Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Double post.
meatloaf sounds good. gotta see if i got all i need for it. @Blazor brilliant idea! God bless YOU!!

Homemade the best. Not that shit Lotus conjures up at the Elementary School, poor kids.

I use my mom's recipe.
give ya 50..cents that is for "mom's recipe"...come on she won't know about it...til i sell it on E Bay or Amazon some shit like that. Ooops!

Lol, I dont care, its easy enough. Here it is, in her own words....

Get a can of that Hunt's Meatloaf mix in a can. Open that bitch and pour it in a bowl.
Then get you some stuffing crumbs, throw plenty in the bowl, or however much you fucking want.
Meat, dont be a pussy and use ground turkey. Be a man and put some red meat in there. Cow is great, but venison is the shit!
Couple eggs for binder, unless you use some Dab Wax.
Veggies, for flavor. Chop up a lil celery, a lil green pepper, and onion if you want. Dont overdo it! Its MEATloaf, not Veganloaf.
Mix that shit up, mold it in a dish, squirt ketchup all over the top and dont be stingy!
Cover it, and bake it, for over an hour, then uncover it the last half hour, so the ketchup glazes over like a stoner's eyes.
Serve it with mashed taters, and dont forget Paula Dean said "butter makes it better".

lol

That sounds absolutely revolting. Hunt's Meatloaf Mix? LMAO. Good lord.

Its not as bad as it sounds hahaha, there is no meat in it, just tomato sauce with veggies and seasoning. Better than a simple can of tomato sauce in the meatloaf. Trust me, its good. Was hard to find during the pandemic for some odd reason. Was like gold when I found it lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Double post.
meatloaf sounds good. gotta see if i got all i need for it. @Blazor brilliant idea! God bless YOU!!

Homemade the best. Not that shit Lotus conjures up at the Elementary School, poor kids.

I use my mom's recipe.
give ya 50..cents that is for "mom's recipe"...come on she won't know about it...til i sell it on E Bay or Amazon some shit like that. Ooops!

Get a can of that Hunt's Meatloaf mix in a can. Open that bitch and pour it in a bowl.
Then get you some stuffing crumbs, throw plenty in the bowl, or however much you fucking want.
Meat, dont be a pussy and use ground turkey. Be a man and put some red meat in there. Cow is great, but venison is the shit!
Veggies, for flavor. Chop up a lil celery, a lil green pepper, and onion if you want. Dont overdo it! Its MEATloaf, not Veganloaf.
Mix that shit up, mold it in a dish, squirt ketchup all over the top and dont be stingy!
Cover it, and bake it, for over an hour, then uncover it the last half hour, so the ketchup glazes over like a stoner's eyes.
Serve it with mashed taters, and dont forget Paula Dean said "butter makes it better".

lol

Its not as bad as it sounds hahaha, there is no meat in it, just tomato sauce with veggies and seasoning. Better than a simple can of tomato sauce in the meatloaf. Trust me, its good. Was hard to find during the pandemic for some odd reason. Was like gold when I found it lol.

Ingredients
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Less Than 2% of: Salt, Dried Onion, Corn Syrup, Spices Including Paprika, Carrot Fiber, Sugar, Green Bell Pepper, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder

Completely gross.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

Ingredients
Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Less Than 2% of: Salt, Dried Onion, Corn Syrup, Spices Including Paprika, Carrot Fiber, Sugar, Green Bell Pepper, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder

Completely gross.
something your people would and do eat from your shitters every day. i seen all the pics. you probably even eat the aborted babies of your own blood. drink the blood as well. disgusting subhuman roaches that you are.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

Ingredients

Completely gross.
A bit like you then... Want me to list your ingredients?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

Ingredients

Completely gross.
something your people would and do eat from your shitters every day. i seen all the pics. you probably even eat the aborted babies of your own blood. drink the blood as well. disgusting subhuman roaches that you are.

Wow. Where do you get this stuff.

LMAO

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

Ingredients

Completely gross.
A bit like you then... Want me to list your ingredients?

Lotus ingredients.

Simple

2 parts cunt 1 part stale shit

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

Ingredients

Completely gross.

Besides the corn syrup, whats gross?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
High fructose corn syrup is deadly. I also don't need xanthan gum or guar gum in my diet.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chauvin will never again be a free man.

A federal grand jury has indicted the former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin on a civil-rights charge in the 2017 arrest of a 14-year-old boy.

The charge was announced Friday, the same day Chauvin and three other former officers were
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Federal prosecutors accuse Chauvin of using his authority as an officer to deprive the Black teenager of his constitutionally protected civil rights. Chauvin held his knee to to the teen's upper back and neck for 17 minutes while he lay prone, was handcuffed, and was not resisting, according to the federal indictment.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG. SMDH.

