Cyber Ninjas complete Arizona POTUS election audit

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
In how much fat? I like to keep unhealthy fats out of my diet, and I see no place for it in this discussion. LoLz

You wanna give it a go, Holliday?

No ... you are too stupid and I would never get a cogent answer from you.

At least Admin had enough sense to not even try to engage. But then, c'mon, it's fucking Admin.

"ENGAGE" ??

...with a known troll?

get outta here.

Without bothering to scroll up and see what the "dispute" is, I'll give 8 to 5 it's an attempted threadjack, and 6 to 5 it's riding on either a Hobson's Choice Fallacy or a Straw Man fallacy, and even money it's a perfecta including both since you're so fucking proud of it.

"Known Troll!?" Get out of here yourself! Flattery is no way to begin an engagement with a "known Troll."

And take your Hobsons Straw fuck and shove it up your ass. If you're afraid to play, then run away.

Just two simple questions, LEVON. If you can answer them cogently and to my satisfaction with proper citations and data links, then you might be able to change my mind concerning the legitimacy of Dunce Biden's installation as President.

Just think of the coup you could count!

To proceed we must agree upon a simple premise. That premise is that there is no Constitutional legal controlling authority that oversees the running of the separately-run State elections either at the State or Federal level.

If there is such an overarching legal controlling authority, please cite it and you can checkmate me right here in round 1.

... or you can run away ... again ...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In how much fat? I like to keep unhealthy fats out of my diet, and I see no place for it in this discussion. LoLz

At least Admin had enough sense to not even try to engage. But then, c'mon, it's fucking Admin.

We came to the conclusion recently that English probably isn't Holly's first language, either that or he's just a moron.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

At least he quotes you.

I busted him so hard that instead of directly addressing me, he will quote HIMSELF and post to himself about me.

I shit you not. I've never seen anyone do that lol

ahahaha that's fucking brilliant,

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

"ENGAGE" ??

...with a known troll?

get outta here.

Without bothering to scroll up and see what the "dispute" is, I'll give 8 to 5 it's an attempted threadjack, and 6 to 5 it's riding on either a Hobson's Choice Fallacy or a Straw Man fallacy, and even money it's a perfecta including both since you're so fucking proud of it.

"Known Troll!?" Get out of here yourself! Flattery is no way to begin an engagement with a "known Troll."

And take your Hobsons Straw fuck and shove it up your ass. If you're afraid to play, then run away.

Just two simple questions, LEVON. If you can answer them cogently and to my satisfaction with proper citations and data links, then you might be able to change my mind concerning the legitimacy of Dunce Biden's installation as President.

To proceed we must agree upon a simple premise. That premise is that there is no Constitutional legal controlling authority that oversees the running of the separately-run State elections either at the State or Federal level.

If there is such an overarching legal controlling authority, please cite it and you can checkmate me right here in round 1.

I think Peaches' plastic clown nose just flew off again...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I see FairyAnn has volunteered to be the Official Troll Essent Cheerleader, with a stunningly vapid triple post. Has no one shown him how the "multiquote" function works, or is he just too shaky to do the work?

If there is such an overarching legal controlling authority

Indeed there is, although it's qualified and doesn't meet the "standard" of totalitarianism you favor. The question has been litigated for nearly 250 years, off and on, and I'm sure we could agree that such clarifications of the, erm, "constitution", are both constitutional per se and sometimes helpful.

But I'm afraid you'll have to do the research yourself. I don't have time to watch you fall out of your tutu yet again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"ENGAGE" ??

...with a known troll?

get outta here.

Levon getting face fucked :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, Murdy, no envy here just realism. I stand by the reason why you were able to retire early.

I have already mapped this out for you…. you refuse to accept that I did well for myself.

Haters gonna hate:KMA:

I am not a hater. I am a realistic. Please learn the difference.

you’re a chauvinistic pig of the worst kind trying to undermine my accomplishments like this, you petty sniveling sheit

Sure, sure. Everyobe who points out truths you dislike is a "chauvanist". I am sorry the truth hurts but it is still the truth so get over yourself.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see FairyAnn has volunteered to be the Official Troll Essent Cheerleader, with a stunningly vapid triple post. Has no one shown him how the "multiquote" function works, or is he just too shaky to do the work?

Indeed there is, although it's qualified and doesn't meet the "standard" of totalitarianism you favor. The question has been litigated for nearly 250 years, off and on, and I'm sure we could agree that such clarifications of the, erm, "constitution", are both constitutional per se and sometimes helpful.

