Delicious little Flat chests

Pussy Eater

El Paso
Moderator Watchlist Level 3: high risk
Let's post our experiences with 'Delicious little Flat chests.

(Questionable Content Removed by Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Pussy Eater

Pussy Eater

El Paso
These ideas may lead to a lot of trouble. Sexual predators are not rare,,,....an bein' an online sexual predator myself I can truthfully state that we are everywhere. the truth is.................. I ain't comfortable with this one either..................... I would never have sex with children again, even if it was a black........but, I cannot deny that I find them young ones attractive. an very reason its illegal, that they dont understand or appreciate the consequences of "grown up" activitys, dis what makes em so wonderful,,,, that naivety.

OP
OP
Pussy Eater

Pussy Eater

El Paso
My fantasy would be to lay in bed with 4 of them, one under each arm, one on my back, and one in front of me, my head resting gently against her small, round butt.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please keep these thoughts to yourself and go get help. This is not normal behaviour, it is not accepted and you really need professional help

OP
OP
Pussy Eater

Pussy Eater

El Paso
Before my incarceration,,, I briefly worked as a substitute teacher in 2018 and i never had no intentions to touch any of those girls I taught and in fact there were only ever like maybe 3-4 per class that I would have even got turned on by, they were not what most people would have though of as the pretty ones. I enjoyed watching them and when I could get away with it, taking photos of them with a cellphone so of course I can now fantasize about them as much as I want to. The girl in the above picture is Bijou, I've posted pictures of her before here i think.

Bijous an Afro-Caribbean girl, is now in her mid twenties now and I hope that her own daughter is giving her teacher as much fun as she gave me. I remember watching the class have their swimming lesson. The swimming instructor does all the work, so I would just have to sit and watch the class in the water and check the girls in their wet swimsuits. B got a cramp in her leg and had to get out of the water, she couldn't put no weight down on that leg so I helped her off to a changing cubicle. The cubicles are arranged along the sides of the pool. so like once inside that cubicle....... I just sat her down on that bench and closed the door behind us. I knelt down in front of her and started to massage her cramped thigh. it was natural. as the cramp went away, I massaged the inside of both of her thighs............. she looked straight at me and let me carry on... I put my hands right at the top of her thighs against the crotch of her swimtrunks and rubbed them, and then I slipped a hand inside that padded crotch area of her little swimsuit and caress her pussy. It got warm straight away, and she was gasping. gasping haha. I ask her if she liked it and she said... uuhh huh or something, so I slide a finger into her crease and started rub in tight little circles. She starts quietly panting and whimpering, and thats when I asked her if she knows what im doin??????? She nodded, and I asked her if shes ever had it done to her before... she just shook her head, and when I asked her if she likes it, she nodded so... she was panting like rapidly and bucked that crotch against me and then like a minute later she had this lil body spasm.

I remember standing up over her and telling her that I wanted her to do the same for me..................... I just started stroking her again while I whispered to her....... 'will she do it'? 'will she do it'? 'will sheeeeee doooo it'? hahaha.........'you can do it'! 'will she do it'? she looked at me for a second and just stared. i straight unzipped my fly and pulled it out which i was already rockhard. I took Bs little hand and put it around my penis, and with my hand around hers, i showed her how to use her hand. Ohhhhhhhhh...... she got the idea, someones been here before. haha. I did have to tell her to do it fast and squeeze harder....... she was a natural with near perfect muscle definition for her age. them swim laps did'nt hurt. I could feel the stinging from the chlorine of the swimming pool water still on her hand, but that made it even more exciting. I stroked her slowly, because I didnt want her to let gooo until I did. my free hand was down the frunt of her swimsuit and I kept squeezing those sweet little breasts, no bigger than my fuckin palms...... I was getting close and it was this classic case of where to put it?! Back then I wasnt thinking as clearly as today and it always had to be in the face. i wanted her to watch it shoot right in front of those brown eyes. I stroked her harder and both of us were sweating alot more... and fuck you Seacrickets i ain't no wetback, i sweat really easy in a cold room. my hands are always clammy put that in your fuckin polls pueto. ok, i kept telling her how "lovely" she was, and said stuff like "I

Let's post our experiences with 'Delicious little Flat chests.

OP
OP
Pussy Eater

Pussy Eater

El Paso
i kept telling her how "lovely" she was, and said stuff like "I’m going to give you a lovely treat for being such a good schoolgirl", and then it all shot out and landed on her nose and left lip area/..... mm love that look of white spoooge on black skin, and I caught myself staring as it dribbled over her face. then I remember massaging the sperm into her skin and zipping up my trousers before opening the cubicle door and slipping out............

OP
OP
Pussy Eater

Pussy Eater

El Paso
In the mid 2007 I spent 44 days in a southeast asian valley with no running water, electricity or sense of urgency. I was sent there as a volunteer to help teach mathematics. I was well taken care of by my Thai wives Puang and Moy who were 13 & 14...... we helped rebuild an irrigation canal, slaughtered oxen and I also ate too much rare monkey meat.