but 3 children ages 14 and twin 12 year olds is a lot of work. I seriously don’t know how full-time stay at home mom’s do it. I was up at 7 am Sunday to get everyone ready for church by 11 am.

I let the kids help with breakfast because I’ve always enjoyed teaching children to cook and set the table… factor in practices and re-learning algebra and the entire weekend is packed full, but my boyfriend is totally involved and a hands-on parent, so I have great help.

I’m WIPED… but happy to be in a mama role again:Happy5:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Trump did actually win. If you think otherwise, you're either incredibly stupid or a liar.

But you didn't voate for Biden, did you?

You believe that, eh Rennel/Reggie?

Hi Joe.

Yes, I do. Only a complete dunce believes that all the election fraud evidence has been "debunked." In fat, I can ask two simple questions of anyone who asserts otherwise that I guarantee they will not be able to answer.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have already mapped this out for you…. you refuse to accept that I did well for myself.

Haters gonna hate:KMA:

I am not a hater. I am a realistic. Please learn the difference.

you’re a chauvinistic pig of the worst kind trying to undermine my accomplishments like this, you petty sniveling sheit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
242822156_223088656529808_102410738659111423_n.jpg

"I was told there would be winning?"

Imagine yelling that every election you lose is rigged. Wasting tons of tax payer dollars on an actual russian conspiracy theory planted by the establishment.......and then when people finally demand transparency in elections, mocking them rather than supporting them and also wanting transparency..
.....you know because you guys also yelp and cry about election rigging.

Such mindless partisan hackery. So I guess when you guys screech about anything, it's all lies. You are just manipulative liars.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the elections were absolutely fair because Murd retired early?

What about other people that retired early who say they ARE corrupted?

If early retirement is the factor that makes a claim correct....how about Prowler? He retired early before Murd did and he doesnt believe these elections are fair and not rigged. Wouldnt he be more correct?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
On, the upside it did expose many irregularities such as double, triple, and even in a few cases quadruple vote counting. Also the signature verification problems were also quite large which exposes how easy fraud is with mass mail in voting. Those are all good things which honest people should attempt to reform.

Not that Democrats are either honest nor interested in reform.
No it did not. The "audit" came up with a higher overall vote count. Try not being so willfully thick.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine yelling that every election you lose is rigged. Wasting tons of tax payer dollars on an actual russian conspiracy theory planted by the establishment.......and then when people finally demand transparency in elections, mocking them rather than supporting them and also wanting transparency..

Such mindless partisan hackery. So I guess when you guys screech about anything, it's all lies. You are just manipulative liars.
Trump is still crying the 2016 election was rigged, gfy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So are you idiots.

How much tax money was wasted on the russian collusion conspiracy that some of you idiots still think is real?

Wasnt Hunters laptop "Russian disinfo"?

So that's gonna be the thing. They establishment owns you gullible fuckwits. Theyll just say "russia done it" and you guys just RUN with it.

How many people could have been fed or had medical bills paid for with the money you guys wasted on rUSsIa?! At least WE will do something productive when we think the government fucked us. You guys just bitch and burn other peoples property and blame "cons!"

Funny how you guys are cool with the government wasting billions.

You know Biden just bombed kids, right? I guess America really IS back. Arent you SO glad the "adults" are back in charge?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So are you idiots.

How much tax money was wasted on the russian collusion conspiracy that some of you idiots still think is real?

So that's gonna be the thing. They establishment owns you gullible fuckwits. Theyll just say "russia done it" and you guys just RUN with it.

How many people could have been fed or had medical bills paid for with the money you guys wasted on rUSsIa?! At least WE will do something productive when we think the government fucked us. You guys just bitch and burn other peoples property and blame "cons!"

You know Biden just bombed kids, right? I guess America really IS back. Arent you SO glad the "adults" are back in charge?
187-1876751_give-peace-a-chance-poster.png

as in stop talking

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So are you idiots.

187-1876751_give-peace-a-chance-poster.png

as in stop talking

Peace like this?

Screenshot-20210923-225919-Chrome.jpg

When leftists talk about peace and unity, they really are demanding you submit to their partisan dogma or else.

And if you dont want to read people posting political topics, perhaps the political sub forum isnt right for you?

You guys are mean, you are dishonest and you mock and attack people without even trying to grasp where anyone is coming from. You are like a hostile religion where anyone who questions your tenets is a heretic and evil. Then you tell people you are consistently a complete dick to to give peace a chance. While defending and shilling for the D part of the monoparty. Amazing.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
In how much fat? I like to keep unhealthy fats out of my diet, and I see no place for it in this discussion. LoLz

You wanna give it a go, Holliday?

No ... you are too stupid and I would never get a cogent answer from you.

At least Admin had enough sense to not even try to engage. But then, c'mon, it's fucking Admin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In how much fat? I like to keep unhealthy fats out of my diet, and I see no place for it in this discussion. LoLz

At least Admin had enough sense to not even try to engage. But then, c'mon, it's fucking Admin.

At least he quotes you.

I busted him so hard that instead of directly addressing me, he will quote HIMSELF and post to himself about me.

I shit you not. I've never seen anyone do that lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

"ENGAGE" ??

...with a known troll?

get outta here.

Without bothering to scroll up and see what the "dispute" is, I'll give 8 to 5 it's an attempted threadjack, and 6 to 5 it's riding on either a Hobson's Choice Fallacy or a Straw Man fallacy, and even money it's a perfecta including both since you're so fucking proud of it.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oh btw - If anyone sees Duhv,
ask her how she's doing on that 40 murders by BLM project.

When she's proved her claim, I'll entertain bothering to read and reply to her less silly posts.
Till then I will not take seriously a poster who makes wild claims and parrots trumputinist propaganda puppet-like, w/o ever supporting any of that bullshit.

.Hey - if you want to scare Duhv this Halloween
show her a bottle of salad dressing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh btw - If anyone sees Duhv,
ask her how she's doing on that 40 murders by BLM project.

When she's proved her claim, I'll entertain bothering to read and reply to her less silly posts.
Till then I will not take seriously a poster who makes wild claims and parrots trumputinist propaganda puppet-like, w/o ever supporting any of that bullshit.

.Hey - if you want to scare Duhv this Halloween
show her a bottle of salad dressing.

Or a job application.