Democrats lost ground in California

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Factory Bastard
in representation in the House.

I think left wing extremists will help us get back into power in 2022. They don't know how to temper their craziness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I think left wing extremists will help us get back into power in 2022. They don't know how to temper their craziness.
Craziness...their ideals and logic go beyond insanity. This is what happens to children that aren’t disciplined with the cane across the backside at school.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

Craziness...their ideals and logic go beyond insanity. This is what happens to children that aren’t disciplined with the cane across the backside at school.

The worst thing about California liberals is their NIMBYism.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Yes...but that’s mostly from housewives that have nothing better to do other than fucking themselves silly with giant dildos. The guys probably do it too, but I think those types are NIMBY Hipsters. They should be put on the front-line when civil war breaks out again.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

Yes...but that’s mostly from housewives have nothing better to do other than fucking themselves silly with giant dildos. The guys probably do it too, but I think those types are NIMBY Hipsters. They should be on the front-line when civil war breaks out again.

The hipsters got it from their boomer parents. Perhaps the worst generations.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
EmZ_aaUWEAA875X.jpg

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Oh - I thought this was a thread about earthquakes and tectonic plates and such.

...but no - just boooooring politics.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

Oh - I thought this was a thread about earthquakes and tectonic plates and such.

Imagine that. A political thread on the politics board. What will I think of next?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Imagine that. A political thread on the politics board. What will I think of next?!
The politics is all American though on a multi-national board. I tried to educate them on White Genocide, and nobody knew fuckall about it???
Look at this Biden cunt back in ‘86...no fucking idea whatsoever!
:Dazed:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And another thing, so many Americans are blind-sided by propaganda that it’s not even funny. You elected Biden, a morally corrupt politician and a bloody fool. Now live with it...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And another thing, so many Americans are blind-sided by propaganda that it’s not even funny. You elected Biden, a morally corrupt politician and a bloody fool. Now live with it...
You're cute when your emotions are running hot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hey...some Americans are really in a world of their own. Their politics doesn’t extend too far out of the States. Just know what y’all have got yourselves into. I give Biden less than 6 months to make a serious fuck-up in office. The bloke is a cancer...

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

The politics is all American though on a multi-national board. I tried to educate them on White Genocide, and nobody knew fuckall about it???

Perhaps people from other nations should post about the politics in their countries. Americans can't do it for you all.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard
Hey...some Americans are really in a world of their own. Their politics doesn’t extend too far out of the States. Just know what y’all have got yourselves into. I give Biden less than 6 months to make a serious fuck-up in office. The bloke is a cancer...

We've had cancer since 1980.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Perhaps people from other nations should post about the politics in their countries. Americans can't do it for you all.

I have...from both Australia and South Africa for over 15 years...Americans aren’t really interested.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
605c4036de5464c46b0c8218a32a63669f9c9426.jpeg

Make America Glow Again

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That may be true...but then the people “elected” Biden, the biggest idiot in politics other than those in Africa.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

That may be true...but then the people “elected” Biden, the biggest idiot in politics other than those in Africa.
you funny guy bowel-fail, too bad oops alone can not carry one thru lifeee.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

I have...from both Australia and South Africa for over 15 years...Americans aren’t really interested.

They don't really matter much is why. We'll let you know when we want to hear from you.

*ducks*

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

No one is dumber than Trump was. He ruined our party.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

The Tea Party phase you guys went through "Primarying" every seasoned and sane voices you had, didn't help you very much either.

OP
OP
Dr Bill Jiden

Dr Bill Jiden

Factory Bastard

The Tea Party phase you guys went through "Primarying" every seasoned and sane voices you had, didn't help you very much either.

I miss when we just flirted with insanity to win elections. Now, it's the real deal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's tantamount to time travel as far as these leftwing crying wankers are concerned

Holliday

Banned
Banned

That's tantamount to time travel as far as these leftwing crying wankers are concerned
Just poking a little fun at the local Trumptards all-whiner complaints about us "leftists" making political talk.

PS: I think it's so cute that Bill's marionettist has incorporated a lack of understanding of this (and other boardal goings on) into the troll. You know - as if it's a genuine newb rather than the HCAD it is.