Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden won, mother fuckers. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to audit the 2020 presidential election in the Arizona.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seven views and not one chicken shit CON has commented on the FACTS here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden won, mother fuckers. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to audit the 2020 presidential election in the Arizona.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!
Highly unlikely. Anyway, just like deport said, cunt like you said Cyber Ninjas couldnt be trusted. So how does your lying ass square that? Because it allegedly went your way? Fukin hypocrite!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Libs have been saying for months that they don't trust these cyberninjas tho.

Oh, well, in that case, I am sure Trump actually won, but the Cyber Ninjas are lying about it to piss off libs.
Pretty sure the Deep State's hands are dirty on this one.
..but how dirty, and just how they arranged this coup will be revealed only later in the thread by the resistance's insiders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All of our elections should be audited

Just because you guys trust career criminals doesnt mean those who dont are stupid. Leftists have cried foul on elections in the past but they do nothing about it.

If you know what it's like to not trust election results, it seems pretty dickish to mock others when they dont trust them. The left should be more specific when they claim to be for "the people"... that's not actually for everyone. Just people who agree with them. And if you dont, you are not part of the "people".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"A document purported to be a leaked draft of the Cyber Ninjas report circulated late Thursday. "

I'm betting there's much more to this story and as usual, democRATs are trying to get out in front of the truth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good. I said an audit would almost assuredly confirm the results and that nothing would be lost by doing an audit while increased confidence could be gained. So why did the Democrats fight so hard to prevent an audit?
You call this clown show an "Audit" you're part of the reason Trump got elected the first time.

And I join with the other's calling all Trumptards on your nonstop magical thinking.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Trump walks back statement praising 'highly respected' GOP auditors after they confirmed that Biden won Arizona
Sonam Sheth
Fri, September 24, 2021, 10:26 AM

Former President Trump. Win McNamee/Getty Images
  • Trump backpedaled from praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after they confirmed Biden won the state.
  • He released a second statement claiming the "audit" found "significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
  • Trump had repeatedly hyped the sham audit and claimed it would vindicate his claims about a rigged election.
Former President Donald Trump backpedaled hard from praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after their "audit" of the state's election results confirmed that Joe Biden won in the general election. He also released a second statement Friday morning claiming the audit found "significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
In fact, the audit by the GOP group Cyber Ninjas concluded that Biden won by a slightly higher margin than was previously known. Cyber Ninjas was widely denounced for conducting a "sham" audit to vindicate right-wing conspiracy theories claiming that Trump won the state and that the election was stolen from him. But a draft of the audit's findings flew in the face of those claims and found that Trump actually lost to Biden by hundreds more votes in Arizona's largest county.
"Interesting that the Unselect Committee of political hacks 'dropped' their subpoena request the night before Arizona is expected to announce its findings from the Forensic Audit on voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election Scam," Trump said in his original statement, which was sent around 11 p.m. ET on Thursday.
"This is what they do, this is what they are good at - but everybody will be watching Arizona tomorrow to see what the highly respected auditors and Arizona State Senate found out regarding the so-called Election!" the statement continued.
But the former president seemed unaware that around the time his statement was posted, details of the audit had already been released, and it found that Trump
Shortly after 10 a.m. ET on Friday, Trump released
calling attention to the "huge findings in Arizona."
"However, the Fake News Media is already trying to 'call it' again for Biden before actually looking at the facts-just like they did in November!" the statement continued, adding that the sham audit "uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
In fact, the Cyber Ninjas audit concluded that the group's recount of ballots cast in Arizona in the 2020 election had "no substantial differences" from the certified tallies.
Still, Trump insisted in his second statement that "until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure."
Cybersecurity and election efforts concluded that the 2020 election was the
, despite a huge influx of mail-in ballots amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic.

Just taking this little statement here:
"Still, Trump insisted in his second statement that "until we know how and why this happened.."

We know how it happened - The American people rejected him because he was a shitty president.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump walks back statement praising 'highly respected' GOP auditors after they confirmed that Biden won Arizona
Sonam Sheth
Fri, September 24, 2021, 10:26 AM

