Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
From the REAL president.....

Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to “call it” again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November! The audit has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD! Until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure. This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately. The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4:00PM ET. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The full findings are scheduled to be released Friday in the state Senate.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
said that it obtained a copy of the report and that the review widens Biden's victory margin by 360 votes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Greens = Watermelons

Literally the absolute worst kind of far left nutjobs a country has to offer.

Interestingly, females usually make up a disproportionately high percentage of the ranks...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, as always, you're correct. A bumbling, senile, pants-soiling, geriatric, walking corpse, who literally signs anything placed in front of him by his handlers without reading it and is likely going to croak any day now, definitely legitmately received over 80 million votes.

And you are correct. A fat, stupid, malignant narcissist with zero understanding of how the US government works and a long track record of ripping people off for millions and millions of dollars ACTUALLY won more votes than Biden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus, as always, you're correct. A bumbling, senile, pants-soiling, geriatric, walking corpse, who literally signs anything placed in front of him by his handlers without reading it and is likely going to croak any day now, definitely legitmately received over 80 million votes.
Don't you feel absolutely stupid cheerleading a waste of time money and drama on a futile attempt to overturn a free and as fair as the GOP can get away with election?

If you don't feel stupid, you should.

I do wonder sometimes whether you believe the garbage that you post...

They are so selfish its astounding.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?

perhaps it was because they felt it was a complete waste of money?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you are correct. A fat, stupid, malignant narcissist with zero understanding of how the US government works and a long track record of ripping people off for millions and millions of dollars ACTUALLY won more votes than Biden.

Yeah but your claims about Trump are false and rooted in partisan bias. You guys dont even know what Republican leadership looks like.

The wild thing is.....what you criticize the monoparty Republicans for is the same exact shit done by the DNC but you guys NEVER roast them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Greens = Watermelons

Interestingly, females usually make up a disproportionately high percentage of the ranks...

after watching your antics here for a few months, your employer should be concerned and so should authorities in your area considering you’re responsible for the “safety” of young women who are more than likely intoxicated and unable to give consent, creepy bouncer weirdo

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?

A small amount of money in order to increase trust in elections is, some how, "too much"? There is no such thing. There is no downside to having an audit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A small amount of money in order to increase trust in elections is, some how, "too much"? There is no such thing. There is no downside to having an audit.

They are fine with the massive amounts of government waste. But when the people want an audit on an election, they are hateful and selfish.

They really have the attitude that the country belongs to just them, and anyone else having a say is a "threat to democracy" and our job is to shut up and work so they can waste our money.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Triggered huh? I'm sorry, I won't post the Viz Fat Slags references any more.

I have a gut instinct that enabled me to me highly effective in a law
career before I retired in my early 40s

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

maybe we can just double check every election till eternity… cause that’s economically feasible

The far right needs a good wife good who can balance a checkbook to chincheck you frivolous over-spenders on the real

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If there's one thing we learned here, its that lotus claiming the Cyber Ninjas declared victory for brain dead money grifting biden is pure lies and bullshit. Good work locust!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Greens = Watermelons

So not enough homos for you to have rough sex with then?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Asking for a second time: Do you think Trumpsters' trust in elections has been increased by this audit, or are they still saying Trump won?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Asking for a second time: Do you think Trumpsters' trust in elections has been increased by this audit, or are they still saying Trump won?

Trump won. The entire world knows this. Anyone who thinks Biden actually received 81 million legitimate voates is mentally impaired. The only other options are one is intellectually dishonest (you are a leftist) or in on the fraud.

There is a caveat I must disclose: I'm from Illinois. There hasn't been a free and fair non-rigged election in this State since at least 1956.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

but didn't feel the same about spending 36,000,000 on a Russia collusion investigation that went nowhere

Interesting and consistent theory you have there

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump not only won, but this audit adds more evidence that there was election fraud. Stupid bitch. learn how to read.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump won. The entire world knows this. Anyone who thinks Biden actually received 81 million legitimate voates is mentally impaired. The only other options are one is intellectually dishonest (you are a leftist) or in on the fraud.

There is a caveat I must disclose: I'm from Illinois. There hasn't been a free and fair non-rigged election in this State since at least 1956.

Same with Michigan. My grandmother even used to say this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but didn't feel the same about spending 36,000,000 on a Russia collusion investigation that went nowhere

Interesting and consistent theory you have there

It's amazing how people who whine that Qanon Qanon conspiracy believers are dangerous....when they really are not

But our tax dollars get wasted on a Russian collusion conspiracy theory planted to the media by fucking Clinton so she could scam herself into office, and then BLM which is based in complete fuckinf lies has destroyed entire communities and left several people DEAD.

But these same people have the audacity to speak.