Even if he gets another trial, he's still guilty, ya racists.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

This will be the outcome of Flynn when I find her and they will sentence me to life in a mental facility. Hahahahahaha

ORLY?

Did you think I'd stay on "Permanent Meltdown" forever? So, you drag your oversized slimy cunt in here and talk shit about me, when I can't respond to your fat cowardly fucking threats?

Oh, girl no you didn't.

Let me tell you something, bitch. You step one fucking foot on my property, I will blow a fucking hole the size of a silver dollar through your fucking elephant sized leg, where you'll wear that limp for the rest of your fucking pathetic life.

So. You choose.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I use my mom's recipe.

You are making me think of this lol

Its actually EXACTLY what I think of when I think of Lotus, every... fucking... .time lol. Its why I call her that lol.

You think of meatloaf when you think of me?

You know, I prefer not to cook if I can help it. I used to make turkey loaf for my kids, but I haven't done that in a long ass time. These days I mostly make things like salmon with quinoa and salad, or a lentil and vegetable curry, or a big chicken soup. I never cooked a single thing for my students, who were adults and should have been cooking for themselves anyway.

I don't eat or cook beef.

No wonder you're so weak and mind blowingly dumb....no red meats! :Crazy:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh look, he wore it twice....

Juror.png

So?

I find it hard to believe you are a functioning adult much less were allowed to teach children. You honestly do not understand the issue? You just haven't the slightest hint?

She's got brain damage... no red meats!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one's got anything to say about the fact that Chauvin has just been indicted over additional charges?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No one's got anything to say about the fact that Chauvin has just been indicted over additional charges?

The Feds were present at the trial to take him into custody should the State charges be dismissed.

Total partisanship.... by your fellow hacks, Snowflake... double jeopardy at its worst.

You communists need to choke on Satan's dick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Much like you ain’t got nothing to say when soy tards are seen walking around woth automatic rifles bullying elderly vets

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Feds were present at the trial to take him into custody should the State charges be dismissed.

Total partisanship.... by your fellow hacks, Snowflake... double jeopardy at its worst.

You communists need to choke on Satan's dick.

Like Franks?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does it matter so much to you? Oh that's right it doesn't it's just another troll angle for ya...
This is the 10th page of comments on this topic, why don't you go snivel and whine at the others, I have too much going on this morning without all your emo bullshit, Chimpy.
You're like a rabid dog that's why, seriously pissed me off with the board desecration the other night, couldn't see anything without going through thread after thread about much the same subject... Why can you not stick to one thread about your politics when everyone can see your posts just the same? Play fair man, I don't EVER wanna fuck with people but you and holiday are spamming at this point... I used to moan at Lotus too for making threads where the content consisted of 1 picture, she kindly stopped... I'm just a regular member like you except I give a shit about our board, in an ideal world me, grimm or BF would never have to do anything... Think about it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does it matter so much to you? Oh that's right it doesn't it's just another troll angle for ya...
This is the 10th page of comments on this topic, why don't you go snivel and whine at the others, I have too much going on this morning without all your emo bullshit, Chimpy.
You're like a rabid dog that's why, seriously pissed me off with the board desecration the other night, couldn't see anything without going through thread after thread about much the same subject... Why can you not stick to one thread about your politics when everyone can see your posts just the same? Play fair man, I don't EVER wanna fuck with people but you and holiday are spamming at this point... I used to moan at Lotus too for making threads where the content consisted of 1 picture, she kindly stopped... I'm just a regular member like you except I give a shit about our board, in an ideal world me, grimm or BF would never have to do anything... Think about it

Say what?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
4531285_367d7.gif

Take a few deep breaths Princess.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Say what?
He was moaning that I merged a few of his threads to clean up the 1st page, why must some people attempt to spam? Almost every forum has similar rules except we tend to let it slide up until a point, I even avoid deleting some dead pics because there's comments attached even though they're an eye sore...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Say what?
He was moaning that I merged a few of his threads to clean up the 1st page, why must some people attempt to spam? Almost every forum has similar rules except we tend to let it slide up until a point, I even avoid deleting some dead pics because there's comments attached even though they're an eye sore...

But I don't remember ever spamming or having you reprimand me for it. I posted a pic once and you got mad?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Say what?

But I don't remember ever spamming or having you reprimand me for it. I posted a pic once and you got mad?
lol you done it a few times, I moaned at you, that's all and you seemed to stop... I've a good memory =P

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But, you'll smack your "girlfriend?"