Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. SMDH.

Even if he gets another trial, he's still guilty, ya racists.
And if we do come to a rather unfortunate situation where another trial is indeed warranted maybe this time you leftist fuckups could keep your fucking mouths shut so as not to force the judicial branch into providing another opportunity for this murderer to go free?

you dumb fucking rodents

Try a Gerbil Stubby.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This topic is utter bullshit incidentally.
. The fact that a juror knows little about a civil action and the happenings in that case, does not mean that they have never heard of the person who is it's central figure. There is no lie or deceit there.

Just more silliness by conservatives who want Chauvin to walk and not pay for his crime.

“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” Mr. Mitchell told WCCO-TV in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

Its shows there is no way for that juror to be impartial when he already took a stance. The pictures show he already not only heard of the case, but took a position on it.

That's the issue.

He should have told them when asked, that he had participated in a protest and why. Now it's just a tainted jury.

I mean do you guys actually want justice served?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

And if we do come to a rather unfortunate situation where another trial is indeed warranted maybe this time you leftist fuckups could keep your fucking mouths shut so as not to force the judicial branch into providing another opportunity for this murderer to go free?

you dumb fucking rodents

When their mobs and dumb ass establishment DNC politicains keep fucking it up on purpose, these assholes will blame US for the "racism that let a murderer walk".

They are hyperpartisan psychos.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
This topic is utter bullshit incidentally.
. The fact that a juror knows little about a civil action and the happenings in that case, does not mean that they have never heard of the person who is it's central figure. There is no lie or deceit there.

Just more silliness by conservatives who want Chauvin to walk and not pay for his crime.

“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” Mr. Mitchell told WCCO-TV in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

Its shows there is no way for that juror to be impartial when he already took a stance. The pictures show he already not only heard of the case, but took a position on it.

That's the issue.

He should have told them when asked, that he had participated in a protest and why. Now it's just a tainted jury.

I mean do you guys actually want justice served?
No it doesn't.

He wasn't a juror in the James Earl Ray trial, you fucking moron.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Chauvin's policing was disgusting.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

Well, in way we were all there.... it's all recorded right in front of our eyes.

you would have to be the most stupidest cop on the planet to commit murder in front of dozens of witnesses.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, in way we were all there.... it's all recorded right in front of our eyes.

you would have to be the most stupidest cop on the planet to commit murder in front of dozens of witnesses.

He did just that, because he thought he could get away with it. He did it to others, you know. He just didn't quite kill the others.

You may be one of his "most stupidest" apologists. SMH

Free Hint: The suffix "est" means "most" so you don't have to say "most stupidest." Stupidest all by itself will do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The two separate coroners said he died of a heart attack... that is what he died of.

Yeah. Other coroners say he died of neck compression. You need to do some research outside of rightie sites.

Quote:

His final autopsy findings, issued June 1, found that Floyd's heart stopped while he was being restrained and that his death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

you dumb fucking rodents

When their mobs and dumb ass establishment DNC politicains keep fucking it up on purpose, these assholes will blame US for the "racism that let a murderer walk".

They are hyperpartisan psychos.
Racism isn’t going to make this bastard walk. Leftist stupidity is

But they are too stupid too see that.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, i just got here, has anyone blamed Clinton yet?

Actually, it's Michelle Obama's fault.
I lurnt in these forums, that it was a, then he was a she, via The Kinks type of a deal.

I'm pretty sure I read that Barak is the one who was impregnated with and birthed the girls.
OMG, I heard that too, I was in my car listening to the am radio station. the guy talked real good and rapped a knuckle on his desk to emphasize his money shots.....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He did just that, because he thought he could get away with it. He did it to others, you know. He just didn't quite kill the others.

Free Hint: The suffix "est" means "most" so you don't have to say "most stupidest." Stupidest all by itself will do.
He didnt “quite kill” them? So he like 45.7% killed them? More or less?

you fucking dumb witch

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you fucking dumb witch
Pay attention to which thread you think you are responding to, you mutant dumpy looking person.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sorry, i just got here, has anyone blamed Clinton yet?

Actually, it's Michelle Obama's fault.
I lurnt in these forums, that it was a, then he was a she, via The Kinks type of a deal.

I'm pretty sure I read that Barak is the one who was impregnated with and birthed the girls.
OMG, I heard that too, I was in my car listening to the am radio station. the guy talked real good and rapped a knuckle on his desk to emphasize his money shots.....
Only zombies or faggots listen to am radio

and you sir, are a zombie and a faggot.The irony eh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you fucking dumb witch
Pay attention to which thread you think you are responding to, you mutant dumpy looking person.
I’m responding to the one where you were last seen pissing in your suspenders, hilda

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

This will be the outcome of Flynn when I find her and they will sentence me to life in a mental facility. Hahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The two separate coroners said he died of a heart attack... that is what he died of.

Yeah. Other coroners say he died of neck compression. You need to do some research outside of rightie sites.

Quote:

His final autopsy findings, issued June 1, found that Floyd's heart stopped while he was being restrained and that his death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

Chauvin needs to be made accountable for not getting medical assistance to George Floyd imo. Over the years American cops have tasered old people, made old women hit the deck, and have behaved like arseholes... on the flip side, daily they face death. It's out of control. It is the bad public verses them.
They will not let you win. And if I was a cop, I wouldn't let the bad public win either.

The person who is 100% responable for his own death is Floyd. He set off his own set of tragic circumstances and made very bad choices.

But having said that, now that I know he had Covid-19, I can see why he made bad choices in the first place. I know by your former comment you don't agree but maybe you aren't aware of how painful covid is.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

How stupid do you think I am?

imagine the word very written out with about 12 billion “R”s in it

There is absolutely no need whatsoever to speak like that to any person on this forum. You are a mental case. Someone should kick your man pussy to shut you up. Grow the fuckup metamoron.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

There is absolutely no need whatsoever to speak like that to any person on this forum. You are a mental case. Someone should kick your man pussy to shut you up. Grow the fuckup metamoron.
Theres no need whatsoever for you to wake up on the morning and yet it continues to happen

every damn day in fact

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. SMDH.

Theres no need whatsoever for you to wake up on the morning and yet it continues to happen

every damn day in fact
What prescription medications are you currently taking?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG. SMDH.

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

This will be the outcome of Flynn when I find her and they will sentence me to life in a mental facility. Hahahahahaha

Yeah, right you fucking hippo. You think you're agile enough to try and eat me? Bitch, you'd have a fucking heart attack just thinking of going from stop to slow motion.

Go find another sad delusional fantasy. Maybe one that has all the ice cream your fat ass can eat.