Cyber Ninjas Tragedy!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's weird how when it's a con outfit that does something reprehensible, CONs got nothin to say.

Probably because that article says shit like this

"The extraordinary review of millions of ballots in Maricopa County, conducted by Cyber Ninjas at the behest of state Republicans, has been repeatedly questioned by elections experts, as the process appeared to be intertwined with a number of conspiracy theories. The “audit” findings will have no bearing on the results of the election and President Joe Biden’s victory."

And with the lack of a counter from their end of it.....I just dont trust media. This article is way to invested in painting a certain bias picture and it actually doesnt say very much about the actual issue. It basically just saying "Republicans are stoopy and cant be trusted at all and this is all being done because Republican conspiracy theories" and I know that isnt actually the case.

The person writing this wants you to share their opinion about this audit cyber ninja thing. That's the goal of this article. It's not TELLING you anything going on in any objective and complete way.

Pretending everyone trusted the election process until Trump came along and caused people to not trust it is where the media lost me entirely. People have mistrusted the election process since I was a child. Probably longer.

I'm kinda shocked that the political "side" who has cried foul on elections the MOST wont back any efforts to investigate it and instead is backing efforts to delegitimize peoples concerns and mistrust of the process as if it's just a Republican conspiracy.

It shouldnt be this hard and controversial to just do audits. But its gotta be a big cluster fuck because God forbid we have transparency and election ID laws and shit. Let's just force millions of people to continue on more likely to see America as a banana republic because when they want to make sure.....they are whack job conspiracy theorists and it's all just partisan. Literally ANYTHING the democrats (and many Republicans btw) dont like is "partisan". This doesnt have to be, but whatever.

Its gonna be interesting when dems/progs start losing elections to see if they grab the "cheaters!" torch again like they usually do. Like I wonder if they will be that tone dead to go there again.

This whole thing really just shows dems/progs dont REALLY believe there was ever any cheating....its just a card they play when their person loses so they can excuse their unwillingness to compromise and work with the other people in this country.

I mean is this even a "con outfit" really? Because really anything that goes against the narrative always gets labeled "right wing" or "con".

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The FACT remains, cyber ninjas exposed just SOME of the fraud in Az and democRATs went into seek and destroy, just like they always do. The 2020 election was stolen by massive fraud. Trump was never helped by russia. Jan 6th wasnt an insurrection.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
4 sentences, containing 7 assertions (if we include the leading Appeal To Facts Not In Evidence) -- and NONE of it sustainable by facts readily available.

And ya wonder why nobody reads yer stuff.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4 sentences, containing 7 assertions (if we include the leading Appeal To Facts Not In Evidence) -- and NONE of it sustainable by facts readily available.

Pipe down faggit. You cunts cried "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" for 5 fukin years, even going as far as fabricating and presenting false evidence to the FISA courts. Any credibility you think you have only remains6 amongst your co-conspirators. Hopefully the day comes when you're all lined up in front of a firing squad.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Pipe down faggit. You cunts cried "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" for 5 fukin years, even going as far as fabricating and presenting false evidence to the FISA courts. Any credibility you think you have only remains6 amongst your co-conspirators. Hopefully the day comes when you're all lined up in front of a firing squad.
Private Potatoe Head, you ain’t got no hair!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Private Potatoe Head, you ain’t got no hair!
Actually I do, ya faggit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Trumptard Tantrum Team throws hissy fit over Cyber Ninja's inability to prove a bald faced lie.

MAGA Audit Fans Turn on Cyber Ninjas After Court Ruling

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter