Cyber Ninjas Tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cyber Ninjas is going under!

Cyber Ninjas, the company that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guess the dems didnt like the fraud exposure so they persecuted them into oblivion. Kinda like what you people are doing to Gaetz and MTG.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The judge in AZ is pretty pissed at this pack of grifters, and has levied a fine of $50K per day on them until they produce the audit records he asked for several months ago. They're trying to slip away like any self respecting Floriduh based MAGA grifters would do, and just leave an empty shell there.

This may turn into a case where the corporate veil gets judicially pierced. I hope it does, that way a corporation can turn into a few persons.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The judge in AZ is pretty pissed at this pack of grifters, and has levied a fine of $50K per day on them until they produce the audit records he asked for several months ago. They're trying to slip away like any self respecting Floriduh based MAGA grifters would do, and just leave an empty shell there.

This may turn into a case where the corporate veil gets judicially pierced. I hope it does, that way a corporation can turn into a few persons.

Do you think this will throw off the timeline for Trump's reinstatement?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah. He's a billionaire. He can hire the best lawyers and also just pay Cyber Ninja's fines, then he'll be set to be sworn in.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Guess the dems didnt like the fraud exposure so they persecuted them into oblivion. Kinda like what you people are doing to Gaetz and MTG.
Show me blow hard. Let's see your mythical mountain of evidence.
Saw it all live on TV, asshat.
You did not. But if you really feel that strongly about it, maybe you should go shoot a mailman or dog catcher or something civil warrish.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You did not. But if you really feel that strongly about it, maybe you should go shoot a mailman or dog catcher or something civil warrish.
Saw it live on TV AND read a shitload of testimony from people outting the fraud.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Nah. He's a billionaire. He can hire the best lawyers and also just pay Cyber Ninja's fines, then he'll be set to be sworn in.
Sworn in as what, exactly?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn

Every single person, company, organization tied to the Trump presidency was about the money/the grift. Their followers are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every single person, company, organization tied to the Trump presidency was about the money/the grift. Their followers are too fucking stupid to figure it out.
Dumb bitch, biden received payoffs from china, ukraine, and russia. This is all corroborated by hunters 3 lost laptops.

Spare me the bullshit about Trump supposedly being a crook. I'll keep giving him money.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dumb bitch, biden received payoffs from china, ukraine, and russia. This is all corroborated by hunters 3 lost laptops.

Spare me the bullshit about Trump supposedly being a crook. I'll keep giving him money.

I hope you give him more. It pleases me immensely. You should post each time you do. I fucking love it! It's as if you are posting "Trump fucked me in the ass again today!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope you give him more. It pleases me immensely. You should post each time you do. I fucking love it! It's as if you are posting "Trump fucked me in the ass again today!"
Its called charity, bitch! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not charity when you give to a political campaign. I ought to know. I give to them strategically as well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's not charity when you give to a political campaign. I ought to know. I give to them strategically as well.
Its charity when I'm trying to save the country even for poor assed bitches like YUO! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its charity when I'm trying to save the country even for poor assed bitches like YUO! PWN3D!

It's not charity and you and I both know it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its not charity to you cause you hate America AND decency, bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because it's just not charity. I don't give money to politicians like Biden, Pelosi and others. I wouldn't give Trump money if I were a Republican.

I give money in tight races against GOP politicians that I hope lose their elections. I'm not stupid like you, fucktard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because it's just not charity. I don't give money to politicians like Biden, Pelosi and others. I wouldn't give Trump money if I were a Republican.

I give money in tight races against GOP politicians that I hope lose their elections. I'm not stupid like you, fucktard.
Well, my money helped Trump win 2020. I'm proud of that!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol @ u...no it didn't

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Saw it live on TV AND read a shitload of testimony from people outting the fraud.
No you did not, stop being a fibber.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Your Money helped pay for Baron's Golf Lessons

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your Money helped pay for Baron's autism treatments

Don't be like them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No you did not, stop being a fibber.
Saw it live, read all the affidavits. Posted em here too! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your Money helped pay for Baron's Golf Lessons
Hope your gay prolapsed ass lives to see him President too! PWN3D!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird how when it's a con outfit that does something reprehensible, CONs got nothin to say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They really think the corporate elites are all team MAGA. Like they think this.

Still. Like to this day.

Arent you glad the establishment saved us from Trump?! And that saved the environment?!

Good fucking gawd. This is exactly why we can get these people out and people who serve the people in. Thet get so attacked and a gross amount of adults cant see through it.

Because when corporate fascism arrives in America... the MSM and the DNC are gonna be the ones who sound the alarm!!