Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I Still don't even know what this qanon to this day I've paid so little attention to it. Even the libs screeching about it every other day hasn't made me curious enough to research it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I only know about it because my in laws are eyeball deep :Antagonize: :Hapz2:

Took me a few years to figure it out and realize it's the illuminati conspiracy reboot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Triggered huh? I'm sorry, I won't post the Viz Fat Slags references any more.

I have a gut instinct that enabled me to me highly effective in a law
career before I retired in my early 40s

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Oh, shut the fuck up, Murdy. We both know you inherited the money you needed to retire early so stop playing stupid and just admit it. Hell, I am not even mad at you. I inherited a couple million too but I completely detest a smuck like you pretending you earned things you didn't. Like me you I was born on 3rd base but unlike me you foolishly think you hit a triple.

So stop lying to everyone else much less your self.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Oh, shut the fuck up, Murdy. We both know you inherited the money you needed to retire early so stop playing stupid and just admit it. Hell, I am not even mad at you. I inherited a couple million too but I completely detest a smuck like you pretending you earned things you didn't. Like me you I was born on 3rd base but unlike me you foolishly think you hit a triple.

I always kinda feel bad for people who feel a need to constantly work in their accomplishments as a way of validating themselves and also feeling the need to put other people down.

They really think they are doing something besides looking completely shallow and narcissistic. And it's obvious to everyone. Literally no one is gonna think they are smarter or better than them.....but it's clear they WANT you to think that.

It's one thing being proud of something, it's another thing trying to shove it down everyones throats as if it means you are superior. Its such a left wing attitude. That smug self importance that just makes peoples eyes roll. They are the only ridiculously judgemental people and they always accuse others of judging. And they are full blown leftarded misogynists.

I dont know how you do it. I would hate....absolutely HATE living in a state full of people like this. Even if I had millions I'd be living in a car in the nomad community lol. Much better company. Or at least normal empathetic people who dont need to "boost" their own accomplishments by putting other people down. It's just insecure and pathetic. It's a sign of emptiness. If you need to criticize others in contrast to yourself all the time.....you are not someone to envy or look up to. You are a sad case. This type of shit is why Big brags about his material success to mock lefties.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

ahahahaa talk about a verbal bitch slap, all that money and she hasn't considered employing a personal trainer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?

perhaps it was because they felt it was a complete waste of money?

A small amount of money in order to increase trust in elections is, some how, "too much"? There is no such thing. There is no downside to having an audit.

Asking for a second time: Do you think Trumpsters' trust in elections has been increased by this audit, or are they still saying Trump won?

Trump won. The entire world knows this. Anyone who thinks Biden actually received 81 million legitimate voates is mentally impaired. The only other options are one is intellectually dishonest (you are a leftist) or in on the fraud.

There is a caveat I must disclose: I'm from Illinois. There hasn't been a free and fair non-rigged election in this State since at least 1956.

See, Oerdin? ^^^^^ The money invested in this audit DID NOTHING to stop the belief among Trumpsters that Trump actually won! LMAO

What a bunch of fucking morons.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You were born on third base and yet you are always lecturing people who weren't about how they should do things like you in order to be more perfect human beings. It fucking figures that you're a trust fund baby. I know people like you. They are the WORST. Un-earned arrogance and patronizing BS are their hallmarks.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Qanon is so fukin obscure, I never knew it existed until libtards started crying about it.

Same here. I never heard about a lot of the shit Libs whine about.

Yeah. Same with you cons and CRT and people coming for your guns and NAMBLA and FEMA camps and redistribution of wealth and the "gay agenda", and on and on. Bunch of paranoid schizophrenics.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You remain as ignorant as ever, dumb ass. No, I did not have a trust fund, fool, and did not inherite anything until both my parents were dead. You stupid, ass.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You remain as ignorant as ever, dumb ass. No, I did not have a trust fund, fool, and did not inherite anything until both my parents were dead. You stupid, ass.

