Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The juror went to a commemoration of the MLK march. His t-shirt has a pic of MLK, with the "knee off our necks" reference to Floyd on the shirt. You people are totally grasping at straws. This won't cause a mistrial.

Dream the fuck on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well actually lying to a judge is purgury and a compulsory jail sentence.
How do you figure he lied? He went to a commemoration of MLK. That's not the same as a Floyd demonstration. And I believe you mean "perjury." LOL

Yes because BLM was around during MLK's time. Get back to making meatloaf.

The KKK was as well. Does that mean he was demonstrating for the KKK?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1610e66c4d9a0b5a834e914c871a2c24.jpg

Fuck Fakebook!

Every fucking one of you should delete that shit! Not let it lay, DELETE IT!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The juror went to a commemoration of the MLK march. His t-shirt has a pic of MLK, with the "knee off our necks" reference to Floyd on the shirt. You people are totally grasping at straws. This won't cause a mistrial.

Dream the fuck on.

How do you figure he lied? He went to a commemoration of MLK. That's not the same as a Floyd demonstration. And I believe you mean "perjury." LOL

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dream the fuck on.

You can play dumb but if it gets over turned, dont think we wont roast you guys for enabling Chauvin to get off by not having higher standards on the bullshit you support.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
meatloaf sounds good. gotta see if i got all i need for it. @Blazor brilliant idea! God bless YOU!!

Homemade the best. Not that shit Lotus conjures up at the Elementary School, poor kids.

I use my mom's recipe.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dream the fuck on.

Thank you for correcting my spelling. I have been up over 24 hours and I was way too lazy to look it up..,

He lied to the judge... I think it's in the first post.... you'll have to read it there.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
meatloaf sounds good. gotta see if i got all i need for it. @Blazor brilliant idea! God bless YOU!!

Homemade the best. Not that shit Lotus conjures up at the Elementary School, poor kids.

I use my mom's recipe.
give ya 50..cents that is for "mom's recipe"...come on she won't know about it...til i sell it on E Bay or Amazon some shit like that. Ooops!

Lol, I dont care, its easy enough. Here it is, in her own words....

Get a can of that Hunt's Meatloaf mix in a can. Open that bitch and pour it in a bowl.
Then get you some stuffing crumbs, throw plenty in the bowl, or however much you fucking want.
Meat, dont be a pussy and use ground turkey. Be a man and put some red meat in there. Cow is great, but venison is the shit!
Couple eggs for binder, unless you use some Dab Wax.
Veggies, for flavor. Chop up a lil celery, a lil green pepper, and onion if you want. Dont overdo it! Its MEATloaf, not Veganloaf.
Mix that shit up, mold it in a dish, squirt ketchup all over the top and dont be stingy!
Cover it, and bake it, for over an hour, then uncover it the last half hour, so the ketchup glazes over like a stoner's eyes.
Serve it with mashed taters, and dont forget Paula Dean said "butter makes it better".

lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I use my mom's recipe.

You are making me think of this lol

Its actually EXACTLY what I think of when I think of Lotus, every... fucking... .time lol. Its why I call her that lol.

What about the elderly "anti establishment" establishment cucks and their cuck rock heros?

"Now we're gonna take it,
Bite the pillow and TAKE IT!" ~ Reeee Snider

Bahahaha its SO SAD. Good fucking grief lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dream the fuck on.

Thank you for correcting my spelling. I have been up over 24 hours and I was way too lazy to look it up..,

He lied to the judge... I think it's in the first post.... you'll have to read it there.

No, he didn't lie. Look it up. I posted a link explaining this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dream the fuck on.

Yes he did lie. An opinion piece from some CNN corporate media shill doesnt change reality or invalidate the points.

Do you think I would agree with Caskur if I could help it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I use my mom's recipe.

Its actually EXACTLY what I think of when I think of Lotus, every... fucking... .time lol. Its why I call her that lol.

You think of meatloaf when you think of me?