Former President Trump. Win McNamee/Getty Images
  • Trump backpedaled from praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after they confirmed Biden won the state.
  • He released a second statement claiming the "audit" found "significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
  • Trump had repeatedly hyped the sham audit and claimed it would vindicate his claims about a rigged election.
Former President Donald Trump backpedaled hard from praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after their "audit" of the state's election results confirmed that Joe Biden won in the general election. He also released a second statement Friday morning claiming the audit found "significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
In fact, the audit by the GOP group Cyber Ninjas concluded that Biden won by a slightly higher margin than was previously known. Cyber Ninjas was widely denounced for conducting a "sham" audit to vindicate right-wing conspiracy theories claiming that Trump won the state and that the election was stolen from him. But a draft of the audit's findings flew in the face of those claims and found that Trump actually lost to Biden by hundreds more votes in Arizona's largest county.
"Interesting that the Unselect Committee of political hacks 'dropped' their subpoena request the night before Arizona is expected to announce its findings from the Forensic Audit on voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election Scam," Trump said in his original statement, which was sent around 11 p.m. ET on Thursday.
"This is what they do, this is what they are good at - but everybody will be watching Arizona tomorrow to see what the highly respected auditors and Arizona State Senate found out regarding the so-called Election!" the statement continued.
But the former president seemed unaware that around the time his statement was posted, details of the audit had already been released, and it found that Trump
Shortly after 10 a.m. ET on Friday, Trump released
calling attention to the "huge findings in Arizona."
"However, the Fake News Media is already trying to 'call it' again for Biden before actually looking at the facts-just like they did in November!" the statement continued, adding that the sham audit "uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"
In fact, the Cyber Ninjas audit concluded that the group's recount of ballots cast in Arizona in the 2020 election had "no substantial differences" from the certified tallies.
Still, Trump insisted in his second statement that "until we know how and why this happened, our Elections will never be secure."
Cybersecurity and election efforts concluded that the 2020 election was the
, despite a huge influx of mail-in ballots amid the raging COVID-19 pandemic.

Just taking this little statement here:
"Still, Trump insisted in his second statement that "until we know how and why this happened.."

We know how it happened - The American people rejected him because he was a shitty president.
I was promised a reinstatement?

:daFuq4:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you believe the Trumpists are satisfied now? Or do you think they are going to continue claiming the election was stolen? Asking for a friend.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You call this clown show an "Audit" you're part of the reason Trump got elected the first time.

And I join with the other's calling all Trumptards on your nonstop magical thinking.

Right they should have just whined about how the system is rigged and take it out on innocent people with different political stances and do absolutely NOTHING about it.

Like you guys always do everytime a primary or an election doesnt go your way. You guys just complain and punish regular people.

Talk about a clown show and "magical thinking". At least we dont burn down innocent communities thinking it is going to foster positive change. Inflicting political violence against people the government doesnt give a fuck about anyway thinking all that violent rage will cause change is some pretty heavy magical thinking.

So is thinking democrats give a shit about any of us.

"Deeerr the system is racist. So let's destroy this mostly minority community where people are already struggling to teach the racist system to stop being racist! Der! Revolushions!!!"

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ah yes, Yahoo, so trustworthy, and Politico!

Pfft, the media was in on it before, and called it before it was over last year.

I hear the truth bomb is coming later today.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus, as always, you're correct. A bumbling, senile, pants-soiling, geriatric, walking corpse, who literally signs anything placed in front of him by his handlers without reading it and is likely going to croak any day now, definitely legitmately received over 80 million votes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, as always, you're correct. A bumbling, senile, pants-soiling, geriatric, walking corpse, who literally signs anything placed in front of him by his handlers without reading it and is likely going to croak any day now, definitely legitmately received over 80 million votes.
Don't you feel absolutely stupid cheerleading a waste of time money and drama on a futile attempt to overturn a free and as fair as the GOP can get away with election?

If you don't feel stupid, you should.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see none of you leftist clapping seal douchebags bothered to read all the way through the report where it talks about all the "anomalies" that cast doubt on the accuracy of the tally, like how Maricopa Country somehow counted over 2,000 more mail-in ballots than they sent out and several hundred voters voted in person, apparently, even though they had moved out of the County.

I wonder how such things happen?

But then, registered Democrats are rather stupid and thick and never read down past the first two or three paragraphs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A waste of state resources. And those that fought it in AZ included Republicans. Just like the $300 million price tag that the recall election cost the taxpayers in California.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don't you feel absolutely stupid cheerleading a waste of time money and drama on a futile attempt to overturn a free and as fair as the GOP can get away with election?

If you don't feel stupid, you should.

I do wonder sometimes whether you believe the garbage that you post...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see none of you leftist clapping seal douchebags bothered to read all the way through the report where it talks about all the "anomalies" that cast doubt on the accuracy of the tally, like how Maricopa Country somehow counted over 2,000 more mail-in ballots than they sent out and several hundred voters voted in person, apparently, even though they had moved out of the County.

But then, registered Democrats are rather stupid and thick and never read down past the first two or three paragraphs.

They had to provide a little bait to keep their clients biting.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You never answered my question, Lily. How many of your fellow Americans did you disenfranchise with all those fraudulent ballots you filled out?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You never answered my question, Lily. How many of your fellow Americans did you disenfranchise with all those fraudulent ballots you filled out?

Oh, easily a few million. I now have carpal tunnel syndrome from all that illegal voting I did.

What a disappointment, amateur.