Whatever. You still act like you're superior to people who have less than you have. And, obviously, if you inherited money from your parents, you probably did not grow up poor. People who have had it easy all their lives have no fucking ground to lecture people who are economically disadvantaged.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I specifically tell you that you are ignorant and not very bright but that it because you constantly get basic facts wrong and then say stupid shit supporting the failed ideology known as communism. You earned that, Lotusbutt, do better next time and people won't point out where you are wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I specifically tell you that you are ignorant and not very bright but that it because you constantly get basic facts wrong and then say stupid shit supporting the failed ideology known as communism. You earned that, Lotusbutt, do better next time and people won't point out where you are wrong.

Post makes no sense ^^^^^^.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suggest you keep rereading it until you actually comprehend it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always just thought you were ignorant but it seems you are stupid too. Oh, well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were born on third base and yet you are always lecturing people who weren't about how they should do things like you in order to be more perfect human beings. It fucking figures that you're a trust fund baby. I know people like you. They are the WORST. Un-earned arrogance and patronizing BS are their hallmarks.

Funny I've never seen him do any of that. But you got Murd who cant stop overblowing herself while trying to punch down on other women who apparently "sat on their ass waiting on a man to do it"(a knock a moms who are home with children).

Learn to evenly apply whatever standards you are using.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Qanon is so fukin obscure, I never knew it existed until libtards started crying about it.

Same here. I never heard about a lot of the shit Libs whine about.

Yeah. Same with you cons and CRT and people coming for your guns and NAMBLA and FEMA camps and redistribution of wealth and the "gay agenda", and on and on. Bunch of paranoid schizophrenics.
Nope. I didnt know about CRT until they started teaching it in schools. Thats mass indoctrination. I dont imagine your dumb ass understands tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What are you talking about? There's a post here at BF somewhere where she talks about being a trust fund baby. She even calls herself such.

@Murdock

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
d1b8b0112b4912a5e29734458f16a84deb3b437e.jpeg

Stop your sobbing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?

perhaps it was because they felt it was a complete waste of money?

A small amount of money in order to increase trust in elections is, some how, "too much"? There is no such thing. There is no downside to having an audit.

Asking for a second time: Do you think Trumpsters' trust in elections has been increased by this audit, or are they still saying Trump won?

Trump won. The entire world knows this. Anyone who thinks Biden actually received 81 million legitimate voates is mentally impaired. The only other options are one is intellectually dishonest (you are a leftist) or in on the fraud.

There is a caveat I must disclose: I'm from Illinois. There hasn't been a free and fair non-rigged election in this State since at least 1956.

See, Oerdin? ^^^^^ The money invested in this audit DID NOTHING to stop the belief among Trumpsters that Trump actually won! LMAO

What a bunch of fucking morons.

Trump did actually win. If you think otherwise, you're either incredibly stupid or a liar.

But you didn't voate for Biden, did you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won. The election was stolen. Even you hardcore braindead libtards know it. The day's coming when all you assholes will not only admit it, but you'll be openly proud of it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
d1b8b0112b4912a5e29734458f16a84deb3b437e.jpeg

Stop your sobbing.

Again when you guys lose to a Republican dont go crying about how its rigged.

There is far LESS evidence of the Russian collusion fraud that costs the tax payers. Establishment cronies knowingly scammed the people and wasted our money on it in a 5 year tantrum because they dont want to lose power....and you guys were all for it.

You guys sure scream and cry when it doesnt go your way and you feel entitled to shit on everyone. You guys had a chance to get behind the people for fucking once and start demanding fair and transparent elections.....but once again, you show your one sided asses.

We can revisit who is the myopic one when your candidate loses and all you guys do is whine while supporting and enabling the rigging you only cry about when you lose. You guys deserve it. A progressive will NEVER win.....and YOU guys are the ones to blame for it.

We are seeing you guys hang yourselves and you think you are making US look silly. Smdh. So blind.