You know, I prefer not to cook if I can help it. I used to make turkey loaf for my kids, but I haven't done that in a long ass time. These days I mostly make things like salmon with quinoa and salad, or a lentil and vegetable curry, or a big chicken soup. I never cooked a single thing for my students, who were adults and should have been cooking for themselves anyway.

I don't eat or cook beef.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I use my mom's recipe.

You know, I prefer not to cook if I can help it. I used to make turkey loaf for my kids, but I haven't done that in a long ass time. These days I mostly make things like salmon with quinoa and salad, or a lentil and vegetable curry, or a big chicken soup. I never cooked a single thing for my students, who were adults and should have been cooking for themselves anyway.

Yes because of that damn Lunch Lady song lol.

Turkey loaf? You truly are a monster. Poor kids.

I wont lie though, I use to make Turkey tacos. But I would never use it in chili or spaghetti.

Cow meat, is too tainted. I really like venison, more natural. I eat cow when I have to though. I prefer chicken and seafood too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And then Weirdin swoops in for the feeble whataboutism ploy, bold move lets see how it plays out.

There is the moron we all know. We were talking about Kyle Rittenhouse so I linked to Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer's Twitter account. You, ever ignorant, claim that is some how whataboutism when it is perfectly clear you don't know what that means and are just babbling as usual.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He still getting a retrial, besides doofus with the tshirt who wanted to "bring about change".

Dont forget, that one juror who admitted they said "guilty" because they were afraid.

Good ol' Maxine, and her "the city will burn if he goes free"

e973fcd7dec8fea1.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Jury consultant Alan Tuerkheimer said it is likely that Chauvin’s defense attorney Eric J. Nelson will use this information to push for an appeal but argued that the photo itself would not be enough to dismiss the conviction,” The Washington Post reported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I use my mom's recipe.

Do you pronounce it "Keen-Wah" or "Quin- oh-ah"?

This will tell me how badly I would like to beat you mercilessly upside the head and upper torso.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dream the fuck on.

Trumphumpers lie about lying, just like Trump. "The Big Lie" If you don't felch Trump, you are purged from the Party of Trump.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.
give ya 50..cents that is for "mom's recipe"...come on she won't know about it...til i sell it on E Bay or Amazon some shit like that. Ooops!

Get a can of that Hunt's Meatloaf mix in a can. Open that bitch and pour it in a bowl.
Then get you some stuffing crumbs, throw plenty in the bowl, or however much you fucking want.
Meat, dont be a pussy and use ground turkey. Be a man and put some red meat in there. Cow is great, but venison is the shit!
Veggies, for flavor. Chop up a lil celery, a lil green pepper, and onion if you want. Dont overdo it! Its MEATloaf, not Veganloaf.
Mix that shit up, mold it in a dish, squirt ketchup all over the top and dont be stingy!
Cover it, and bake it, for over an hour, then uncover it the last half hour, so the ketchup glazes over like a stoner's eyes.
Serve it with mashed taters, and dont forget Paula Dean said "butter makes it better".

lol

That sounds absolutely revolting. Hunt's Meatloaf Mix? LMAO. Good lord.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dream the fuck on.

Trumphumpers lie about lying, just like Trump. "The Big Lie" If you don't felch Trump, you are purged from the Party of Trump.

I could see how when you have absolutely zero fucking idea what other peoples stances and values actually ARE but rather run on what your propagandists and echo SAY about your opposition ......you see a lot of confusion and assume it's a "big lie!!".

In reality you are just hateful partisan hack who is not even capable of understand other people.

You are a useful idiot. Period. It's pretty much the "party of Trump" and then the political class. Your precious labels mean nothing. Remember that when you find yourself defending "Reeeepukes!!!". You are in for a very confusing future as you go shilling for the establishment and fighting the peasants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Double post.

I use my mom's recipe.

lol

That sounds absolutely revolting. Hunt's Meatloaf Mix? LMAO. Good lord.

Yeah those poor people are their icky food!

Dont knock it. The shits awesome! My grandma made it the same way.