But I'm afraid you'll have to do the research yourself. I don't have time to watch you fall out of your tutu yet again.

And there it is. The "do your own research" dismount in the very opening gambit where terms are defined and agreed upon.

Anyone notice how he says "Indeed there is (an overarching legal controlling authority) that can stop the counting of the votes in five separate States running five separately-run elections (constitutionally), but doesn't name this fabled "legal controlling authority."

... Maybe you aren't Peachy. He would have made a better effort.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
No he wouldn't. He's just as desperate and dumb
I'm having my Bugatti gold plated today, I hope they're done before Happy Hour, so I can go show it off.

Let Biggie take it for a spin. And give him a long scarf to wrap around his neck to keep warm.
I hope he can see over the steering wheel!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now they're turning on each other.

Supporters of Republicans’ controversial “audit” of 2020 presidential election ballots have turned on each other after the partisan investigation failed to find proof of election malfeasance, with disaffected backers even circulating a fabricated rival report they claim shows interference by the “deep state.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Supporters of Republicans’ controversial “audit” of 2020 presidential election ballots have turned on each other after the partisan investigation failed to find proof of election malfeasance, with disaffected backers even circulating a fabricated rival report they claim shows interference by the “deep state.”

Hunter Biden's Lap Tops!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hunter Biden's Lap Tops!
Here ya go faggit. Hope your asshole dont prolapse too bad!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

And there it is. The "do your own research" dismount in the very opening gambit where terms are defined and agreed upon.

Anyone notice how he says "Indeed there is (an overarching legal controlling authority) that can stop the counting of the votes in five separate States running five separately-run elections (constitutionally), but doesn't name this fabled "legal controlling authority."

Nice try, but your troll has already been dismissed with prejudice. Try a green tutu next time, the pink one is getting pitted out.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Nice try, but your troll has already been dismissed with prejudice. Try a green tutu next time, the pink one is getting pitted out.

Does "dismissed with prejudice" mean "I ran away like a wee girl" in your progverse?

Just asking because we all know how you Progs are always changing the meanings of words to fit your progtarded narrative on any given day.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm having my Bugatti gold plated today, I hope they're done before Happy Hour, so I can go show it off.

Let Biggie take it for a spin. And give him a long scarf to wrap around his neck to keep warm.
EEwJRBdUEAAowz4

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

try a new rubber nose. Freakshow

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden won, mother fuckers. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

Cyber Ninjas is the Florida-based cybersecurity company leading an effort by Republicans to audit the 2020 presidential election in the Arizona.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its laughable that locustcunt can accept that the DNC cheated bernie the loon TWICE, but cant accept that Trump was cheated in 2020. Stupid assed indoctrinated bitch!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Triggered huh? I'm sorry, I won't post the Viz Fat Slags references any more.

I have a gut instinct that enabled me to me highly effective in a law
career before I retired in my early 40s

I admire your drive but your law career was not what enabled you to retire early.

sitting on my ass depending on a man wouldn’t have gotten my kids through college and wouldn’t be fixing my house right now…. not paying rent is just the perk of being from a good family

Oh, shut the fuck up, Murdy. We both know you inherited the money you needed to retire early so stop playing stupid and just admit it. Hell, I am not even mad at you. I inherited a couple million too but I completely detest a smuck like you pretending you earned things you didn't. Like me you I was born on 3rd base but unlike me you foolishly think you hit a triple.

So stop lying to everyone else much less your self.

Here is Odorous, telling us he was born on third base.

While yesterday he went apeshit on me, telling me he was NOT born on third base, but was a poor white boy.

Which is it, Odorific?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

EEwJRBdUEAAowz4
Don't see too many Isadora Duncan references on these boards.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

EEwJRBdUEAAowz4

It's a pity, but most of the literate ones here don't be casting pearls before swine.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Does "dismissed with prejudice" mean "I ran away like a wee girl" in your progverse?

Just asking because we all know how you Progs are always changing the meanings of words to fit your progtarded narrative on any given day.

No, you're asking because dumbing down the forum is the only dismount that occurred to you due to yer being rusty as hell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EEwJRBdUEAAowz4

It's a pity, but most of the literate ones here don't be casting pearls before swine.

That exchange right there was the perfect example of the reality of the division in America.

And not in the way you are probably thinking, either.

It's just funny your "side" tends to call their opposition priviledged and closed minded and stuck in a "bubble"

Enjoy your Duncun references and pearls....never waste them on the swine. Eh?

Let them eat gourmet ice cream.

Last edited: